Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
chi_solas
JohnC
Bruce
7 posters

qigong dissolving a tumor

Bruce

qigong dissolving a tumor Empty qigong dissolving a tumor

Post by Bruce Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 am

There was a qigong hospital in China, as described at this link. http://www.chilel.com/WhatIsChilelQigong/hospital.htm But it closed after the government conflict with the falun gong sect generalized to hostility toward other qigong schools. (In the U.S., the particular style of qigong -- zhineng -- is promoted under the name "Chi Lel," by Luke Chan. I don't have any experience with it. It's not to be confused with another school of qigong that also uses the name "zhineng.")

Anyway, while the hospital was still open, reports indicated that a team of practitioners dissolved a bladder cancer in a short time (between one and two minutes), and that it was shown on an ultrasound. Here's a link to a video clip of that part of the session. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JxW7Jhf-0&feature=related

Any impressions?

Bruce
    JohnC
    JohnC

qigong dissolving a tumor Empty Re: qigong dissolving a tumor

Post by JohnC Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Bruce,

I'll be honest, I'd like to believe that's a video of cancer being dissolved. The sheer speed of the action is astonishing - and for me is the one thing that makes the video most improbable.

Presume this kind of thing is easy to fake - it's only a picture on a monitor... It's not that I don't believe in miracles - just that it's rare to catch them on camera.

In general, I'm prepared to cut a bit of slack to the Chinese - especially where energy techniques are concerned (which they've been working on for a while now...). There's a lot of research from China concerning the scientific measuring of Chi that's been effectively ignored in the West - which frustrates me.

Whether or not these results can be replicated seems to me the key to understanding the importance of the video. I suspect a more normal "healing" would take much longer, and require the patient to enter more fully into the process (through perhaps qigong exercise). But I stand to be corrected if there's evidence of this rapid dissolution of cancer happening all the time.

I've attached an article on qigong and cancer by one of your compatriots.

Regards,

John

http://www.healingtaobritain.com/p68magazinehealingcancerwithchikung.htm
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 am

Hi, John,

Thanks for your response. I'm not sure of what to make of the video clip, so I want to get others' reactions.

A big problem w/ the research from China is that it often doesn't use the protocols recognized in the West -- e.g., the experiments often have no control groups.

And thanks for the link to the article. I believe that the author studied under Mantak Chia.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Cancers Can Vanish Without Treatment, but How?

By GINA KOLATA..........
    So, Dr. Kramer said, the image was “an arrow that moved in one direction.” But now, he added, it is becoming increasingly clear that cancers require more than mutations to progress. They need the cooperation of surrounding cells and even, he said, “the whole organism, the person,” whose immune system or hormone levels, for example, can squelch or fuel a tumor......

Cancer, Dr. Kramer said, is a dynamic process......

It was a view that was hard for some cancer doctors and researchers to accept. But some of the skeptics have changed their minds and decided that, contrary as it seems to everything they had thought, cancers can disappear on their own.
    cheers
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 am

chi_solas wrote:

By GINA KOLATA..........
    So, Dr. Kramer said, the image was “an arrow that moved in one direction.” But now, he added, it is becoming increasingly clear that cancers require more than mutations to progress. They need the cooperation of surrounding cells and even, he said, “the whole organism, the person,” whose immune system or hormone levels, for example, can squelch or fuel a tumor......

It was a view that was hard for some cancer doctors and researchers to accept. But some of the skeptics have changed their minds and decided that, contrary as it seems to everything they had thought, cancers can disappear on their own.
    cheers

Okay, but in less than two minutes? That's the startling thing about the video clip.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 am

Bruce wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

By GINA KOLATA..........

cheers

Okay, but in less than two minutes? That's the startling thing about the video clip.

Bruce

I've been known to be a skeptic, but
    in this case I don't doubt that it
    can't happen. Depending on the persons
    mind whose going through the procedure.
    If they are expecting good results it
    is possible. Fear & doubt can keep us
    unhealthy prisioners in our own body. scratch

I do understand that with today's technology
    it's also possible for pictures to be doctored.
    study
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 am

chi_solas wrote: Fear & doubt can keep us unhealthy prisioners in our own body.
    study

Yes...how true....Fear and doubt, the unhealthiest of thoughts, in regard to self healing...

Smile RJ
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 am

Bruce wrote:

Bruce

Sure, why not? Radiation treatment and a new Radio Wave treatment can remove a cancer tumor in moments.

This is just a different kind of energy.

