Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Reiki share in Wigan

reikione
    reikione
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki share in Wigan Empty Reiki share in Wigan

Post by reikione Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

venue TBC

I will keep you all posted

We have a chat, do Hatsurei Ho, chant the Reiki Principles, receive Reiju, share Reiki and finish with a Reiki Mawashi (Reiki circle).

All are styles of Reiki practitioner and even non-attuned people interested in learning more about, and experiencing Reiki are welcome!

Last edited by reikione on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The venue we hoped use has refused to accommodate us)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki share in Wigan Empty Re: Reiki share in Wigan

Post by Milarepa Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 am

Excellent Peter! thanks for sharing!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 pm

reikione wrote:I'm not sure how many people on here, if any, are in my neck of the woods in the Wigan area interested attending, Reiki Share will be held in Newtown and Central Conservative Club Monday at 7.00 pm (till 9.30pm)

venue TBC but we are certain we will get the ok

I will keep you all posted

We have a chat, do Hatsurei Ho, chant the Reiki Principles, receive Reiju, share Reiki and finish with a Reiki Mawashi (Reiki circle).

All are styles of Reiki practitioner and even non-attuned people interested in learning more about, and experiencing Reiki are welcome!

Hi Peter, can you give us feed back
    on the Reiki Share in Wigan. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 am