Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body...

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body... Empty Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body...

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 am

Hi Peeps!

This is a topic that is not discussed often. It also varies from people to people, I am aware.

Once we get attuned to Reiki, we start feeling energy.
    It is different for people. I want to hear from folks what physical changes in sensations they see on a regular basis.

After my 3 level, I started getting chest palpitations and hot feet. The past few days I have been having lots of chest palpitations and hot feet. Right now i have hot feet. I don't know if it means anything...

I can't connect anything.. did you guys have similar issues?
    Also these days, I feel like flexing my lower back forcefully b'cos I feel 'uneasy'. I don't think it's kundalini or anything...

I have heard people feel pressure in their heads, third eye etc,...
    so...

bounce

Thanks!
    ( I do not have a heart condition or anxiety issues... Very Happy )
    Thaak
    Thaak

Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body... Empty Re: Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body...

Post by Thaak Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 am

I feel like I heat up. I call it "flame on" as Johnny Storm says in the Fantastic Four. Or even like that envelope you feel around you of hot, sticky, moistness when its 95 degrees with 95% humidity.

My arms up to the middle of my biceps. My line of chakra's from root to crown. My cheeks. My entire chest.

Sometimes I get dizzy and feel like I'm spinning in a vortex. That is usually when I'm not entirely grounded.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body... Empty Re: Reiki practitioners and sensations in the body...

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 am

Thaak wrote:I feel like I heat up. I call it "flame on" as Johnny Storm says in the Fantastic Four. Or even like that envelope you feel around you of hot, sticky, moistness when its 95 degrees with 95% humidity.

My arms up to the middle of my biceps. My line of chakra's from root to crown. My cheeks. My entire chest.

Sometimes I get dizzy and feel like I'm spinning in a vortex. That is usually when I'm not entirely grounded.

NEAT!!!! Very Happy ( I love that character in that movie!! Cool )

I know one other person who 'burns up' like that! Cool

Andy, ever thought about 'where' the heat shows up? I am sure it can't be measured with a thermometer! what is your average body temp when you 'flame on' like that?

Question
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am

Just small thing to say. I watched on Zone Reality other day, about healers. Heat-sensing instruments showed that in healers hands they generate lots more heat than non-healers.

Some verification of sorts to what we ususally feel anyhow in our hands. Smile
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:15 am

Milarepa wrote:Just small thing to say. I watched on Zone Reality other day, about healers. Heat-sensing instruments showed that in healers hands they generate lots more heat than non-healers.

Some verification of sorts to what we ususally feel anyhow in our hands. Smile

I got verification of it in 1993, standing in front of an infrared camera hooked up to a TV monitor at an exhibit in a science museum. Trying out one of the "experiments" suggested by instructions at the exhibit, my friend rubbed her hands together very vigorously, and we watched as the TV monitor showed her hands turn from dark to dull red to orange.

Then she told me to do something in front of the infrared camera, so I said "Okay, I'll send qi into my hand." (I'd been working on qigong and qi-healing, but hadn't yet encountered reiki.) As I moved energy into my hand, the TV monitor showed the bones of my hand turn from dark to dull red to orange to a bright yellow -- looking sort of like an x-ray picture, with just the bones highlighted -- and then the yellow spread out until it filled the rest of the hand. Then I said I'll also send qi into my other hand, and that hand went throught the same sequence. Which is when my friend stopped being a skeptic.

I was a bit surprised that 1) the energy first went through the bones, rather than through meridians, and 2) my hands showed up as hotter than the friction-generated heat of my friends' hands, when all I did was move energy into and through mine.

A few years later, in Fritz Frederick Smith's book Inner Bridges, I read that the strongest flow of energy through the body is through the densest tissues, the bones. I believe it, in light of the experience at the science museum.

(Epilogue: I went back to the same museum a few years ago, but they no longer had that exhibit.)

Bruce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:11 am