Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Milarepa
mike1877
6 posters

how does your pet react to reiki treatments?

mike1877
    mike1877
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

how does your pet react to reiki treatments? Empty how does your pet react to reiki treatments?

Post by mike1877 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 am

how does you pet, whether being cat dog bird etc react to the treatments of reiki? i have a miniture doverman(appologize if not spelled correctly) hes still a simi-puppy(4-5 months) these dogs are small so i found it doesnt take as much as a large pet. the way my pet reacts to reiki is; after hes running around, ill pick him up set him next to me on the couch or bed, now, usually when i do this he cant sit in the same area, hes a very hyper dog. now since i got my reiki problem fixed i been giving treatments to my dog max. now when i pick him up set him next to me(never breaking the touch) he rolls to his side or his back on different times and as i place my other hand on him, immediatly he stays in the same position. instead of licking me while in this position, he immediatly falls asleep within 30 seconds or less, no matter what position he is in, even just lastnight i gave max a treatment with on hand on his belly and the other hand on his side he sorta rolled to his back and immediatly went from hyper to sleep. max goes from hyper to a sleeping state no matter what laying position he is in.! How does your pet react to reiki treatments/or sessions???
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

how does your pet react to reiki treatments? Empty Re: how does your pet react to reiki treatments?

Post by Milarepa Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 am

my dog also goes onto his back, belly up. sounds like your dog is really relaxed, so falls asleep!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

how does your pet react to reiki treatments? Empty Re: how does your pet react to reiki treatments?

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

mike1877 wrote: now since i got my reiki problem fixed i been giving treatments to my dog max.

hi Mike Smile

really good to see that you are working fine with reiki...

pets are like kids and need our love and attention... really great you are using the reiki gift for this :)keep experimenting buddy, all is great!

i have no pets, but i have applied reiki to astray birds twice in my life... the moment i will start reiki on them, their racing heart beat would just soothen out within minutes to normal... birds are so receptive to reiki...

have tried reiki once on a goat, who had sprained knee... and it took almost 2 or 3 hours but the results were amazing... knee was healed, and the limp in walk was gone!

goodluck Mike Smile!

take care

salman
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 am

My cat "smiles" but usually gets up or moves away after barely over a minute.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 am

Before my dog passed on he was
    very sensitive to the energy and
    stayed his distance. I talked
    with a vet who practiced Reiki.
    She told me to give Reiki from
    a distance. That worked. He
    gradually became adjusted to hands
    on Reiki and was more accepting.
    The day he passed on, he was at peace
    in my arms for hours. how does your pet react to reiki treatments? 78411
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 pm

chi_solas wrote:The day he passed on, he was at peace

thats so moving Bridget!

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:The day he passed on, he was at peace

thats so moving Bridget!

salman

I learnt a great Reiki lesson that day.
    My intent was to help him heal. how does your pet react to reiki treatments? 850837
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 am

Our parakeets love Reiki. They relax and close their eyes almost immediately until the session is finished or if it's hands on, like I'm holding them to clip their claws, they go limp and close their eyes. It's really rewarding to me to see them enjoy it so much.

Cats and dogs both I have had them either really like it and sleep, drool, or flip over for it or even a few ran away. I remember one day I was picking my daughter up from school and I sat on a bench by a dog tied to it. The dog and I didn't know each other, but he didn't mind. He came right over to me and started nudging my hand wanting me to pet him. I started stroking him from head to tail and with every stroke, he kept moving and trying get my hand over on his right hip. I tried petting him other places and he always managed to my hand on his hip. Finally I just let it sit there not doing anything and wondering where his owner was so I could ask about sharing Reiki with the dog. The old dog just kept looking at me, wagging his tail and keeping my hand on his hip. I gave in to him. We had a good five minutes of sharing Reiki. I figured the old guy was giving permission every way he could.
    Stardust
    Stardust

Post by Stardust Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

Bridget, what a gift you two gave each other.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Stardust wrote:Bridget, what a gift you two gave each other.

I did not look at it that way. scratch

Your right we both benefited
    and grieving was eased Sad Cool
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 pm

hi Stardust Smile (for lack of my knowledge of your actual name)

Stardust wrote: He came right over to me and started nudging my hand wanting me to pet him. I started stroking him from head to tail and with every stroke, he kept moving and trying get my hand over on his right hip. I tried petting him other places and he always managed to my hand on his hip. Finally I just let it sit there not doing anything and wondering where his owner was so I could ask about sharing Reiki with the dog. The old dog just kept looking at me, wagging his tail and keeping my hand on his hip. I gave in to him. We had a good five minutes of sharing Reiki. I figured the old guy was giving permission every way he could.

(last sentence being emboldened and italicised by me) thats a brilliant share of experience... i highly appreciate it...

the account you have given, gives us guideline of how a reiki practitioner should act and conduct himself/herself in a public situation. Some notable points, with your thanks, are :

......you waited for his mentor to ask for permission (many of us will not even think of it, tbh).

......you applied byosen all over him even not intending it.... (thats speaks of reiki becoming second nature of every seasoned practitioner)

.....everytime he managed to get your hands to his hip area....i m not sure whether it was him or the spirit who was guiding your hands to there ? i can see the possibility of reiji ho here, but of course, the ingredients are not complete... but his suggests that reiji ho is sometimes automatically put in action during a needy situation..

a question that i want to ask here across board! what did cause that dog coming to you in the first instance... was he pulled by Stardust's reiki glow or aura ??

warm wishes

Smile

salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm