Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

long term blockages and daily reiki treatments

prdean111

long term blockages and daily reiki treatments Empty long term blockages and daily reiki treatments

Post by prdean111 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 am

Hi.
    I'm posting because I'd like to know if there's any typical experience one might have by treating a long-term blockage with daily reiki (an hour or more, in my case)?
    I previously posted how I (finally) started having success treating my daily migraines with daily reiki--and someone replied (I think?) that my symptoms might end up getting worse before they get better at some point--and that has happened!
    I'm wondering how soon before I get to completely unblocking this blockage--more or less--and how soon before 1 hour of reiki (or less) a day will suffice in eliminating my pain?
    I did 2 hours of Reiki Wednesday night in response to an intense--worse-than-usual headache--the day before. Today (Friday) I had a minor headache--but what might the future hold for me?
    Thanks!

--Pete
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

long term blockages and daily reiki treatments Empty Re: long term blockages and daily reiki treatments

Post by Milarepa Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 am

it depends on so many things mate. trying to remember, but did you have some physical detail that is attributed to your headaches? maybe it will be an on-going, the current only on-going way for you to manage. I could think of worse ways.

is the long Reiki sessions becoming a chore for you? It's okay to be honest. I have experienced that also. there's no judgment with that. it's important point though.
    prdean111

long term blockages and daily reiki treatments Empty Re: long term blockages and daily reiki treatments

Post by prdean111 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 am

Hi Wayne!
    Regarding your question, when I was a 1-year-old child, I had a brain hemorrage (the doctor's called it a subarachnoid bleed.) I think that's what you're thinking of.
    Regarding the hour-long Reiki sessions--I actually look forward to them--and they're very relaxing. And since I've started doing the hour-long sessions--for the first time I finally feel that Reiki is working--even though I get no physical sensation that goes along with the reiki session--it's just a strong gut instinct!
    But it appears I may sometimes have to do reiki for more than an hour a day--and that would be a stressor. But at this point--I will do what I must to stay healthy.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 am

An option might be to split up the amount of time required every day. Might be looking at a more cumulative effect from that. so instead of two hours, two on hour sessions. Even if it is a break of maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Experiment. there's no hard & fast rules with it.

constant recitation of the principles throughout the day brings it into our awareness more of course. So we remind ourselves to live by them. It's amazing sometimes how i judge myself to not needing to do this, or that i'm already living by them. Only to find i am not as perfect as i thought. The contaminative effect they bring is profound. I find saying them in english actually works far better for me than saying in Japanese. and saying them through my heart makes all the difference.

If none of this helps. Lets talk some more. Spitball a little.
    prdean111

Post by prdean111 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 am

Wayne--your recent post definitely helps--thanks!
    I always wondered how to apply the 5 reiki principles--I suppose reminding myself/reciting them would be a good start, at the very least
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 am

constantly doing this is something most of us need. We often, I have often over-looked this. MY first step is realizing this.

Let us know how things progress. We're here for ya buddy. I'm here for ya, Smile.
    prdean111

Post by prdean111 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 am

Wayne,
    I will keep you all informed.
    It's also good to know you're here for me--to read my dumb questions! (which others might also have?)
    Although I found out a long time ago that you (and other reikilearningloungers) were there for me! I would not have made it this far without your help and others on this website--thank you all
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 am

prdean111 wrote:Wayne,
    I will keep you all informed.
    It's also good to know you're here for me--to read my dumb questions! (which others might also have?)
    Although I found out a long time ago that you (and other reikilearningloungers) were there for me! I would not have made it this far without your help and others on this website--thank you all

Glad that Wayne has been helping
    you move through the physical issue
    your dealing with. You both have
    made a good connection with each other bounce long term blockages and daily reiki treatments 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 am

prdean111 wrote:Wayne,

We're all here for one another bro!

chi_solas wrote:
    Glad that Wayne has been helping
    you move through the physical issue
    your dealing with. You both have
    made a good connection with each other bounce long term blockages and daily reiki treatments 850837

and i'm glad you're hear to keep the forum ticking over when the rest of us admin are AWOL! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:11 pm