Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

What passes down in a lineage?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

What passes down in a lineage? Empty What passes down in a lineage?

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

reiki is spiritual happening or has spiritual implications, depending on how we take

it...the claims of this connection are universally supported by thousands of practioners,

healers and paitents/clients.

if reiki is such spiritual, then, by annexure, the event leading to this gift, i.e, the

initiation must also be (somehow) spiritual by leading into a naturaly corollary.. some

would treat initiation as a huge step in one's spirtuality! but, of course, always depending

on how we draw a picture of reiki for ourselves...

initiations are also 'empowerments' (permanently, of course)... this gives the handing over

or passing down a power, an ability, an exlcusive right, a prerogative, and Edict, and so

on....

initiations are also "attunements" where the attunee is attuned (tuned into ?) something he

was not earlier... his energetic id is 'matched' with the reiki's, etc.

and also, initiations are the 'commands' of the master to the students' inner (or

sub-conscious, or higher self, or spirit) that "be initiated into reiki, and do it now!"

the 'authority' behind this command is believed to be passed down from Usui to the master,

through intermediate members of the chain called 'lineage holders' or lineage bearers...

what i intend to ask that what do you think or know, as reiki masters, passes down through

the lineage..

possible thoughts :

------abitlity, empowering authority ?

------awareness, or precisely saying consciousness ? or an 'ability' to attaining

consciousness ?

------opening up to new frequencies (both reiki related as well as others ? )

------spiritual signatures of Usui Sensei or of the upper lineage holders ?

------'synergy' by implying that sum total of the spiritual abilities of the members of a

lineage is translated in 'higher amounts' when a new member is added to lineage (hence the

phenomenon or belief that 'reiki is evolving' ? )

and conversely, on the same notes, the effects in the nature of 'dilution' as we keep up

stepping down in lineage ladder one after the other ?

interesting in views and news please sunny

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

What passes down in a lineage? Empty Re: What passes down in a lineage?

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:38 am

the effects in the nature of 'dilution' as we keep up stepping down in lineage ladder one after the other ?

salman,I see it as joining in lineage?
    Each RMT takes their new learned knowledge
    and becomes part of the system. I am not
    stronger in "Reiki" today than I was when
    I was first attuned to Reiki 1. I have grown
    and become more confident and do not see all
    the TOP leading names in Reiki being better
    than me. I see a pattern that some folks
    charge more money according to their lineage
    that's another topic. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 am

hi Briget Smile

Thanks for share...

Logically speaking, if we say that adding good members to lineage, strenghthen the chain, then adding not so good members might ''dilute' the chain too ?

Although we can comfortably shun the idea of lineage supremacy as an ego-based setting of so called spiritual feudalism, but do have to probe otherwise too ?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Briget Smile

Thanks for share...

Logically speaking, if we say that adding good members to lineage, strenghthen the chain, then adding not so good members might ''dilute' the chain too ?

Although we can comfortably shun the idea of lineage supremacy as an ego-based setting of so called spiritual feudalism, but do have to probe otherwise too ?

I try not to judge who's good or not so good.
    I see folks within Reiki having different styles
    that does not mean that they weaken the chain. Basketball
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 am

HI Salman,
    Bruce & I had a chat yesterday in another topic, about how the effects of not just Reiki, but other systems also, arediluting as time goes on. Bruce gave a great point that folks are devoting less time to personal practice. And it's a really great point, imo, Reiki is primarily fo rourselves.

So, this ties in with lineage. AS time goes on, and folks devote less & less time to Reiki, reported almost miraculous effects of Reiki become less & less. also, two folks in lineage, such as you & I, will possibly have reported different effects in treatment.

In ohter Japanese things, like Kuji-in, there's initiations. slightly different than Reiki, i'd sit, with the finger locks, chant the mantra, and the Kuji-in MAster would do the same, this way they are trasnferring consciousness to me. I'm being gave a prt of their own ability. Lots of spiritual empowerments have this as a reason for doing things. And it's going a bit deeper into spirituality, consciousness, whatever we call it.

someone had to empower Japanese words to do great things. someone had to pass that onto others, who in turn passed it right down to me. Depending on how serious a student they themselves were, will of course depend on what i in tunr experience. I know folks might write otherwise when i say this, but i bet any money if it's a choice between an initiation with me, or the Dalai Lama, that they'd pick the Dalai Lama. This is cause instinctively we recoqnise how holy he is, and the more profound initiation would be with him.

This is'nt the be-all & end-all though. If you or i put in enough work, we can greatl enhance things, and pass on something very special. Often it's just a change in perception that brings the greatest depths, but it's a knowing, and not just a reading or writing or awarenees logically. At least that's what i'm told, hehe.

I dunno if i'm rambling now, hehe, i'm just enjpoying being back, Smile.

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 am