If a Qi Gong master can make a wet towel steam by focusing the chi into the wet towel, and dry it out after 5 minutes, then do it again with another wet towel, why couldn't they do this?

I'm as bit a skeptic as the next guy. But anything is possible.
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 am

Hi,

I agree Andy, I`ve seen more than one video showing Qi Gong masters doing incredible things...remarkable indeed.

Smile RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 am

not sure of Bruce's 'rank' or 'title', but he's been doing Qigong for maybe 20 years himself? And he teaches it also. VERY aware of all things Chinese, prob obvious why, hehe.
    So Bruce, in your experience, of yourself, and other Qigong teachers, this kinda thing possible? Or, has it been done so quick, to your knowledge/expereince. I think you yourself have experience with cancers?

andy hinted on something there. 'Different kinda energy'. If anyone can check out the latest film i reccommend. By a Quantum physicist. It's Called Quantum Activist. He says, to look at creation from the bottom up, i.e. simplifying it to energy, then molecules, atoms, is actually where science is gojng wrong. And likewise, to concentrate from the top down, as religion does, is equally wrong.

In fact, and this is maybe really relevant to Reiki. He says about this notion, or idea of BEing in spirituality. I can't reemmber off-hand exactly why (i watch the documentary at 5 am this morning, before a class), he said it's much better to DO-BE. So, dobe-dobe-dobe.

Take care
    Wayne

The guy is worth checking out. His film is multi-award winning. So i'm doing much injustice even in what i'm getting across.
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

Thanks for your responses, everybody.

I've occasionally done the tumo sort of thing of drying out clothes (just from necessity), but I haven't yet been able to zap a tumor the way the video clip shows. So at this time, I don't think the situations are really comparable to each other.

The radiation treatments that friends and relatives have undergone haven't removed a tumor in one session. They've relied on repeated exposure over a period of time -- like once per day, 5 days per week, for a period of 5 weeks. (Then sometimes follow-up treatment, like either chemotherapy or Tamoxifen.) Part of the reason for the timing of the treatments is to minimize collateral damage. But I don't personally know anyone who's undergone the newer radio ablation treatment, so I'm not familiar with the newer procedure -- but the more conventional style of radiation treatment is the one that's in general use.

What's shown on the video is much faster than anything else I've seen or heard of. I'd like to believe it's real, but at this point I don't know what to think of it. (And unlike radio ablation, it appears that nothing was inserted into the tumor site.) In theory, it could make sense -- basically, just "cook" the tumor -- but aside from the video clip, I haven't seen or heard of anyone who's been able to do that.

FWIW, when I work on someone with cancer, I tend to do 3 things: 1) clear out some of the congested energy from the site of the tumor; 2) send energy into the bone marrow and the thymus gland, to support the immune system; 3) alleviate symptoms of allopathic treatments like chemotherapy.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:05 am

Today many people are beginning to find
    a spirituality that science may have to
    consider as a folklore of old age being
    revived. I think we have mis-labeled "new
    age" thinking when its really been around
    since time began.

People will question the validity of any
    natural healing even when it takes longer
    than seen is this video. I have burned my
    fingers badly when using the hot oven. In
    the past I would have gone to the ER but
    today I do "Reiki" and its amazing within
    an hour there's no sign of blister/ skin
    being burned and the pain is gone. I would
    say that firefighter's could benefit from
    learning Reiki system. sunny
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:19 am

chi_solas wrote:Today many people are beginning to find
    a spirituality that science may have to
    consider as a folklore of old age being
    revived. I think we have mis-labeled "new
    age" thinking when its really been around
    since time began.

Eh. Some of the things labled as "new age" are indeed revival of old practices. Other parts of "new age thinking" are just fuzzy-headedness, IMHO.

People will question the validity of any
    natural healing even when it takes longer
    than seen is this video.

True enough. But if it meets the protocols of recognized scientific investigation -- e.g., the replicability of results that John mentioned -- then it's more likely to be accepted over time. Does anybody know about the results of the studies that the NIH CAM office collected? They took place a few years ago, but I didn't see anything about the results being released.

I have burned my
    fingers badly when using the hot oven. In
    the past I would have gone to the ER but
    today I do "Reiki" and its amazing within
    an hour there's no sign of blister/ skin
    being burned and the pain is gone.

