Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Long Island New York Reiki Circles

Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Long Island New York Reiki Circles Empty Long Island New York Reiki Circles

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am

I have two circles in Long Island, NY - one in Nassau County and one in Suffolk County. Smile

Nassau County Circle is held at 202 Merrick Road, Rockville Centre, NY and is every 2nd Sunday of the month from 2pm to 4pm.

Suffolk County Circle is held at 275 Larkfield Road, East Northport, NY and is every 1st Sunday of the month from 5pm to 7pm.

See website for more information at www.violetrosereiki.com

Love, light & healing,
    Rose I love you
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Long Island New York Reiki Circles Empty Re: Long Island New York Reiki Circles

Post by Dragonfly Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:45 am

Where in L.I. do you live? I grew up in Flushing, Queens and my family still lives there. So cool that you've got Reiki circles going on out there. I have a friend who does Reiki that lives in Brooklyn - I'll have to let her know.
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:01 am

I live in Westbury, but your friend is quite close to where I hold the Rockville Centre Circle. With one circle in Nassau County and one in Suffolk County on alternating Sundays I feel I can really reach those with an interest in experiencing reiki.
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 am

She sometimes attends one in the city when she has time...always good to know!

"My Reiki school -- Center of Living Light -- has Reiki circles 4 times a week, at 4 different locations (3 hospitals, and a medical office) in Manhattan."
    Violet Rose Reiki
    Violet Rose Reiki

Post by Violet Rose Reiki Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 am

Yes, I know of them. I've had a few of their students come to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:16 am