Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Kuji -in

natalex
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Kuji -in Empty Kuji -in

Post by natalex Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 am

Hi Wayne

I notice you have mentioned that you are learning Kuji-in Part of Japanese esoteric buddhism - this is something I've been interested in for a while and have books on it, but didn't know where to look to learn more- would you mind telling me who teaches you (if they don't mind )please?

Thanks
    Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Kuji -in Empty Re: Kuji -in

Post by Milarepa Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 am

Hi Natalex!
    Good to see you posting at last! Smile. I started into Kuji-in bout 2 years ago, just reading books also. It was real good, i usually sense things easy anyhow, but Kuji-in made a world of difference!

Fast forward to about, erm, just before Christmas. I contacted the guy who worte the books i read (Francois Lepine). He's very approachable, i knew him from skype video sessions before. He put me in touch with his best Kuji-in Master. A Kuji-in teacher is one thing, but a Master is something else. Her name spiritual name is Sukhi Devi. She's a martial artist, Reiki teacher, Kuji-in Master, etc.

When i began the training with her, it was a totally different ball game! It's blown my socks of tbh. She lives in Texas, but with today's technology that's no problem. Either emails, or skype video calls are great. She asks for a donation only from those who can afford it. I was happy to pay her the $20 for 2 skype sessions, that's a very small price to pay for the Kuji-in initiations. I'll give her contact details, her link is also in our related sites section.

Kuji-in is an important a practice to me as Reiki is. It's also giving as great an affect.

www.sukhidevi.com - her site.

http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/related-sites-f25/sukhidevi-s-online-temple-t545.htm - our own link.

i'll move this topic for you, cause it's not Reiki in itself. Don't be a stranger posting!

Warmest wishes
    Wayne
    natalex
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by natalex Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 am

Hi Wayne

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes had a bit of trouble finding you on here and then my password,(long story)Those are the books I have too! Thanks for the info. I will get in touch with her ... I was really interested before but from what you have posted I can't wait-sounds really exciting... Thank you!

...and yes i hope to visit here more often now.

Best wishes
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 am

that's great if you got the books already. Did you have trouble finding me, as in this topic? Cause i moved it? I prob shoulda put a shadow topic in the old one, pointing to here, but wanted to see if your new post notification automatically brought you to this new topic. Could you let me know if it did please?
    natalex
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by natalex Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

Hi,

Yes it automatically took me to it! Made it much easier as I'm still finding my way around.

Thanks Again

cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 am

thanks for the feedback, Smile. sorry i had to 'experiment' on your post, hehe, but it had to be somone, hehe.
    natalex
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by natalex Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 am

no problem! Take care! Laughing
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Natalex, did you get in contact with Sukhi at all? how's your Kuji-in practice coming along?
    marty
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by marty Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 am

Hello Wayne,

I have been doing some research on Kuji in and am very drawn to these techniques. I have worked with mudra and mantra in the past but none from esoteric buddhism. Is your Kuji-in teacher able to give the initiations over skype as well? I would like to try the meditations but would you suggest to take the initiations first? There are many youtube videos that show some of the meditations that I found beautiful. Thanks for the awareness! Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun May 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Marty, yes they are able to be gave over net. Also, you can help arrange a seminar locally.

info@kujiin.com . Subject should read - Kuji-in. Maha will advise you better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content