Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Very scared after attunement

Formingdale
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Very scared after attunement Empty Very scared after attunement

Post by Formingdale Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 am

Hi all, i am new to all this reiki experience. I finished reiki master attunement in october. Every time go for an attunement i get very scared after it. I get scary dreams and i am constantly scared of attracting something bad or evil into me or the house. I am also scared that i may harm people i send reiki to. I have had a uti for 2 months and have had 3 anti-biotics.... Please tell me what is going on. Also i should mention in november i went to a IET (integrated energy therepy) i.e, channeling angels healing energy....attunement class and from that time i am even more scared. I have pretty much stopped doing reiki or anything else and hoping to sleep at nights. Also please tell me how to go about treating this uti with reiki and why i am so scared all the time.... I really need help. Eagerly waiting for all your answers, thank you.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Very scared after attunement Empty Re: Very scared after attunement

Post by chi_solas Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Formingdale wrote:Hi all, i am new to all this reiki experience. I finished reiki master attunement in october. Every time go for an attunement i get very scared after it. I get scary dreams and i am constantly scared of attracting something  bad or evil into me or the house. I am also scared that i may harm people i send reiki to. I have had a uti for 2 months and have had 3 anti-biotics.... Please tell me what is going on. Also i should mention in november i went to a IET (integrated energy therepy) i.e, channeling angels healing energy....attunement class and from that time i am even more scared. I have pretty much stopped doing reiki or anything else and hoping to sleep at nights. Also please tell me how to go about treating this uti with reiki and why i am so scared all the time.... I really need help. Eagerly waiting for all your answers, thank you.
    Reiki can do no harm. sunny 
    You are in charge of your own
    boundaries and no one can enter
    unless you invite them. Have you
    talked to your Reiki teacher about
    your fears?  flower 

That's a long time to be on anti biotics!
    Have you ask your physician what's
    going on. Reiki practitioners do not
    diagnose. Very scared after attunement 850837 
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Hi formingdale

As Chi_solas says: Reiki can do no harm.

Here is a little bit about what Hawayo Takata said about Reiki, which may help:

When asked about the need for the practitioner to 'cleanse' themselves after giving absent healing, she said such things were unnecessary, that no matter how ill they are, we never receive the 'ill vibrations' from the person we are treating; they never get into our system:.
    "My energy is brighter and stronger, radiating out like this [it] never penetrates me"
    "Your Reiki power is like a aura, its a glow, and you are radiating out, and that energy is stronger than what it can penetrate into you"
    Speaking of energy, she said: "Reiki is the highest that I know of"
    "So you have no fear treating other people"
    "... no darkness can penetrate you"
    Try to remember to recite the Reiki Precepts every day and meditate upon them, particularly Shinpai suna (do not worry). This may help you not be be scared of something that has not happened. The Reiki Precepts begin with Kyo dake wa (Just for Today) to remind us to live in the present moment, to be grateful, work diligently and be kind in the now, rather than be angry at what may have happened in the past or worry about what you think may happen in the future.

Reiki practice brings out the Reiki in us that was already there, it does not call in anything from outside of ourselves. It increases our awareness of our true nature and allows us to experience that in fact there is no difference between within and without, us and everything else. All is One yet we can become more conscious of our little part of that Oneness. Smile
    Formingdale
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Formingdale Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 am

Hi chi_solas and colin, thanks for your encouraging and positive replies. Yes, i spoke to my teacher about my fears, she said the exact things you've said. But the thing is, i am not worried about getting harmed by someone i am treating, i am scared i might bring something in that is not good for anyone. I wanted to know, if reiki has natural barriers to protect from such stuff.

My reiki teachers said that different people have different kinds of reactions to attunements and reiki till one is healed completely. I was wondering if what iam going through is a healing process?

Yes i have been consulting doctors regarding my situation, they said it is common infection. I am going to the doctor again to see what he has to say further. I was asking for any tips with reiki to self treat this situation. Also, my iet teacher said fear causes a lot of utis so i wanted to know how can i help myself with reiki to heal my fears.

Thanks for all the replies and time. You have a great time.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:14 pm

i have cleared uti's with energy work before. i can give the technique that worked for me and you can try it if you like.

btw - this post was months ago.. how are you getting on now?

fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 am

Formingdale wrote: i went to a IET (integrated energy therepy) i.e, channeling angels healing energy....attunement class and from that time i am even more scared.......[]

was this related to enochian calls or enochian magick?

Formingdale wrote:.....But the thing is, i am not worried about getting harmed by someone i am treating, i am scared i might bring something in that is not good for anyone. I wanted to know, if reiki has natural barriers to protect from such stuff.
    -------

again, this depends on the answer above in regard to enochian-stuff.....
    as the peeps said above - Reiki will protect you and your recipient etc etc.... but if you got connected to the angel/enochian calls then that shows another angle that has to be looked into...

Formingdale wrote:My reiki teachers said that different people have different kinds of reactions to attunements and reiki till one is healed completely. I was wondering if what iam going through is a healing process?
    ------

it could be indeed - and if that is it - just bare with it and it will resolve itself by your action or inaction....

Formingdale wrote:Yes i have been consulting doctors regarding my situation, they said it is common infection. I am going to the doctor again to see what he has to say further. I was asking for any tips with reiki to self treat this situation. Also, my iet teacher said fear causes a lot of utis so i wanted to know how can i help myself with reiki to heal my fears.
    -------

healing fears - utilise SHK
    healing your infections - utilise CKR

f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm