Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Lightarian Reiki

peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Lightarian Reiki Empty Lightarian Reiki

Post by peaceweaver Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has been attuned to, or experienced, Lighatarian Reiki. I'd love to hear some experiences with this energy. Did you find it more effective than Reiki on its own? Is there a noticeable difference? Would you recommended it?

I'm being attuned to Reiki Level 2 today!
    Happy Full Moon Smile

Have a great day!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Lightarian Reiki Empty Re: Lightarian Reiki

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi Peaceweaver.

Welcome to the Lounge.

Personally speaking, I haven't heard about this reiki. Would you please take time and share your personal perspective and introduce us to this warmly ? Smile

Please note that your questions contribute greatly to all people participating in these discussions and so do your answers / responses .

Looking forward
    Take care

Salman
    peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceweaver Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:03 pm

"From Ascended Master Buddha, we have learned that there are a total of eight vibrational bands for the Reiki energy spectrum, with Lightarian Reiki occupying the six highest bands..."

"[Lightarian Reiki] Offers the most powerful, highest vibrational Reiki healing energies available!
    Lightarian Reiki uniquely prepares you to deliver a broader spectrum of healing energies by extending the vibrational range of Reiki beyond Usui-based and Karuna® Reiki modalities.

Inspired by Ascended Master Buddha, Lightarian Reiki has been brought forth now to accelerate the healing process for humanity...focusing on expanding your abilities as a Reiki Teacher/Practitioner to channel healing energies of a higher vibrational nature for the benefit of others."

There are many websites offering distant atunements and I've found a local master who practices, so it seems to be "legit". I'm just always a little weary of any modality claiming to be the "highest vibration" or "more powerful".

There is a prerequisite of being a Usui Reiki Master or you must either have received Karuna-based Reiki 1 & 2 OR the Lightarian "Buddhic Boost."

My Guides are directing me to it, but as a Scorpio - It's in my nature to want to know what I'm getting into well beforehand. It's hard to find "experiences" or blog-type entries of anyone working with this energy. Maybe I'll have to be the one to try it out and report back!

Thanks for your reply Salman!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi Peaceweaver

I have heard of Lightarian Reiki and the various other Lightarian Ascension 'bands' that accompany or go above and beyond the Reiki/Buddhic bands. It all sounds very hierarchical and rather confusing to me Smile

My view is that by all means try out various approaches/styles etc. but once you find one that seems to fit or seems it is the right one for you, then stick with it and go deeper and deeper. It is better to have a single regular practice than many practices that you rotate around.

Personally I find that Usui Reiki Ryoho (as close as I can get to traditional Japanese teachings because they tend to be simpler and less cluttered) is a simple practice which allows me to continue going deeper, gradually raising my level of consciousness/vibration without any need for add-ons or advanced techniques to speed things up and which may create extra problems not found within the system of Reiki. Smile

Having said that, I am sure that some people may benefit from the 'more powerful', 'go faster' systems but they are not for me (at the moment anyway!) Smile
    peaceweaver
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by peaceweaver Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 am

Hello all!

I have just completed the Lightarian Reiki program, and I have to say it was incredible and ever evolving at an incredible rate. Things are aligning in my life and its almost as if I'm living a waking dream.
    The treatments I've been performing on myself, or others, are feeling "deeper" and more satisfactory.

During my Lightarian training I went through huge shifts in perception, sometimes overwhelming. I felt very exhausted after each attunement, the clearing effects put me through a lot of emotions I was avoiding - everything had to come to the surface. After you adjust to the new energies though, life seems much brighter than usual, I feel deeply balanced and that I'm flowing with my true heart without fear.

I have found the connection to Gia and her healing platform to be very comforting to nervous patients. I usually practiced on dogs or cats at an animal hospital, and found her presence to help initiate treatments.

I've seen some amazing results with Reiki in general, it is such a wonderful force.

- Nicholas
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm

peaceweaver wrote:Hello all!

I have just completed the Lightarian Reiki program, and I have to say it was incredible and ever evolving at an incredible rate. Things are aligning in my life and its almost as if I'm living a waking dream.
    The treatments I've been performing on myself, or others, are feeling "deeper" and more satisfactory.

During my Lightarian training I went through huge shifts in perception, sometimes overwhelming. I felt very exhausted after each attunement, the clearing effects put me through a lot of emotions I was avoiding - everything had to come to the surface. After you adjust to the new energies though, life seems much brighter than usual, I feel deeply balanced and that I'm flowing with my true heart without fear.

I have found the connection to Gia and her healing platform to be very comforting to nervous patients. I usually practiced on dogs or cats at an animal hospital, and found her presence to help initiate treatments.

I've seen some amazing results with Reiki in general, it is such a wonderful force.

- Nicholas

Nicholas, That is wonderful that you are
    benefiting from your Reiki practice bounce sunny 
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:55 am

quality (depth) as Colin mentioned is the path you choose.....

*peaceweaver: as your original posting, this seems to focus "reiki-ish" practice on a specific buddhist path - nr.6 of the 8-fold-path....

as Colin & chi_solas mentioned, I would also wish you best of luck in finding "your path" as that is probably all we got in this life Smile

all the best and good luck!

f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:00 pm