Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

reiki help in treatment of Root Canal Therapy of tooth

vijaybali
    vijaybali

reiki help in treatment of Root Canal Therapy of tooth Empty reiki help in treatment of Root Canal Therapy of tooth

Post by vijaybali Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:35 pm

dear friends,

My wife has tooth problem and doctor suggested her required treament for two tooth with Root Canal Therapy . So when first treatment held i was very busy and my wife went with their father in hospital after treatment she was suffer with great pain for two days and doctor also call her for see why such pain happening but after one week everything normal.

But yesterday she required to do other tooth Root Canal Therapy and she little bit worry i went with her in operation theater as soon as doctor started their treatment same time i started my healing with third eyes but i felt that time healing was going with third eyes plus my hand both way it takes around 45 mintues and when i finished everything ok but worry what will happend when painkiller injuction effect will gone because last time she suffer two day so she worry but it is suprised she didn't get any pain even she sleep well and even she didn't take any painkiller for pain.

I am very happy and tx to reiki who make my confidence more stronger..

so such strong Root Canal Therapy also help by reiki

tx and love to all
    vj

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:17 pm