Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

What healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System?

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

What  healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System? Empty What healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System?

Post by chi_solas Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 am

My first attempt at alternatives
    was through Dr.Berger's Immune
    Power Diet (1985) bounce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

What  healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System? Empty Re: What healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System?

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 am

I got into shamanism.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

What  healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System? Empty Re: What healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System?

Post by LightBody Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 am

I experienced a whole gamut of spiritual systems. Wicca, Paganism, Ceremonial Magic (Golden Dawn, Crowley), Shamanism (primarily through the work of Michael Harner), and eventually settled on basic (generic) concepts from Barabra Brennan's book, Hands of Light.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 am

actually, what the heck am i talking bout! Yoga was my first thing. erm, maybe Karate at 18 also.
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

I got into Shamanism first too ...actually exctly shamanic journey showed me the Reiki path Smile
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 am

Milarepa wrote:actually, what the heck am i talking bout! Yoga was my first thing. erm, maybe Karate at 18 also.

Wayne,

I just noticed your new web site. Kudos and Congratulations!! Please let me know when your books are out!!

Regards,

Resko
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 pm

many thanks Resko buddy! Creating something new like this is kinda like giving birth to a Child ya know.

Or, as i emailed to my Grandmaster the other day, 'it's like giving birth to a chile' !!!

What  healing alternatives did you use before using the Reiki System? 564490 Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:39 pm