Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ? Empty Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:38 pm

hi buddies Smile

Reiki is a great therapautic agent... it cures and it heals... reiki is a preventive medicine too... it builds up our immunity to deter the disease coming to us... and if we go by philosophy of reiki, as manifested through teachings of Usui Sensei, it may be felt that his emphasis was to develop and strenghten body, mind and soul before any disease hits us... reiki was apprently not considered as much therapautic as we consider today... it was for the 'improvement of mind and body' and not for the 'treatment' of mind and body...

the reiki precepts tie in within this general outline so very smartly.... when we live by precepts, self-treat daily, have compassion, honesty, integrity and gratitude, the chances of us catching upon a disease, are automatically reduced to zero level (ideally speaking)...

the ancient wisdom suggests that it is the soul which becomes ill earlier than it is the body which shows the disease... in a way, we can say that 'dis-ease' of mind/soul is a prelude to the disease which comes grip the body...

if we can comprehend this siimple maths, it is very much possible that we seldom become sick... provided we keep an eye on our 'safety checks' and 'internal guages' we can honestly predict that we would be catching a disease before it actually reaches us..... we are very particular about 'safety checks' in general in our day to day life... when we have to bring car from the garage we check tyre pressure by bumping hands with them, check feul, engine oils, etc. etc.... when we come out of our place, we tap on our hip pocket to see if the vallet is there Smile this you can extend to any situation, since it is 'prudence' prevailing on us that we have to think twice before taking a step....

but i would wonder, and probably you would too, that we seldom 'watch out' for such safety checks when it comes to the solidarity of our mind, body and soul... we are very eager to check our blood glucose, blood pressure daily, but we are not generally concerned that if we are getting gloomy without reason, get irritable without reason, getting too much 'power hungry', getting hypocrite, what is the reason behind... wouldn't it be too long to wait that misfortunate day that such problems rise to exhibit themselves on our bodies too ?

after all, if 'dis-ease' can be sensed before it turns into disease, why not have a 'check list' or 'questionnaire' handy daily at mornings to watch out if we are going to get any ?? Smile

if you use any such checks, please share across !

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ? Empty Re: Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ?

Post by chi_solas Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 am

Preventing dis-ease in the body is
    learning how to listen to the body.
    It's as simple as noticing a pimple
    skin eruptions/mood swings that show
    imbalance. Being aware of body posture
    and having a good attitude helps keep
    the body healthy. Oh yes and smiling
    relaxs the body. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ? Empty Allergies/skin problems and the emotional baggage

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 pm

hi buddies.

lately in the prveious weeks, i had allergies, skin rash, and itches, alongwith very irrational-cum-irritable behaviour and big mood swings...

what i have noticed for such circumstances personally, is that they have nexus with emotional issues. especially when some big emotional thing is in the process of being finally 'settled', i have seen such 'jolts' to my physical body, and the allergies are foremost indications...

i would invite thoughts on this aspect from all my friends here Smile

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ? Empty Re: Watch out 'dis-ease' before disease ?

Post by chi_solas Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am

IMO when I have any of the symptons
    that you mentioned I know my immune
    system is at risk. I know everyone
    approcahes their everyday aches/pains
    differently, some people just ignore
    them. drunken

Reiki folks no doubt use Reiki to assist
    bringing balance back to their immune
    system. I have family & friends who are
    not ready to do alternative healing.
    Even when we use Reiki we still have to
    find the cause of the problem. At times
    it means checking the foods we eat,
    reading food labels. Checking our home,
    & work environment. reaching into our
    emotional side, practicing the Reiki
    precepts. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:57 pm

chi_solas wrote:
    find the cause of the problem.
    sunny

sure, thats something many of us would normally ignore sunny

thanks Bridget

take care
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:
    find the cause of the problem.
    sunny

sure, thats something many of us would normally ignore sunny

thanks Bridget

take care

Reiki is simple but we do have to
    create an environment that helps
    us keep a healthy balance.Being
    aware that household chemicals can
    be harmful.You need to be aware of
    the cleaning products that business,
    schools/hospitals/stores/warehouses,
    etc; use. What pollen do you carry
    into your home on your shoes. Then
    there are the harmful ingredients in
    the foods we buy. flower

There's a great book written by Deirdre
    Imus, green this! Deirdre is co-founder
    co-director of the Imus Cattle Ranch for
    Kids with Cancer. She details the toxins
    that we should watch out for, manufactures
    of household products are not required to
    disclose their ingredients on the labels.
    study

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm