Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
Thaak
o0wabi-sabi0o
Milarepa
7 posters

Reiki & Broken bones

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki & Broken bones Empty Reiki & Broken bones

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:16 am

What's the opinions of Reiki & broken bones?

I broke my finger a couple weeks ago, and am treating it with Reiki now. i'll let you know how i get on. I get x-rays every week or so.

Take care
    Wayne
    o0wabi-sabi0o
    o0wabi-sabi0o

Reiki & Broken bones Empty Re: Reiki & Broken bones

Post by o0wabi-sabi0o Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 am

I know the concern that Reiki speeds up the healing process and thus doesn't allow the bone to set properly. Personally I've never seen Reiki work with such speed that this could happen but on the other hand it seems it's sometimes best to let nature work at it's own speed. The bone WILL heal on its own, so...

But does Reiki simply speed of the healing process, or make it more effective? I feel the latter, which sometimes incorporates the former...

If you've been using it and you're not permanently deformed with bones sticking out in odd directions then... lol!
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, since Reiki essentially helps our bodies to bring themselves back into balance, then...

Immediately:

It can help ease any pain or muscle spasms that could make resetting the bone difficult.

It can help keep you from going into Shock.

It can help keep infection from setting in.

After traditional medical care:

It can help the bone to heal more smoothly and without issue.

It can help any torn tissue (muscles, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage) to heal more swiftly and without scar tissue.

It can help keep our body hormonally or nutritionally in balance, as when we have a traumatic injury like a broken bone, our body uses nutrients that might have been used otherwise to help heal that area.

It can help to keep the swelling down and the pain at a minimum so that we don't keep futzing with it, and thus it will heal more quickly.

What I'm not worried about:

The bone setting or healing incorrectly because of Reiki.
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Reiki & Broken bones Empty broken bones

Post by vijaybali Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:33 pm

hia,

i going to sharing one of my friend experience.He is reiki master.

He got accident in that his left hand broken. Doctor told him for plaster for his hand. but He was treated his hand by own and recoverd it without any medicine and plaster.( it take 4 month)

The good part in that there no side effect. i have seen most of broken bones give problem at time of winter but my friend didnn't have it Means bones recover natural way and rejoin same method which we got at time of birth. that reason no pain otherwise it is normal (pain) in winter for broken bones.

But i feel it happend due to strong dedication and will-power of person. My frined had strong faith on reiki and will-power so he recoverd it otherwise waiting for such long time very very difficult.

So keep it up friend you are right way.

vj
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 am

vijaybali wrote:hia,

i going to sharing one of my friend experience.He is reiki master.

He got accident in that his left hand broken. Doctor told him for plaster for his hand. but He was treated his hand by own and recoverd it without any medicine and plaster.( it take 4 month)

The good part in that there no side effect. i have seen most of broken bones give problem at time of winter but my friend didnn't have it Means bones recover natural way and rejoin same method which we got at time of birth. that reason no pain otherwise it is normal (pain) in winter for broken bones.

But i feel it happend due to strong dedication and will-power of person. My frined had strong faith on reiki and will-power so he recoverd it otherwise waiting for such long time very very difficult.

So keep it up friend you are right way.

vj

That's pretty cool VJ. Did he have the bones set by a doctor, just no cast? Or did he allow Reiki to set the bones for him?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:13 pm

I came across this article a few years ago
    Many Reiki folks have different opinions
    about this. As always permission is an issue

Reiki & Broken bones 307123

Reiki First Aid

Always remember, in the case of an accident or medical emergency a physician should always be called! Do not attempt to move an accident victim; call for a doctor first, and then use Reiki to help calm the injured person.

To reduce the effects of shock, lay one hand on the Solar Plexus, and one hand at the same height on the back.

To help calm a person, place one hand on the back of the head, (The Medulla Oblongata), and the other hand on the forehead, (Third Eye).

If it's not possible to touch the body, because of the nature of the injury or the position of the person, you can hold one or both of their hands, and the Reiki will flow.

Following are suggestions for Reiki First Aid.

Insect Bites: Give Reiki directly on the bite for 20-30 minutes. If possible to give Reiki immediately, it may keep the swelling down.

Burns: Apply Reiki just above, not touching the injured area, for 20-30 minutes; possibly at intervals. The pain may increase at first but will then subside. If Reiki is given immediately, blisters are less likely.

