Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
Pachamama
LightBody
Aard_Rinn
7 posters

Painful Healing?

Aard_Rinn
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Painful Healing? Empty Painful Healing?

Post by Aard_Rinn Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello! My name is Aard, and I am a 17 year old. I also stand as first amongst the Clancy.
    However, this has brought issues.
    As you probably don't know, one of the key aspects of being a Clancyman is learning to use our metaphisical "Ent" -that is, our energies- to help others within the Clancy. However, I have issues with healing. Namely, whenever I try to direct my energies into another person, whether to heal or to add energy, it causes pain "Like a fire in [the recipient's] veins", as well as sometimes inducing irrational and violent anger. It is universal, and has been going on for three or four years.
    While I can receive energy, I am unable to give it in any form. In addition, any group healing I participate in is "tainted" and I can't even meditate near others without causing them to be uneasy.
    Even those who have attempted to use their abilities on me are sometimes affected. Most notably, when we decided to have Lir, our 'seer', check my aura to see if she could find the issue, she described it as "deep violet, basically black, with veins and flashes of vivid gold running right beneath the skin." I am interested in your interpretation of this, as according to her, this is unusual. I myself can see my own aura, but can't see others, mostly due to lack of trying - I try to be cautious due to my apparent volitility.
    If you have heard of this, help would be appreciated, or links to people who might have more info. If you need to know anything else, just send me an email!
    -Aard
    Edit: Took out the "Indigo Child". Mom is having me look at a bunch of different sites, and I just C&P'd from the email to my "councilor". I'm not one, even though she seems to insist that I am. It's very annoying, but she seems to want me to mention it everywhere. *sigh* Mortifying.

Last edited by Aard_Rinn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Painful Healing? Empty Re: Painful Healing?

Post by LightBody Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Aard_Rinn wrote:Hello! My name is Aard, and I am a 17 year old "Indigo Child". I also stand as first amongst the Clancy.

That's going to cause others to make life a very interesting experience for you.
    ;-)

Aard_Rinn wrote:However, this has brought issues. As you probably don't know, one of the key aspects of being a Clancyman is learning to use our metaphisical "Ent" -that is, our energies- to help others within the Clancy.

Ah. That's something I didn't know. I'm not familiar with your belief system. I assume you are involved in a branch of Paganism?

Aard_Rinn wrote:However, I have issues with healing. Namely, whenever I try to direct my energies into another person, whether to heal or to add energy, it causes pain "Like a fire in [the recipient's] veins", as well as sometimes inducing irrational and violent anger. It is universal, and has been going on for three or four years.

While I can receive energy, I am unable to give it in any form.

Here's an old saying: "if it's painful, it ain't healing."

If others feel pain when you direct energy to them, then it's because it includes a portion of your crystallized karma, along with a significant portion of immediate bio-energy. Crystallized karma would be emotionally traumatic events that you suppressed in this life, and possibly past lives. Bio-energy is the energy closest to the physical body.

The karma thing will work itself out in time if you are open to that, and it will be a long path of spiritual exploration (it's just that way for everyone). The bio-energy is something that you can immediately effect with meditations, but it's also helpful if you experience an energy treatment or two from someone who already works with universal life force energy.

One part of the dilemma is that just because someone tells you it's universal life force energy doesn't mean that it is... they might have experienced bio-energy from someone else, been told it was universal, and then continued to transmit that to others because that's what they were told it was.
    Another part of the dilemma is that even when you do experience the universal aspect of the energy from someone else, a portion of their bio-energy will be present, and as an Indigo you're going to be very aware of both types of energies (but those energies at this time may only be perceived as one energy).

Learning to distinguish different levels of the energy takes years, and once you begin to become comfortable with one level of energy and think you understand it, then that understanding will change when you begin to sense and understand other levels.

Aard_Rinn wrote:In addition, any group healing I participate in is "tainted" and I can't even meditate near others without causing them to be uneasy.
    Even those who have attempted to use their abilities on me are sometimes affected.
    Most notably, when we decided to have Lir, our 'seer', check my aura to see if she could find the issue, she described it as "deep violet, basically black, with veins and flashes of vivid gold running right beneath the skin."

