Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

jenni
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer Empty treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

Post by jenni Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer Empty Re: treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

Post by chi_solas Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am

jenni wrote:Treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

Hi Jenni, are you asking if its OK
    to do a Reiki session with someone
    undergoing Radiation therapy.? flower
    jenni
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer Empty treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

Post by jenni Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 am

Yes I was, I seem to remember when I did my training in the dim and distant past there was talk of not treating anyone unless the cancer had been eliminated and then to restore balance after the trauma had passed. Is this outdated now, or did I misunderstand. Looking at the self = treatment, and cure, this seems to be the case.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer Empty Re: treating people undergoing radio therapy for throat cancer

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 am

jenni wrote:Yes I was, I seem to remember when I did my training in the dim and distant past there was talk of not treating anyone unless the cancer had been eliminated and then to restore balance after the trauma had passed. Is this outdated now, or did I misunderstand. Looking at the self = treatment, and cure, this seems to be the case.

jenni, I have no problems doing a
    Reiki session with cancer patients.
    Today people are healing their cancer
    and other dis-eases without medical
    intervention. Others are combining Reiki
    with traditional medicines. Others still
    believe in traditional only. I'm sure
    there are some Reiki practitioners who
    still follow what you stated above study

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 am