Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Request for now in prep for surgery

mrsjenhill
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Request for now in prep for surgery Empty Request for now in prep for surgery

Post by mrsjenhill Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:31 pm

I have surgery in the morning and I am unable to sleep. Having anxiety and also upset stomach and ulcer pains, probably due to the anxiety. I would love some calming healing reiki energy to help me so I can sleep and be rested for the surgery in 5 hrs. My anxiety is too much that I have a difficult time doing self reiki. I would also love reiki for the surgery and recovery. Much appreciated! My name is Jennifer Hill and I am in the east coast of U.S. If that helps.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Request for now in prep for surgery Empty Re: Request for now in prep for surgery

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 am

mrsjenhill wrote:I have surgery in the morning and I am unable to sleep.  Having anxiety and also upset stomach and ulcer pains, probably due to the anxiety. I would love some calming healing reiki energy to help me so I can sleep and be rested for the surgery in 5 hrs. My anxiety is too much that I have a difficult time doing self reiki. I would also love reiki for the surgery and recovery.  Much appreciated! My name is Jennifer Hill and I am in the east coast of U.S. If that helps.

Jennifer, sorry to not have
    seen your message until
    today. Reiki to assist
    your recovery sent. sunny 
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Request for now in prep for surgery Empty Re: Request for now in prep for surgery

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 am

chi_solas wrote:
    mrsjenhill wrote:I have surgery in the morning and I am unable to sleep.  Having anxiety and also upset stomach and ulcer pains, probably due to the anxiety. I would love some calming healing reiki energy to help me so I can sleep and be rested for the surgery in 5 hrs. My anxiety is too much that I have a difficult time doing self reiki. I would also love reiki for the surgery and recovery.  Much appreciated! My name is Jennifer Hill and I am in the east coast of U.S. If that helps.

seen your message until
    today. Reiki Blessings to
    assist your recovery sent. sunny 
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:44 am

[quote="chi_solas"][quote="chi_solas"]

seen your message until
    today. Reiki Blessings to
    assist your recovery sent. sunny 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:25 am