A part of me wants to say "well, it's just tough not being an indigo, isn't it???" but that's rude (and only partially true—in all honesty, it's usually tougher for the Indigo).

Your Lir may have told you what he or she interprets the issue to look like, but is your Lir an Indigo? If the person giving you feedback isn't an Indigo, then use what they say as a tool to use your higher energies to discover the answer. Non-Indigos are going to be much more likely to have a negative experience from experiencing your energy matrix than other Indigos.

Their negative experience is not because you are harming them in some way, but because unintentionally and circumstantially, your energy matrix is naturally vibrating at a much higher rate than theirs, and when you are in their presence, their vibrational rate is increased. That may sound good, but unfortunately the higher rate a the matrix of a person vibrates at, the more spiritually aware they become OF THEMSELVES. That's the real problem.

Being in your presence circumstantially makes them start to become aware of who they really are, and for many that's a very uncomfortable experience.

Many are drawn to explore spiritual paths such as yours to do just that: become more aware of who they really are, but each must work through their own karma in their own time.

Your presence pushes their karma in their face a bit sooner than they are ready to work with it, and that causes some of the discomfort.

Aard_Rinn wrote:I am interested in your interpretation of this, as according to her, this is unusual. I myself can see my own aura, but can't see others, mostly due to lack of trying - I try to be cautious due to my apparent volitility.

A part of that volatility is circumstantial to the age of your physical body. You said that you were 17, and that means your body is still growing. Your metabolism burns at a higher rate than others, and because of all the physical changes your body is undergoing, a major portion of bio-energy is going to be (unintentionally) transmitted to others.

Unless they are an Indigo, they won't be able to protect themselves from your transmissions.

Aard_Rinn wrote:If you have heard of this, help would be appreciated, or links to people who might have more info. If you need to know anything else, just send me an email!
    -Aard

Sure, I'll share some things at two levels: Profound, Lifelong Spiritual Quest and Things To Do That Are More Immediate.

LIFELONG SPIRITUAL QUEST
    First, be patient. Second, don't be judgmental of others. Keep an open mind. Third, meditate. Fourth, experience energy from others. Fifth, always look at the answers you are given by others with an objective mind, and rather than see it as a truth to be believed, try to discover how that answer experiential fits within your life--and that's because what's right for one may not be right for another.

I suppose all of that muckety-muck can be found in just about any book containing spiritual wisdom.

THINGS TO DO THAT ARE MORE IMMEDIATE

Enter a meditative state of mind so that you are as aware of your environment as possible--that means aware of physical reality and spiritual reality. Place your hands on a large, healthy tree, extend and open your mind to the tree and the environment, and observe what everything is like.

That establishes one (of several) points of reference. A landmark, if you will.

Meditate with that a bit to get a good conscious understanding of what you perceive. At some point during the meditation, as the tree if it is willing to help you understand your dilemma: why others are energetically uncomfortable around you when you meditate, and the difference between physical bio-energy and universal (unlimited) life force energy.

If you don't get the permission, find another tree… but if you do, proceed:

Return to the tree, and enter the same meditative state of mind to be aware of your environment. Send to the tree, and pay particular attention to how the tree reacts to your sending.

Take a break and give yourself time to consciously digest what has happened to the environment and to the tree. Give it a night or so as the tree will probably communicate with you during your dreams.

When you are ready, return to the location, place your hands on the tree, enter that meditative state of mind, and ask the tree to send to you.

Repeat the process of taking a break to understand the experience.

You can also do that with rocks and crystals, but a large physical organism will help you learn to identify energies closer to physical reality than that through a crystal (each has their own conscious energy, and they are noticeably different).

You may fluff the above steps up a bit with ceremonial acts that are appropriate to your tradition, but the core aspects of the process remain the same.

Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 pm

( I Like the tree meditation Lightbody!)
    ~~

never heard of this 'clancy' thing...

and I've heard of 'Indigo Children'....but dislike the idea of labels....I believe it can create unhealthy expectations.

what does being an 'indigo child' mean to you Aard?....and what have others told you it means?

as far as causing pain to others when offering healing...I'd say thats a definate red flag to yourself telling you to stop. Perhaps you need to discover and learn much more about yourself ( at a spiritual and energetic level) before trying to fire your energies into others? ( afterall, you're only a young pup!) don't mean to sound patronising.... Smile

My experience with healing is I am never forcing or pushing energy onto or into another........I am merely stepping into a sacred space with them, stepping to one side and myself and letting the energies flow.....it's effortless and natural.

years ago whilst on a healer development course a group of us were offering healing to another....one of the teachers picked up that one of us was pushing or forcing the energy, rather than allowing the recipient to accept the energy of their own accord.

Perhaps you should explore other types of energy work/therapies that allows you to be less 'pushy' in directing your own energies.....( I have no idea about this clancy thing, but you seem to imply that you direct a lot of personal energy)...

Have you experiened Reiki?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 am

touching on the last post, what kind of energy healing are you trying to do? not all healing is reiki. whatever the heck the word implies, or means, haha!
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 am

Aard_Rinn,
    the only thing I can recommend you is: learn to listen to other people, learn to understand them. Try to be a bit more tolerant to others...
    And... think about relations with your mother. If there are any problems or misunderstanding it is YOU who have to do the first step... Especially if you want to follow any spiritual path...
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Milarepa wrote:touching on the last post, what kind of energy healing are you trying to do? not all healing is reiki. whatever the heck the word implies, or means, haha!

'not all healing is Reiki'...no, but in my experience all spiritual healing comes from the same source...Reiki just offers us different keys to open up those spiritual Doors.
    no personal energy is used in spiritual healing....we simply act as the conduit through which the necessary energies may flow....we are not 'healers' but Tools in the greater healing picture.... Very Happy ( this is my experience)

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:14 am

Pachamama wrote:
    Milarepa wrote:touching on the last post, what kind of energy healing are you trying to do? not all healing is reiki. whatever the heck the word implies, or means, haha!

'not all healing is Reiki'...no, but in my experience all spiritual healing comes from the same source...

that may be true. but a carte blanche statement is neither here nor there when trying to discern what the issue is. finding out precise details may create precise answers. Smile

Pachamama wrote:
    no personal energy is used in spiritual healing....we simply act as the conduit through which the necessary energies may flow....we are not 'healers' but Tools in the greater healing picture.... Very Happy ( this is my experience)

no 'personal energy' is used in spiritual healing? without clarification as to what actions are being attempted it's unclear what form of healing (if any) is being spoke about (or attempted) in the first place.

you'll notice the poster said whenever 'i direct my energies'....

that prob warrants a little clarification. if at least to let me decide should the topic be in a reiki section.

warmest wishes

Wayne

Aard_Rinn
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Aard_Rinn Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Sorry I've been OOT.

Umm... So, I'm not actually sure that what we're doing is Reiki, but I'll try to explain and let you guys decide.

So, there's two types of energy, right? One, which is the energy that exists in every living thing, and makes us who we are; and this is called Ent.

The other exists in all things, and ties the world together, and this is called Han.

When you become part of a group, like when you are married or join a hunt, you mingle your Ent together, making you less you and more group. You also loosen your ties to the Han, making a division between you and things outside the group.

When you heal, you push your Ent into another person, using the bond of your Ent to comfort them and help their body heal.

Because of how much loyalty is required of a hunt, we should (in theory) all be able to allow energy to pass between us, and for the most part we do. It's a lot like a single organism, energywise, because while we may be different limbs, and have higher or lower concentrations of energy, there is no barrier set up between us.

As for the indigo child thing - like I said, it's irrelivant. It comforts my mother; thats all. Naii tells me that before I joined the 'Clancy my Ent was ultamarine, but when I joined I left that part of me behind for the Black and Gold that all hunters bear.

It's a mark of honor, and even though many people have said that it's unnatural to burn away an old aura iin favor of a new one, I wouldn't give it up for the world.

