Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
chi_solas
wildcarde
6 posters

got my level 2 a few days ago :)

wildcarde
    wildcarde

got my level 2 a few days ago :) Empty got my level 2 a few days ago :)

Post by wildcarde Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 am

so, I finally got my level 2 attunement. great feeling, wonderful class. I feel fully activated now. I get my master attunement in 6 months Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

got my level 2 a few days ago :) Empty Re: got my level 2 a few days ago :)

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 am

Congratulations! bounce

Keep practicing as you push
    ahead for Master Certification got my level 2 a few days ago :) 850837
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 am

Hi wildecarde, that's wonderful!

Do you feel a difference?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 am

Excellant!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 am

Congrats, Wildcarde!

cheers
    wildcarde
    wildcarde

Post by wildcarde Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Thanks Smile. @ buck, yes, I sure do feel a difference. energy flows much stronger now, and, flow from my right hand has increased. before it was mostly from my left hand, now its more even. reiki flows soon as I think about it(like right now as I type this). also used distance reiki for the first time outside of the class(won't give details, it was personal for a family member, but it involved sending reiki to the past). so yeah, this feels amazing and powerful. can't wait for master, but, enjoying this immensely.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I did not feel much during or after my Level 1. The Level 2 introduced a powerful change in my life that took many years (10+) to manifest. The day after the Level 2 I became so sick with flu-like symptoms and extreme body aches that I was bed-ridden for a week. During that week I was cat-sitting for friends who lived in a house-trailer as they were on vacation, so there was no one to take care of me (except the cats, who usually just reminded me it was time to be fed when they weren't sleeping on me). That week I barely had enough energy to heat up a can of soup, but that's what I did.

The next week, one individual I had known through Pagan energy-work circles (his focus was ceremonial sexual magick--the intent to get others to do his sexual bidding) for several years approached me to greet me with a hug (it's San Francisco, everybody hugs), but then he suddenly stopped. He sensed something different in my energy-field, literally backed away while withdrawing his hands and arms, and said "something's different about you..." and our paths never crossed again. Somehow I think there was no loss on my part.

Eighteen years later I find that I am still amazed at the changes that occurred as a result of my Level 2 attunement. I hope that yours are equally as amazing!

Makutzi
    Makutzi
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Makutzi Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Congratulations !!! Very Happy

Interesting story Buck. Had a similar experience about 1 month after getting my Level 2.

Be well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:37 am