Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

ReikI Reading List (2012)

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

ReikI Reading List (2012) Empty ReikI Reading List (2012)

Post by LightBody Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: http://www.reikilearninglounge.com/t1809-namaste-to-all-the-reiki-folks-here-i-am-elliott

Hi everyone.

Recently Elliott asked a question that used to come up on a regular basis, but not so often any more. His question (paraphrased into my own words) was:

What are some good Reiki books to read?

ElliottB
    ElliottB

ReikI Reading List (2012) Empty Re: ReikI Reading List (2012)

Post by ElliottB Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you Kiyoshi!,

Thanks for putting this here, I apologize if I asked the question the the wrong area... so if anyone can share what book/books gave you the best perspective on Reiki? history? traditions? styles/differences in styles? made you change your mind about previous ideas? I am amazed at all the different Reiki systems, people who have mastered one or more can you tell me, is there truly a difference between Usui and Kundalani? or Shamballa? (forgive if my spelling is wrong) in askng that I am specifically wanting to know if one systems lets you channel more healing energy than another? is it somantics?... Thank you for your insights!...

Elliott
    Anata
    Anata

Post by Anata Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 am

Living Reiki
    Takata's Teachings
    as told to Fran Brown.

Hm... My book was printed in 1992. Rolling Eyes
    ElliottB
    ElliottB

Post by ElliottB Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 am

Thank You Anata, I will have to look for it as well!
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm

ElliottB wrote:...Thanks for putting this here, I apologize if I asked the question the the wrong area...

I've come to accept that figuring out the right place to put posts here is hit or miss, so I just include the misses in my spiritual practice of relaxation and "do not worry" principles. ;-)

There's no need to apologize, and you didn't put the post in the wrong place. It fit well with the discussion. I thought it would be prudent to open a new thread that links to it simply to make finding such a conversation easier to find as the search doesn't always work too well for me.

When a post is posted out of place, one of us admin will just relocate it. Please take no offense if and when that happens... we are just trying to keep conversations organized and easier to find (not that it's working, but we try).

But I created a new thread because I thought it was a good question and felt new members browsing through the categories might be interested in the title.

LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Anata wrote:Living Reiki
    Takata's Teachings
    as told to Fran Brown.

Hm... My book was printed in 1992. Rolling Eyes

Wow. An oldie and a goodie. Very inspirational!

That book was required for my Reiki Master class (in 1993).

:-)

ElliottB
    ElliottB

Post by ElliottB Thu May 03, 2012 6:52 am

I have scheduled my Reiki level 1 class (in person) for June 3rd Smile ...I cannot look back you you yet though Smile...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm