Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
chi_solas
Shakti ~ Rising
Milarepa
7 posters

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

2012 Empty 2012

Post by Milarepa Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 am

Over time, there's been many different dates in history that have been deemed to be the day of incredible change on Earth. December 21st, 2012, has to surely stand out as one of the most significant ever.

It's not about one simple seer, such as Nostradamus, rather, there's a collection of ancient knowledge, from many continents, coupled with some scientific data, and, some potentially ground-breaking Quantum Physics.

I've been researching this myself extensively, for a book i've been intending to write, though i'm no longer passionate enough about the subject. Initially through looking at all the data, and the respected people involved, i was quite afraid.

What's now emerging globally, is well known world leaders are beginning to place a different perspective on all this. Now suggesting that in fact, it's a time for massive growth, but still may be, a 'tipping-edge'.

Whether something has been destined to happen or not, the very fact that so many are believing it will, is creating a collective consciousness that may be self-fullfilling. It's the aim of this section, for anyone interested in this subject to explore ideas and things we can do together. We all have an unique opportunity right here & now. Humanity is more inter-connnected by knowledge than ever before, and, if the world galvanises, or at least a significant portion, perhaps change can be affected on a scale that would even dwarf the spiritual revolution of the 1960's.

RLL can play it's small part. We're networked with many, any people than merely our membership. And if we willingly change the collective consciousness together, we can let others see that.

This section isn't a debate one. It's ok to disagree, but not to be dis-agreeable. All opinions are as valid as in the Reiki Catalyst section. Thanks in advance for teaching me new things, Smile .

And heck, if nothing happens, it'll still be fun anyhow!

Take care
    Wayne
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

2012 Empty Re: 2012

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 pm

why were you quite afraid , what were you afraid of??

from my own reading and research, 2012 simply signifies the end of one age and the beginning of another.... but there is no 'cut off point' and 'defined new starting point' but a petering out and slow emergence of on to another.....
    a time of opportunity for consciousness expansion......

will the earth's poles change?? its very possible....the north and south magnetic poles are constantly flutuating and the poles have reversed many times in the earths history..... will the earths axis tilt dramatically?? will the earth start spinning in the opposite direction?? I have no idea, but I do believe the greatest shift will be in human consciousness.....and for some it has already started....

will some people disintegrate on the earth and others be beamed to another planet somewhere in accordance to their new vibrational frequency??.......in my view no, I think that idea is bollocks! as are many of the other ideas out there.... in my view of course..
    Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:why were you quite afraid , what were you afraid of??

whenever i started researching it, i'd initiallly got into it via study on world conspiracies. It kinda lead onto that. So, it was some scientific stuff i looked at. I really want this section to be positive, but, you've asked a question and are entitled to an answer.

There's various things. You'd mentioend the poles shifting. The poles create the magnetic force-filed that proctecs the earth from harmful things. They are becoming weaker. Folks say they've shifted boefre, but of course, don't know exaclty the effect it'sd had on life. Or indeed on our way of life now. If they shift, would they have went back up to full strength quick? Or take years? There maybe nothing for years to protect us.

Interestingly perhaps, simulations have been done as to what it woudl look like if they did shift. There would be lines (much like aurora borealis) running down the sky, all around earth, vertically. There have actually been paintings in caves, dicphered, and dated to many 1000's of years ago. These paintings show the earth like this. And also say something like (the seed of man was almost wiped out). Genetisists have said current population of world comes from about 2000 people.

Also, some have said (though nasa is disputing) that we are coming into alignment with the sun & centre of milky way. In centre of milkly way is major black hole. A major black hole is the densest part of gravity known. so, it is the single most powerful scientific force in existence. Where the single most powerful force in exitence, there is the single most powerful effect, maybe? This has been suggested. And with us being in alighnment witht the sun in 2012, and mikly way, some fringe scientists have said that the sun might have a CME. A corona mass ejection. That is, the earth freid by the whipping of a solar flare.

These are some things, but it was intense research sharon, and lots of science stuff read, coupled with ancient stuff. I've no comment on it's validity anymore either way. Folks can go get the source for this, i can't be bothered ( bo offence).

I wanna hopefully have us use this topic to focus on the things you've actrually highligted yuorself Sharon!

