Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Listen to Hawayo Takata talking about Mikao Usui!

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Listen to Hawayo Takata talking about Mikao Usui! Empty Listen to Hawayo Takata talking about Mikao Usui!

Post by Colin Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 am

Hi All

Here is a rare opportunity to hear Hawayo Takata telling the story of Mikao Usui and how he found Reiki. The quality is quite poor but it is from a tape recorded in 1979...and, yes, I know that this version of the story has elements which do not appear to be historically correct but it is the way people first heard about Reiki in the West and we should respect that. If Mrs Takata had not chosen to tell this story, none of us would be practicing Reiki today!

http://www.reikitalkshow.com/shows/view/68/archive_page:1

You can also hear a short excerpt of Mrs Takata talking about a chicken farmer who gave Reiki to his chickens and a cowboy, who re-attached his finger, after cutting it off in a lawnmower, and gave it Reiki to heal it, in the show previous to this one 25th February.

Very Happy
    Dharma
    Dharma

Listen to Hawayo Takata talking about Mikao Usui! Empty Re: Listen to Hawayo Takata talking about Mikao Usui!

Post by Dharma Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 am

Loved it Colin thank you for sharing! I find it hard to have anything but love and gratitude towards Hawayo Takata, what this lady has done for our global communities should never be questioned... ( I had problems hearing a lot of it but i could hear was wonderful to hear) blessings to you lovely

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 pm