Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts

lee-ann
    lee-ann

Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts Empty Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts

Post by lee-ann Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 am

Hi,
    Does anyone know of people doing attunements for Lightarian or Tibetan in Massachusetts?

I just finished Karuna Smile

Thank you,
    Lee-Ann
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts Empty Re: Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts

Post by Colin Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

Just curious, Lee-Ann but why do you feel the need to move to another style so quickly?

It appears that you have just finished Karuna (having done Usui Reiki (?Shiki Ryoho) and Shamballa). Do you get time to practice and digest what you have already learned in order to get the most out of it?

Do the other styles not feel right for you? Are you looking for a more "powerful" Reiki?

Just wondering, not judging! Smile
    lee-ann
    lee-ann

Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts Empty Re: Tibetan and Lightarian in Massachusetts

Post by lee-ann Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 am

just wanted to talk to them about it:)
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am

OK, thanks! Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I know when i had a lot of attunements from different styles, it sent me a bit crazy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am