Similar experiences here. My first real encounter with energy healing was when I got a steam burn on a finger while peeling back the plastic cover from a microwaved dinner. After rinsing the finger in cold water, I ran qi up and down the finger; the first thing I noticed was that the sensation went from merely painful to excruciating. Then within about 20 seconds, it didn't hurt at all, and I could use the finger without any pain. The next day, the fingertip turned dark. The day after that, the dark skin peeled off, with fully formed skin underneath. That convinced me that energy-healing works. More recently, I grabbed a grill from a hot oven while barehanded -- stupid, stupid, stupid -- and so had to send energy through the fingers of that hand. This time it took 3-5 minutes, but there was no pain or other sign of damage after that time.

I would
    say that firefighter's could benefit from
    learning Reiki system. sunny

Agreed. All sorts of people could benefit.

But I think there's a fundamental difference between the hot oven situation and the cancer situation. In my experience, it's much easier to get quick results for an acute condition (like an oven burn) than for a chronic one (like cancer). New injuries are easier to treat than old ones. It's easier to restore things to health when the injury pattern hasn't had much time to set in.

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 am

Steam burns are pretty bad.

Back in the old days before electric irons; I know..
    what's an electric iron, we've come along way since
    grandma's young days.

I was going to a dance and needed to iron my dress.
    I took a hot iron of the gas stove it was too hot,
    so i put cold water in the sink..you got it. I did
    put the hot iron in the cold water and sizzle.....
    steam ....I dropped the iron and my neighbor ... put
    butter..yes you read that right butter on my wrinkled
    purple un-recognizable hand. It took a long time for
    my hand to recover. I never did mess with steam again. affraid

Back to the tumor topic. I see the human mutated cells
    an easy target to talk to. I know there are billions of
    cells that I can talk to through my subconscious mind.
    Water will take on the shape of the pipe its flowing
    through; Like the water pipe, the life principle in me
    flows through me according to the nature of my thoughts
    that respond to my beliefs. For me I had to get rid of
    many beliefs that blocked the flow of healthy energies
    so I could achieve reversing cancer. Smile

I am relaxed and at peace, poised, balanced, serene, and calm. The healing intelligence of my subconscious mind that created my body is now transforming every cell, nerve, tissue, muscle, and bone of my being according to the perfect pattern of all organs lodged in my subconscious mind.

Silently quietly all distorted thought patterns in my subconscious mind are removed and dissolved, and the vitality, wholeness, and beauty of the life principle are made manifesting every atom of my being. I am now open and receptive to the healing currents that is flowing through me like a river, Restoring me to perfect health, harmony, and peace.

The infinite ocean of love and peace flowing through me Now washes all distortions and ugly images away, and so it is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the one doing it.
    Author:Chinese Proverb
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 am

chi_solas wrote:Steam burns are pretty bad.

Yes. First of all, steam has a higher temperature than water. Second, the heat that went into changing the water from liquid to gas is released at the site of the burn when steam condenses back to liquid water on the skin.

Back to the tumor topic. I see the human mutated cells

I find myself often silently "talking" to my cells when self-treating, and to the cells of the other person when working on another person. But note that's true regardless of whether the condition is a chronic one or an acute one.

Bruce
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am

chi_solas wrote:
    I see the human mutated cells

Without a doubt...this is a beautiful thing you have said here Bridget...very nice...thank you.

Smile RJ
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 am

Fascinating discussion.

I do agree in some respects that healing a longer-held chronic pain or dis-ease can take more time than an acute one. It may depend upon your beliefs, but there are many healers who say that a dis-ease is present in the aura even before symptoms manifest in the body. And sometimes the grief, anger or self-hatred we carry around can eventually manifest into dis-ease as well. These are not quick fixes, although the bladder cancer video is intriguing. I am neutral as to whether or not I believe it was authentic although I always leave room for my belief in the miraculous.

I had a client with lymphoma who came to me for about 4 or 5 Reiki sessions before she underwent a scheduled bone marrow transplant. She had a stroke after receiving the transplant and eventually passed away BUT prior to undergoing the transplant, she had a scan done of her tumor after about 3 sessions. She told me the tumor had shrunk for the first time in about a year (even with chemo, etc) which totally blew me away. I often wonder if we had had more time for continued Reiki treatment if her outcome would have been different. She had already had the bone marrow transplant scheduled, which was the last ditch medical effort to rid her body of the lymphoma.

The problem with the video is that even if it is real, individual results with energy healing vary. Some people have instant, marked improvement in their symptoms following a treatment and others may not or it may take them a while. That can make it difficult to do a controlled scientific experiment and show its effectiveness. But I am still hopeful we will have more work done that can be validated.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 am

Treatment with Reiki, at least in a preventative way, is aura treatment also, like you're saying, Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content