To LightChild - I went to the Savin Rock, and tried to meditate on it, because it's sacred: it's where we do all of our rituals. I sat and stared at the ocean for hours, but it didn't seem to help, and when I tried to look inward, all I could think about were my friends. When I tried to shut them out it hurt; when I tried to open myself to the Han; it burned. Could I try something smaller, or use one of my friends as a locus for meditation, do you think?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Aard_Rinn wrote:Sorry I've been OOT.

Umm... So, I'm not actually sure that what we're doing is Reiki, but I'll try to explain and let you guys decide.

So, there's two types of energy, right? One, which is the energy that exists in every living thing, and makes us who we are; and this is called Ent.The other exists in all things, and ties the world together, and this is called Han.

Is this your opinion of energy or the clancy group ? Painful Healing? 850837

When you become part of a group, like when you are married or join a hunt, you mingle your Ent together, making you less you and more group. You also loosen your ties to the Han, making a division between you and things outside the group.

OK, so your saying that folks give up their own identity when they join a group Painful Healing? 73993

When you heal, you push your Ent into another person, using the bond of your Ent to comfort them and help their body heal.

I assist others to use their own energies to heal flower

Because of how much loyalty is required of a hunt, we should (in theory) all be able to allow energy to pass between us, and for the most part we do. It's a lot like a single organism, energywise, because while we may be different limbs, and have higher or lower concentrations of energy, there is no barrier set up between us.

This sounds like you believe that you give your power away to others when you join a group bounce

As for the indigo child thing - like I said, it's irrelivant. It comforts my mother; thats all. Naii tells me that before I joined the 'Clancy my Ent was ultamarine, but when I joined I left that part of me behind for the Black and Gold that all hunters bear.

I don't understand what you mean confused

It's a mark of honor, and even though many people have said that it's unnatural to burn away an old aura iin favor of a new one, I wouldn't give it up for the world.

OK, I think I understand what you mean. Basketball

To LightChild - I went to the Savin Rock, and tried to meditate on it, because it's sacred: it's where we do all of our rituals. I sat and stared at the ocean for hours, but it didn't seem to help, and when I tried to look inward, all I could think about were my friends. When I tried to shut them out it hurt; when I tried to open myself to the Han; it burned. Could I try something smaller, or use one of my friends as a locus for meditation, do you think?

interesting, meditating is simple
    there's no mystery to it. It involves
    slowing down the thought process and
    relaxing Sleep
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 pm

topic moved.
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Aard_Rinn wrote:Hello! My name is Aard, and I am a 17 year old. I also stand as first amongst the Clancy.
    As you probably don't know, one of the key aspects of being a Clancyman is learning to use our metaphisical "Ent" -that is, our energies- to help others within the Clancy. However, I have issues with healing. Namely, whenever I try to direct my energies into another person, whether to heal or to add energy, it causes pain "Like a fire in [the recipient's] veins", as well as sometimes inducing irrational and violent anger. It is universal, and has been going on for three or four years.
    While I can receive energy, I am unable to give it in any form. In addition, any group healing I participate in is "tainted" and I can't even meditate near others without causing them to be uneasy.
    Even those who have attempted to use their abilities on me are sometimes affected. Most notably, when we decided to have Lir, our 'seer', check my aura to see if she could find the issue, she described it as "deep violet, basically black, with veins and flashes of vivid gold running right beneath the skin." I am interested in your interpretation of this, as according to her, this is unusual. I myself can see my own aura, but can't see others, mostly due to lack of trying - I try to be cautious due to my apparent volitility.
    If you have heard of this, help would be appreciated, or links to people who might have more info. If you need to know anything else, just send me an email!
    -Aard
    Edit: Took out the "Indigo Child". Mom is having me look at a bunch of different sites, and I just C&P'd from the email to my "councilor". I'm not one, even though she seems to insist that I am. It's very annoying, but she seems to want me to mention it everywhere. *sigh* Mortifying.

