Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Reiki system and other energy systems

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki system and other energy systems Empty Reiki system and other energy systems

Post by chi_solas Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 am

I have experienced several Energy
    systems and found that after I was
    introduced to Reiki that I prefer
    Reiki over other energy systems. bounce

Are there other Reiki Practitioners
    who use other energy systems? if so
    do you find a difference in the energy
    level of the other systems Reiki system and other energy systems 850837
    daivukas
    daivukas
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki system and other energy systems Empty Re: Reiki system and other energy systems

Post by daivukas Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 am

As reiki naudoju beveik visur, kirpdama zmones irgi pasijungia automatiskai, tai kai kurie prilimpa kaip bites prie medaus. Bet papildomai pinigu neimu, nors pas mus ir taip skersai ziuri i tokius kaip as, ir daznai pasiunciu kitiems nemokama seansa be atlygio.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki system and other energy systems Empty Re: Reiki system and other energy systems

Post by Colin Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 am

daivukas wrote:As reiki naudoju beveik visur, kirpdama zmones irgi pasijungia automatiskai, tai kai kurie prilimpa kaip bites prie medaus. Bet papildomai pinigu neimu, nors pas mus ir taip skersai ziuri i tokius kaip as, ir daznai pasiunciu kitiems nemokama seansa be atlygio.

Please try to post in English, as the majority of us cannot understand Lithuanian.

Thanks
    Colin
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:35 pm