Fear: Hands on the Solar Plexus, adrenal glands,(kidneys), and back of the head. You can also use the Second Degree Mental healing.

Wounds: Give Reiki above the wound. After the wound has been tended to, give Reiki through the bandage.

Bruises: Give Reiki immediately for 20-30 minutes, directly on the bruise.

Heart Attack: Immediately call a doctor. Then apply hands to the upper and lower belly, not directly to the heart.

Sprains: Apply Reiki to the sprained area for 30-60 minutes depending on the severity of the sprain. Repeat several times.

Toothache: Give Reiki to the whole jaw area several times a day, by cupping the jaw in your hands for 10-15 minutes at a time. You can also use the second head position, as this will treat the throat area as well, which can be affected by teeth problems.

Broken Bones: Broken bones should be set first by a doctor, then Reiki can be given directly to the cast. If you were to give Reiki to broken bones before they are set, there is a possibility that the bones would start to knit and would have to be re-broken. You can of course give Reiki to other areas in order to calm the person until they get to the hospital.

Headaches & Migraines: For headaches, start by giving Reiki to the part of the head where the pain is most severe. If the headache is suspected to be caused by tension in the back of the neck and shoulders, treat those areas as well. Migraines really should be addressed by full-body treatments, since they are a chronic condition. However, immediate relief can be given by directing Reiki to the Solar Plexus, temples and ears.

sunny
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm

hai Thaak,

That's pretty cool VJ. Did he have the bones set by a doctor, just no cast? Or did he allow Reiki to set the bones for him?

when he went to doctor that time doctor told him it is fracture and need plaster but he didn't follow doctor advice and start own way and all thing fixup by own.

But he used some homopathic method like he had taken one glass of milk with one spoon temrick power twice in a day and do healing. I knew upto this. But it is sure he didn't used medicine.

thanks and love
    vj
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:31 am

hi Wayne Smile

just had to share in interesting experience about bones...

it happened exactly a year back... Muslims have a reiligious ceremony of sacrificing animals in the name of Allah, and all the world over, they celebrate it like a religious festival...

it happened in a way that we purchased a goat for sacrifice, and while it was being transported to our place, it accidently had a knee injury, and in hours, the knee was swollen like nothing else....

i just had started QT those days, and i thought something might help for the poor animal, which was in extreme pain and could not bend her leg for sitting on the ground.... also when she walked it was a big limp and painful expression.... i treated the affected area with reiki and QT and then combined... and i spent almost four hours or so with gaps to the area....

when i visited her the next morning, it was getting better... and second day treatment for almost the same duration, made her completely healthy and cured up!!

so bro, i think reiki and QT works more than we can ever wonder !!

Smile

take care

salman

PS. i dont know it was coincidence or not, but i suffered high fever on the next day, and had swirls in my head for around two days....

quite possible, i exhausted myself in treating the poor animal

Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:hi Wayne Smile

just had to share in interesting experience about bones...

it happened exactly a year back... Muslims have a reiligious ceremony of sacrificing animals in the name of Allah, and all the world over, they celebrate it like a religious festival...

Yeah bro, when i was a practising muslim, a bunch of us all went in a boat to an island, where some wild goats where. We caught a goat, sacrificed it to God, and ate some of it.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    when i visited her the next morning, it was getting better... and second day treatment for almost the same duration, made her completely healthy and cured up!!

Excellant result! It's always nice to see some good effect, Smile.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    PS. i dont know it was coincidence or not, but i suffered high fever on the next day, and had swirls in my head for around two days....

quite possible, i exhausted myself in treating the poor animal

Smile

Although in Reiki, and QT, we're not using our own personal energy per se, treating the goat for as long as you did, might surely have put a strain on you! Well done anyhow, for having the compassion!

Take care
    Wayne
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks Wayne Smile

for being with every participant, all the time!

by giving all your precious time to the forum promotion, and the great steering you have, you are doing really great job buddy... may you be blessed more n more in life!

Cheers!!

Smile

love

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Thankyou Salman!
    fshortt
    fshortt
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by fshortt Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 am

My teacher always said you could mend a broken bone in about 3 days.
    good luck with the finger Smile

f
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:52 am

Fingers fixed bro, many thanks! It did take a few weeks, then again, hehe, i kept going to the gym, and teaching personal tuition in self-defence, so maybe that's why!
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 am

LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 am