Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
Milarepa
chi_solas
Reikijim
Shakti ~ Rising
Thaak
dreamer
10 posters

hi new member question about my reiki master

Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

hi new member question about my reiki master - Page 3 Empty Re: hi new member question about my reiki master

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 pm

ok just jumping in here, only skimmed over the posts....and I'm struck by the idea of guides....

many moons ago when I first started out in healer development , one of the 'units' of the course was an execrcise to connect with our 'guide/guides'....it was an inner journey and was an interesting trip....the 'guide' I ended up connecting with was myself... !!!???!! I was shocked....I wont go into to the whole journey but it was very beautiful and I came face to face with myself sat crossed legged on a rock at the edge of a waterfall.... but this version of myself was a much more beautiful and 'perfect' version of me....I was gorgeous!! ahahahahahahahaha

no little old native american or buddhist priest or siberian shaman or alien sister..... nope, just little old me....!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

hi new member question about my reiki master - Page 3 Empty Re: hi new member question about my reiki master

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 am

Sounds real good sharon. Guides in folks lives are good, if they feel they need them. Or, they can maybe concentrate on themselves, and gettign to knoe thyself more, hehe.
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:ok just jumping in here, only skimmed over the posts....and I'm struck by the idea of guides....

many moons ago when I first started out in healer development , one of the 'units' of the course was an execrcise to connect with our 'guide/guides'....it was an inner journey and was an interesting trip....the 'guide' I ended up connecting with was myself... !!!???!! I was shocked....I wont go into to the whole journey but it was very beautiful and I came face to face with myself sat crossed legged on a rock at the edge of a waterfall.... but this version of myself was a much more beautiful and 'perfect' version of me....I was gorgeous!! ahahahahahahahaha

no little old native american or buddhist priest or siberian shaman or alien sister..... nope, just little old me....!

How lovely! You met your higher self!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:20 am