Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland

KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland Empty Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland

Post by KelleyB Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 am

Hi all,

I have a monthly Reiki share - usually the 3rd saturday of the month....next one is April 18th from lunch (1pm) til tea-time (6pm) - normally it is on in the morning but the premises was already booked for morning time when I started there....

All lineages and levels are welcome...I hold it in Walkinstown, Dublin 12....the afternoon is quite relaxed, with discussion, self treatment and treatment exchanges - group and 1:1 depending on numbers. We have light refreshments and good craic in general....so if anyone is interested, let me know

Namaste

Kelley B
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland Empty Re: Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 am

One of our members, John C, is from Kildare/Dublin kinda area Kelley. Maybe he'll be interested.
    JohnC
    JohnC

Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland Empty Re: Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland

Post by JohnC Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 am

Hey Kelley,

Might drop in some time... that's my birthday though so not this month...

I think we met at the RFI Christmas bash. You'll remember me as one of the 3 men attending!

Interesting how these Reiki fora are (relatively) dominated by men when we're such a small percentage of the Reiki community. Come on girls - speak up!

JohnC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:34 am

Hey John,
    I agree, it's a hard job spending time with a room full of women, but someones gotta do it! Hehe.

I remember on our QT course, in Crossmaglen, i was the only guy. We split into 3's to practice. So i was there, sitting on a chair, with two ladies running energy into my legs, which were up on a stool. everyone looked over at me & laughed, i couldn't wait till the next course, hehe. The sight of it gave us all a chuckle.

Take care
    Wayne
    JohnC
    JohnC

Post by JohnC Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 am

You'll remember me as one of the 3 men attending!

And one of them was the speaker...
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

hey John, I do remember you!! Now the penny drops!!! Will u be able to make it to the AGM?
    JohnC
    JohnC

Post by JohnC Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am

Hi Kelley

I hope to make the AGM, but I may have to leave early...

JohnC
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by KelleyB Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:24 am

JohnC wrote:Hi Kelley

I hope to make the AGM, but I may have to leave early...

JohnC

Hope I get a chance to have a natter with you!! Happy Friday!! Exclamation
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Reiki share / Circle / Exchange....Dublin, Ireland Empty next Reiki Share...Saturday May 16th 10am - til lunch

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:37 am

Hi all, saturday's Reiki share / exchange was wonderful! Looking forward to May's one now....
    Regards
    KelleyB
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 pm

craic & natter that's got to be fun.
    We use to call it,the gift of the gab

Glad to hear that your Reiki share/exchange
    was a success. The idea of Reiki shares is
    such a positive support and enlighting
    experience.
    sunny
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by KelleyB Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:55 am

Hiye, yeah the supportive elemnt is great though one of the biggest things is that people who have just started out on their reiki journey, or are just coming back to reiki after a while away from it, really love the opportunity to 'touch base' with others who are more active. In many ways it continues to be a learning curve for all as novices ask so many probing questions that can stimulate debate, and challenge ideas etc...wonderful exchanges!! do you have one near you? if not, why not start one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 pm