Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
fshortt
vijaybali
6 posters

when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol

vijaybali
    vijaybali

when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol Empty when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol

Post by vijaybali Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am

dear friend,

i am seen most of time when person become master he start to used most of time master symbol to get better result than what is used of level II symbol that time.

I also new master symbol has power of all symbol but some time i relize when i heal with level II symbol give better result why it happend can somewhere we required to give perticular healing than we used level II symbol and where we used multipurpose than used master symbol can i am right on this point.

I knew when i got master degree my master told me used master symbol with procaution or when we required deep healing and he told me master symbol also effect to brain if we used tomuch of it..

What you feel on this friend do you have any idea.

thanks with regards
    vj
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol Empty Re: when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol

Post by fshortt Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 am

my understanding is that the different symbols are used for different purposes. thats all Smile one does not hold power over the other, at least not in my understanding.

why would the dkm affect the brain if used to much??

f
    Erik Jögimar
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol Empty Re: when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol

Post by Erik Jögimar Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 pm

This is just my own interpretation, but IMO the DKM is used soley for the attunement process. I sometimes personally use it as a focal point in meditation, but never during treatments.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 pm

I use DKM at the start of each treatment, with CKR and SHK as guided to.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:03 pm

It used to be DKM for initiations only, as Erik pointed out, Smile . HSZSN for mindfulness, as in used in absent treatment. CKR doesn't neccessarily be needed to be drew all the time, it's very powerful. Smile.

Take care
    Wayne
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Hai friends,

Tx all of you

vj
    workev
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by workev Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 am

I was taught that the master symbol was a triune symbol that replaced the need to use the level two symbols, however I usually find that during a treatment, my intuition guides me to sometime use it and othertimes to use one or more of the level two symbols. My favourite symbol to use is still the CkR.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

when person become master he used most of time master symbol than where used level II symbol Empty master symbol

Post by vijaybali Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm

hai workev,

i am agree with you.
    keep it up

tx
    vj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am