Hello Lovely, is this what has been reported to you or is this what you know to be true, what happens when you self heal I love you
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 am

Dharma wrote:
    Aard_Rinn wrote:Hello! My name is Aard, and I am a 17 year old. I also stand as first amongst the Clancy.
    -Aard

Hello Lovely, is this what has been reported to you or is this what you know to be true, what happens when you self heal I love you

Hi Darhma cheers sunny good to see you Exclamation
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Pachamama wrote:

'not all healing is Reiki'...no, but in my experience all spiritual healing comes from the same source...

that may be true. but a carte blanche statement is neither here nor there when trying to discern what the issue is. finding out precise details may create precise answers. Smile

Pachamama wrote:

no 'personal energy' is used in spiritual healing? without clarification as to what actions are being attempted it's unclear what form of healing (if any) is being spoke about (or attempted) in the first place.

you'll notice the poster said whenever 'i direct my energies'....

that prob warrants a little clarification. if at least to let me decide should the topic be in a reiki section.

warmest wishes

Wayne

I think it was prety clear in the first post, that Aard wasn't offering Reiki... Smile
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 pm

So, there's two types of energy, right? One, which is the energy that exists in every living thing, and makes us who we are; and this is called Ent.

The other exists in all things, and ties the world together, and this is called Han.

two types of energy?...perhaps in regards to the 'clancy' beliefs....but in reality, there is only 'One' energy manifested in a million different types of ways to be experienced as a million different types of energy....

I'm not sure I like the sound of being in a Clancy group....it sounds like one has to connect deeply with the group and become detached from the rest of the world ...... perhaps I'm reading you wrong but my immedite response was one of discomfort.

you say your Ent was Ultra marine...then became black and gold.....then talk about burning away an old aura.....

the reality is people's 'auras' fluctuate all the time!....colours change constantly depending on whats been going on in someones life, what one is thinking, what one is doing......even if one has a profound spiritual awakening and opening of certain doors of perception.......that golden glow of 'enLIGHTenment'.....doesn't stay constant, because one has to come back down to this reality and LIVE in this world...... ( unless one lives like a hermit in a wee cave with no connections to the trials and tribulations of lving on planet earth and mixing and mingling with other human beings)

why did you feel the need to join a Clancy group?

you obviously feel very proud to be part of this group, and enjoy the pros... but perhaps you ought to try experiencing and experimenting with other forms of spiritual growth/learning/healing.

If you want to be able to help facilitate healing in others , then I would suggest having a break from this group for a while..........and try out other forms of spiritual healing....you haven't said you ever received Reiki??.....I would definately suggest that for starters.....
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:10 am

Pachamama wrote:

two types of energy?...perhaps in regards to the 'clancy' beliefs....but in reality, there is only 'One' energy manifested in a million different types of ways to be experienced as a million different types of energy....

I'm not sure I like the sound of being in a Clancy group....it sounds like one has to connect deeply with the group and become detached from the rest of the world ...... perhaps I'm reading you wrong but my immedite response was one of discomfort.

you say your Ent was Ultra marine...then became black and gold.....then talk about burning away an old aura.....

the reality is people's 'auras' fluctuate all the time!....colours change constantly depending on whats been going on in someones life, what one is thinking, what one is doing......even if one has a profound spiritual awakening and opening of certain doors of perception.......that golden glow of 'enLIGHTenment'.....doesn't stay constant, because one has to come back down to this reality and LIVE in this world...... ( unless one lives like a hermit in a wee cave with no connections to the trials and tribulations of lving on planet earth and mixing and mingling with other human beings)

why did you feel the need to join a Clancy group?

you obviously feel very proud to be part of this group, and enjoy the pros... but perhaps you ought to try experiencing and experimenting with other forms of spiritual growth/learning/healing.

If you want to be able to help facilitate healing in others , then I would suggest having a break from this group for a while..........and try out other forms of spiritual healing....you haven't said you ever received Reiki??.....I would definately suggest that for starters.....

As always Pachamama you have made some
    excellent points, your suggestion.....

