Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends

Dennis
    Dennis

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends Empty A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends

Post by Dennis Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 pm

http://www.circle-of-life.org/

You will meet the two major representatives of Reiki, Hiroshi Doi and Hyakuten Inamoto, Huna shaman Serge Kahili King, Native American storyteller Manitonquat and his companion Ellika, professor Masaru Emoto and "the Memory of Water" and professor Amit Goswami, a physicist who will explain a new way of understanding reality, Anton Ponce de Leon, a peruvian philosopher showing us a wonderful project and Bob Randall, Australian Aboriginal, custodian of the Uluru tradition.

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends 837313
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends Empty Re: A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm gonna move this to 'events near you' Dennis. I been on the site, it really does look like something special! Many thanks for sharing!

Just out of interest, one of the folks speaking is Amit Goswami, a theoretical nuclear physicist i personally study in order to get a better understanding of things, such as Reiki. I posted some of his stuff here bout 5 or 6 weeks ago.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends Empty Re: A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends

Post by Colin Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 pm

A Great Opportunity For Our European Friends 63216

Thanks for letting us know about this, Dennis!

This sounds really interesting and looking at the website it is very reasonably priced. I have even gone as far as checking out flights and hotels. This is one conference I would really like to go to...and it would even earn me some much needed CPD points for something really interesting rather than for the sake of points for points sake! Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 am

yeah i've also been checking out flights, etc, i'm prob gonna go myself Colin, if you're going we can hook up from over here? It's the same town as Guiseppe is in, maybe he could recommend local accomodation?
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 am

Yes, maybe but I know I can get a direct flight from Manchester to Trieste.

I have also emailed the organisers to see whether they have decided on an actual venue in Trieste for the event but I would imagine that will depend on the amouny of interest/number of people attending etc.

I would certainly be good to be there with someone I (kind of) know!
    Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 am

yeah, that's cool, lemme know the airline, i'll check the prices, see if it's worth scooting over to Manchester, or i'll fly by ryanair from Birmingham. At this moment i'm definitely going, quite excited bout it actually. I'm also starting to write a novel (i briefly started last year), so looking briefly at Trieste today online, it might be an interesting place to include.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:01 am

That's nice for folks who live across the pond.
    A short flight to Italy or other places in Europe.
    Now I thought, hmmm twould be nice if the event
    traveled to the US OF A

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 am