Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
Milarepa
prdean111
6 posters

Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they?

prdean111

Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they? Empty Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they?

Post by prdean111 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi.
    Would someone please define/explain what ascended Reiki masters are?
    Can they help me (and other reiki practitioners) become more skilled reiki practitioners?
    I've tried researching this via the internet and haven't found a sufficient answer to this question.

Thanks,

Pete
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they? Empty Re: Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they?

Post by Milarepa Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 am

Hi Pete, 'ascended Reiki Masters' are just dead people who some place importance in still, and may 'call' on their spirit to 'assist' them in things.

If someone feels they can help with their path in Reiki, then they may see a benefit. If someone feel they need nothing but themselves to deepen the experience of Reiki, then they mat also see a benefit.

Percecption is everything in Reiki.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they? Empty Re: Ascended reiki masters--what/who are they?

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 am

"Ascended" Reiki Masters?
    I need to get out more... that's a new term to me.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm

it's a new one on me too....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 pm

have you not got a telpathic hotline to heaven? i got mine on ebay, so it must work.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

I've got a telepathic hotline, only it doesn't always work when I need it!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

I wonder which style of Reiki the Ascended Reiki Masters teach?
    Smile
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 am

prdean111 wrote:Hi.
    Would someone please define/explain what ascended Reiki masters are?

Hi Pete, I was never too clear on this - it seems the term is used differently by different people - but here are some basics:

Some simply use the term Ascended Reiki Masters to refer to (as Wayne has mentioned) any Reiki Master who has "passed over"; and who, just as with other "guides" is felt by the individual to be a presence they can call upon to attend their treatment (or training) session and lend their 'energy' to the proceedings:

Another concept of Ascended Reiki Masters seems to have evolved amongst Reiki practitioners who were working with the concept of the more 'regular' Ascended Masters (eg Kuthumi, El Morya, Melchizedek, Quan Yin, St Germain, Djwal Kul, the Virgin Mary, etc, etc), and other 'spirit guides'.

Over time, some of these individuals began claiming that they had encountered Ascended Masters (- often unnamed) who had 'gifted' them special/better/higher etc vibrations of 'Reiki'.

And so we have things such as:

Violet Flame Reiki
    (at least, one of the "Violet Flame" Reikis is supposedly from St. Germain)

Tera Mai Reiki
    (originally thought to be from a manifestation of Sai Baba, but later, apparently realised to be from another AM).

Quan Yin Reiki

Tibetan Reiki
    (one the several forms of "Tibetan Reiki" claims origin with El Morya and other AM's)

- and other styles I prefer to forget... silent

also, I believe the first healing style to evolve from Usui Shiki Reiki - MariEL - ('created' by one of Takata-sensei's students: Ethel Lombardi) may be technically included in the list, as it is said to bring in the 'energies' of Quan Yin, Mary (and other 'feminine' presences I don't recall at present)
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

at a quick estimation, just how many different 'styles/types' of Reiki are there?? Shocked
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Several hundred at least! Even some styles that have the same name are actually different styles!

Smile
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 am

jeez.. What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 pm