Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate Empty Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate

Post by Milarepa Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 pm

James has kindly done a cleaer image of Takata sensei's notary certificate...

http://www.aetw.org/reiki_takata_cert.html
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate Empty Re: Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate

Post by Dragonfly Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I love that it says "the Usui System of drugless healing"! Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate Empty Re: Clearer image of Takata sensei's certificate

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

yeah sounds good tome! hehe
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Dragonfly wrote:I love that it says "the Usui System of drugless healing"! Very Happy

what we hear on certificates these days are the words "..... system of Natural Healing"... is drugless healing necessarily a natural healing, i mean, is it true to use the terms interchangeably....??

thoughts please!

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Dragonfly wrote:I love that it says "the Usui System of drugless healing"! Very Happy

what we hear on certificates these days are the words "..... system of Natural Healing"... is drugless healing necessarily a natural healing, i mean, is it true to use the terms interchangeably....??

thoughts please!

salman

I often wonder what are the things
    that folks identify as drugs could
    coffee/chocolate be drugs? I prefer
    to use the term "innate" sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:13 am