Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Are you interested in volunteering with hospice patients & families?

Marjorie at PFHHospice
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Are you interested in volunteering with hospice patients & families? Empty Are you interested in volunteering with hospice patients & families?

Post by Marjorie at PFHHospice Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 am

Hello All,

I'm looking for information on how to connect with Reiki II practitioners who may be interested in volunteering for hospice patients and families 1-4 times a month in many Eastern MA communities including (Beverly, Brighton, Cambridge, Canton, Concord, Dedham, Jamaica Plain, Natick, Needham, Saugus, South Boston, Stoughton, Wellesley, Westborough).

I'd also appreciate any suggestions on how to network with Eastern Massachusetts Reiki practioners on all levels who may be interested in hospice. We travel to wherever our patients live. I envision a Reiki volunteer / share group linked to our growing hospice agency officed in Newton and soon to be Marlborough. This is a new endeavor for me and I trust your wisdom will help clear a path for a this new program.

I trained as a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner and would like to connect with other energy workers to create a share. I live in Framingham and work between Newton and Marlborough.

I wish you peace and send you wishes for all you need in this moment.

Marjie
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Are you interested in volunteering with hospice patients & families? Empty Re: Are you interested in volunteering with hospice patients & families?

Post by LightBody Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 am

Hi Marjorie.

Please consider contacting Reiki Education at http://reikieducation.org. That's an officially incorporated non-profit designed to do exactly what you are seeking. They may be able to provide you the resources you seek in your area, or help you find them.

:-)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:27 am