Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Cool Books

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Cool Books Empty Cool Books

Post by Milarepa Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Hiya,
    Two books i'm reading at present, 'Pure' by the Barefoot Doctor. And 'The last American', by Elizabeth Gilbert. Both highly recommended!

take care
    Wayne
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Cool Books Empty Re: Cool Books

Post by Reikijim Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 am

Hi,

For people into energy healing......I would like to recommend the book..."The Way of Qigong", by Kenneth S. Cohen. This book has given me insight into other practices regarding energy therapies....and to some degree it has helped me to have a better understanding of how energies work in the mind, body,spirit connection.

Smile RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am

Bit of a coincidence maybe Jim, i've just got this week Ken Cohen's 'essential Qigong' training course. Should be good!
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Wayne,

I`ll bet it`s stunning if it`s anything like his book..I can`t say I`ve read anything that impressed me as much as that book regarding body,mind and spirit energetics...can`t wait to hear how it goes for you Wayne...!

Smile RJ
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

A couple books that have really meant a lot to my learning lately:

Transcendent Dreaming by Christina Donnel, Ph.D.

The Serpent of Light & Living in the Heart by Drunvalo Melchizedek (two different books)

Intuitive Reiki: For Our Times by Amy Z. Rowland
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Reikijim wrote:Hi Wayne,

I`ll bet it`s stunning if it`s anything like his book..I can`t say I`ve read anything that impressed me as much as that book regarding body,mind and spirit energetics...can`t wait to hear how it goes for you Wayne...!

Smile RJ

I just gotta get round to starting it now, hehe. I've read some of Ken Cohen's stuf briefly before, though not very much. With you recommending him, i'm gonna do my best for sure, What a Face . (i love these smilies!)

take care
    Wayne
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Thaak wrote:A couple books that have really meant a lot to my learning lately:

Transcendent Dreaming by Christina Donnel, Ph.D.

The Serpent of Light & Living in the Heart by Drunvalo Melchizedek (two different books)

Hi Andy,
    The name Amy rowland sounded familiar. A quick Google told me she was Beth Gray's student. That immediately caught my eye. I had thought she woudl teach in Takata sensei's way. She maybe does in general, though i see here level 1 classes are just one day, not 4. Still, i'm gonna order her book perhaps. Thanks for recommending!

take care
    Wayne
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 am

Thaak wrote:

I'm reading that now, and really like it a lot. My intuition has definitely deepened as a result of doing Reiki, and her book is so helpful for continuing to develop that innate skill.
    sittingfox
    sittingfox

Post by sittingfox Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

I read Amy Rowland's Intuitive Reiki for Our Times a while back and pulled it out recently to read through it again. I like it a lot. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:39 pm