Some groups make it difficult to leave.
    It is best not to allow/hand over your
    power to anyone. bounce sunny
    Aard_Rinn
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Aard_Rinn Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:47 am

@ Chi_Solas
    I'm not quite sure I understand... So, according to your teachings,there's only one energy that ties all things together? That sounds a lot like Han; but in that case, what makes people different? What gives people their uniqueness? It just manifests differently in different people?

According to our teachings, like I said, there is a universal energy, but we also create something unique to us based on our experiences. It is created at birth, given to us by our parents, part from each, and shaped by taking a little of someone else, and adding it to us, and everyone we interact with leaves some of there own and takes some, so over time, our experiences shape our Ent like they shape us. And when we die, our Ent leaves us, and goes to everyone affected by our death. Our Ent is our lives and everything we've done with them, and when we die, it is the final mark we leave upon the earth.

Ent does change colour over time, but usually it settles into a hue at about 13, and generally only the secondary colour varies much over time. The shade of blue might vary, for example, but you probably won't go much further from it than a blue-green or blue-purple.

However, it can change based on your actions as well. Becoming part of a group has a much bigger impact than just interacting with someone, just like constant interaction has more of an impact than a chance meeting. And, since I'm fairly young, my colour is still fairly easily influenced, so it isn't surprising that being very loyal to a strong group changes the colour of my Ent.

As far as handing over my power goes... When I was younger, I was always lonely, and always an outsider. I may have had power, but there's a big difference between having power and being powerful.

Being part of the 'Clancy has made me powerful. With their help, I have grown stronger, and if I have to give part of me away in exchange for taking part of their might, I am fine with that, because it doesn't just mean strength, or companionship, or even loyalty. It means I know that I'll never have to be lonely again.

If you've never really been alone, you won't understand, but it's worth it. People have, and do, leave us all the time, but just like it takes a special sort of person to be 'Clancy, it takes a special sort of person to leave.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am

Aard_Rinn wrote:@ Chi_Solas
    I'm not quite sure I understand... So, according to your teachings,there's only one energy that ties all things together? That sounds a lot like Han; but in that case, what makes people different? What gives people their uniqueness? It just manifests differently in different people?

Aard I think your mixing me
    up with Pachamama's posting Smile

According to our teachings, like I said, there is a universal energy, but we also create something unique to us based on our experiences. It is created at birth, given to us by our parents, part from each, and shaped by taking a little of someone else, and adding it to us, and everyone we interact with leaves some of there own and takes some, so over time, our experiences shape our Ent like they shape us. And when we die, our Ent leaves us, and goes to everyone affected by our death. Our Ent is our lives and everything we've done with them, and when we die, it is the final mark we leave upon the earth.

so your group depends on each other sunny

Ent does change colour over time, but usually it settles into a hue at about 13, and generally only the secondary colour varies much over time. The shade of blue might vary, for example, but you probably won't go much further from it than a blue-green or blue-purple.

However, it can change based on your actions as well. Becoming part of a group has a much bigger impact than just interacting with someone, just like constant interaction has more of an impact than a chance meeting. And, since I'm fairly young, my colour is still fairly easily influenced, so it isn't surprising that being very loyal to a strong group changes the colour of my Ent.

Do you have to behave according to the group dynamics study

As far as handing over my power goes... When I was younger, I was always lonely, and always an outsider. I may have had power, but there's a big difference between having power and being powerful.

I never heard that before can you clarify the difference

Being part of the 'Clancy has made me powerful. With their help, I have grown stronger, and if I have to give part of me away in exchange for taking part of their might, I am fine with that, because it doesn't just mean strength, or companionship, or even loyalty. It means I know that I'll never have to be lonely again.

what kind of power are you talking about. Arrow

If you've never really been alone, you won't understand, but it's worth it. People have, and do, leave us all the time, but just like it takes a special sort of person to be 'Clancy, it takes a special sort of person to leave.

What makes a Clancy person special. Smile
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

Aard_Rinn wrote:As far as handing over my power goes... When I was younger, I was always lonely, and always an outsider. I may have had power, but there's a big difference between having power and being powerful.

Hi.

It sounds to me as if your 'Clancy has all of the answers you need.

Good luck with your spiritual quests.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm