Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

A great opportunity!

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

A great opportunity! Empty A great opportunity!

Post by Milarepa Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi Folks,
    Ever wanted the chance to speak with up to 80 of the world's foremost self-help people? Check this out..

[quote]
    Join me and 80 World-Renowned
    Maestros this October

I am delighted to invite you to my unique, free teleseminar entitled "Choice Point 2012: Fractal Time, Returning Cycles, and the New World Age" on October 9th, 12:30pm PT.

Register Now

My teleseminar is one of more than 80 trainings during MaestroMonth - a truly amazing offering in October from world-class leaders such as Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Michael Port, Michael Bernard Beckwith, T. Harv Eker, and John Gray (full list below).

The trainings in health, personal growth, business, spirituality and societal change feature more than a dozen NY Times bestselling authors, all helping you to unleash your full potential. I'm excited to be part of this group and to introduce you to more of their work.

Find out more

The calls offer not only valuable content but also a fully interactive experience on MaestroConference, a new technology that allows you to engage me and other participants as if we're in a live workshop, with breakout groups and more. I believe people learn best when they're interacting or dialoguing about what they're learning, which is what MaestroConference makes possible.

Register Now to gain access to my teleconference and up to two other free calls during MaestroMonth. You can also participate in as many calls as you like with a $1 trial membership. In addition, there are eight free gifts from participants and sponsors.

Feel free to forward this offer to friends and I hope to see you on my call!

P.S. Maestro Month features the following teachers:

* Health: Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Candace Pert, Olivia Newton John & John Easterling, Judith Orloff, Joan Borysenko, Norman Shealy, Eric Pearl, Len Saputo, Mary Shomon, Jennifer MacLean, Lee Gerdes, Mona Lisa Schulz
    * Personal Growth: Debbie & Arielle Ford, Dan Millman, John Assaraf, Hale Dwoskin, Vishen Lakhaini, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dave Ellis, Brian Johnson, Mike Robbins, Tripp Lanier & Jayson Gaddis, Zen DeBrucke, Amy Ahlers
    * Business: T. Harv Eker, Michael Port, Robin Sharma, Lance Secretan, Chip Conley, Ray Blanchard, Jeff Hoffman, David Finkel, Lynne Twist, Mari Smith, DC Cordova, Cynthia Kersey, Charlotte & Laura Shelton, James Malinchak, Bettie Spruill, Rinaldo Brutoco
    * Spirituality: Marianne Williamson, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Andrew Cohen, James Twyman, Genpo Roshi, Andrew Harvey, Carter Phipps, Lisa Schrader, Paul & Patty Richards, Ron Alexander, Lauren Mackler, Paul Hoffman, Ellen Debenport, Nicole Daedone, Stephen Dinan & Devaa Haley Mitchell
    * Societal Change: Gregg Braden, Seane Corn, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean Houston, Starhawk, Aqeela Sherrils, Azim Khamisa, Steve Bhaerman, Fred Johnson, David Cooperrider, Anodea Judith, Lynne McMullen, Richard Rudd, Miki Kashtan, Stacey Lawson
    * Special track for Entrepreneurs: Sharon Drew Morgen, Morgana Rae, Ken Foster, Leesa Barnes, Garrett Sutton, Larry Ousley, James Burgin & John Ward, Steve Maxwell, Leslie Grossman, Brian Burt
    * Special series for Facilitators: Harrison Owen, Juanita Brown & Nicole Boyer, David Isaacs, Diana Whitney, Christine Whitney Sanchez

Campaign Sponsors: Gaia Soulmates, EnlightenNext

[quote]

Link: http://maestroconference.com/specials?p=wisdomgb&w=braden

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 am