Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Eccles Reiki Share (North West, UK)

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Eccles Reiki Share (North West, UK) Empty Eccles Reiki Share (North West, UK)

Post by Colin Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 am

I'm not sure how many people on here, if any, are in my neck of the woods in the Greater Manchester area but I just thought I'd let you know that my next Reiki Share will be held in Eccles Parish Church on Sunday 1st November at 7.30pm (till 10pm).

We have a chat, do Hatsurei Ho, chant the Reiki Principles, receive Reiju, share Reiki and finish with a Reiki Mawashi (Reiki circle).

All are styles of Reiki practitioner and even non-attuned people interested in learning more about, and experiencing Reiki are welcome!
    Smile

Please PM me or message me on Facebook for more details if you are interested.
    Thanks.

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

Last edited by Colin on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated the date!)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 pm