Take care
    Wayne
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 am

no offence taken Wayne.... Very Happy I've got some material about the shifts that 'may' occur at this time....tis gonna take some hunting out though, cos my hoos is like a small disorganised library......I know for sure there is a wonderful article I have somewhere because I have copied it out on another board a few years back....

all the info I have and what resonates with me is very positive nothing that will instill irrational fear into anyone's hearts.... when I get on top of my household chores ie the washing and more importantly the DRYING!!! ( we're in Cumbria!!) I'll hunt out the info I feel relevant..... I love you
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 am

oh and PS thanks for the response to my questions..as regards black holes scientists know very little but they are now starting to believe that blackholes are one of the major forces of material creation.... Very Happy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 am

Aww God, you're in cumbria? how's it been for you so far?

Hehe, i got a littel interesting story kinda. Back when i was 16 years old, i was hitch-hiking over here. reached Cockermouth. Couldn't stop laughing, sitting at the side of the road reading that sign. Ya know, 16 year old kid amusement.

anyhow, reached Workington. Back 18 years ago, and unkempt, unshaven, Irish youth, dressed in an army camoulflage Jacket, went up to a guy in a park, and asked "how far is it to England?" . Looking at me indreduously, he said "erm, you're standing in it!" I never felt such a bigger prat in my life.

They do say us Paddy's are thick, in the 'paddy irishman,paddy englishman, paddy scotsman' jokes!
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 am

2012 564490
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 am

we get lots of folks like your 16 year old self passing through here!! ahahahahah
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 am

lol!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 am

hey, anyone got any views on this topic? we all gonna die in 6 months or what? don't be afraid of the NWO, we got Reiki in this forum! (kinda private joke with a freind)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 am

I checked the bottom of my foot
    and there's no expiration date 2012 158903
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 am

lol! . you're a fighter/survivor anyhow! nothing could harm you!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 pm

we can move your last 3 post
    and give it a new title. I will
    do it later when i have time.
    I off to class study
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:12 am

chi_solas wrote:we can move your last 3 post
    and give it a new title. I will
    do it later when i have time.
    I'm off to class study

thread split see Chillout section
    under Global: Connections Everywhere
    FDA,Military,Goverment.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:40 am

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

2012 Empty 2012:Prophecies From The Heart with Drunvalo Melchizedek

Post by LuvSoulJah Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

very enlightening stuff here... just thought I'd share this... worth taking the time to watch and listen to Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

So much out there not enough time
    to watch/read everything. study
    Thanks for bringing our attention
    to...we are all one with this great
    universe as time moves along and
    changes happen Arrow sunny
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 pm

time is relative ^^
    beni
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

2012 Empty Is this the answer?

Post by beni Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 am

Found this drawing the other day - maybe that is the explanation...

- and remember: Just for today don't worry -

http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/2009/12/countdown-to-catastrophe.html

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 pm

beni wrote:Found this drawing the other day - maybe that is the explanation...

- and remember: Just for today don't worry -

http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/2009/12/countdown-to-catastrophe.html

Gets ya thinking. When your as old
    as I am how many ways/times over the
    years has the end of the world
    predictions come and gone. Then again
    every day is the end of the world for
    someone. affraid
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

hmm, interesting topic.. lots of theories 2012 is next year so we will find out....
    the shifting of the poles , tilt on its axis is there from before... poles changing??? cant say but the tsunami of dec 2004 would have done something.... as regards what would happen on that day i thing alignment of galaxies along the centre of the universe is going to have a wobbling effect as gravitational pulls would be in play...

they say we are entering 4 dimension which i would think is true... the fourth one being of the mind.... people will be able to use more of the mind we only use 10 % of it... we may hear of mind travel
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 pm

last year we had a lunar eclipse on winter solstice........( twas in the early hours of the morning)....so we missed it thinking it would be that evening......but what did happen that evening was we had an earth quake!!! for the first time in my life I felt an earth quake it was only a 3.8 ( or close) but by heck most people in Cumbria felt it!! our house shook and the radiators rattled.........it was very very strange!!!!

My immediate thoughts on discovering it was an earthquake was that the lunar eclipse had some bearing on the the altering of the gravitaional pull on the magma within the earth... The fact that it happened to be a VERY significant date made the whole episode all the more intriguing!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

hi lovjasoul...tried watching a coupl of those videos you put on......he may have some interesting things to say, but he seems a little drony and long winded.....I'm afraid he lost my interest prety quick, so if there are some interesting enlightening things in there about 2012....I haven't got the patience to wait for them to arise. ( sorry)
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 am

i think like the earthquake there would be a slight wobble as all galaxies will align along the milky way on both sides in 2012...end of the world is not yet...cant remember much but i think Nostradamus said something like 3797 that is 38 th century and live i think ends in 33rd century...long way to go yet..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:11 pm