Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Matrix Energetics

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Matrix Energetics Empty Matrix Energetics

Post by Colin Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 am

Hi All

I know THC posted something a while back about Dr Bartlett's Matrix Energetics (ME) but I can't find the thread now so I though I'd create a new one here.

The reason is that, on another forum which I have just joined they are talking about this modality. I watched some of the videos on youtube an I don't quite know what to make of it! Even more interesting is that Patrick Zeigler, founder of Seichim (and now All Love) has attended seminars 1, 2 and 3 for ME and has a lot of positive things to say about it and how fast it can work - although he does point out that Dr Bartlett is one heck of a showman, being a former rock guitarist (synchronicity agin?). He also says that if was was given the choice of a Reiki Master course or a Matrix Energetics course, he would definitely choose the Matrix! Shocked

Wayne, did you say you had the manual for this - if so, I would be quite interested to have a read of it! Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Matrix Energetics Empty Re: Matrix Energetics

Post by Milarepa Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 am

Yeah i got a manual for it bro. will hunt it out, it's on another hard drive, which i'll have to connect. i'm trying to think did i find the manual similar to QT. Erm, i can't remember. I'll have the manual within the hour. If Patrick endorses it, that's pretty Good!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 am

WAITTTTTT,
    wow, I missed this whole post????
    bounce

I want to share, I want to share...

It's been a long time but I will vacuum my brains for those details,

I read the Book, There is no Manual as far as I know! The book is sold in all book stores plus we have a new book too & I am not sure what the title is...

The book is a very easy read, not complicated at all. Love the concepts, the main one being the Divine Matrix - that we are all connected to each other.
    Richard was also a Chiropractor before he found this system. How you practice is also very simple, you find a spot on your body that has issues and then find another spot right across on the other side and imagine energy flowing thru it. ( well, I have not explained it well, but easy to read it & follow from the book... )
    Here is the juicy part-
    does it work? - YES
    is it consistent? - NOT sure
    Is it Fast - Super Fast & almost like a wow, whoosh, what the heck was that....? Matrix Energetics 63216

Have I experienced it ?- YES

I went to this practice group ONLY Once, the teacher did not show up, The participants or practitioners were just working on each other and practicing...

I had no experience what so ever other than reading the book. When a woman received this ME she started giggling & giggling.... :-D A woman I was working on could feel the Reiki I was sending her, ( I didn't know what I was doing, I was thinking MEnergetics and I didn't know what was flowing... LOL )...

Then it was my turn to receive the ME, I was watching this guy make other people sway and almost fall over... I was thinking , Huh, ACTORS !!! I go stand there, the guy was behind me and he sent the ME on my FREAKING BACK, There was huge bolt of energy just came rushing from my back and entered the back of my knee and I was shocked and staggering to stand still.... LOLOL

and utterly shocked I turned and asked him, 'OMG, what the heck was that?' He was just peacefully grinning... scratch Matrix Energetics 63216

How is it Compared to Reiki? - I would say that, although it felt magical - as in a quantum physics/sci-fi magic, I didn't feel spiritually connected and uplifted like the way I feel with Reiki..!! That's my opinion for now,

I am all for experimentation , I will update if I find out otherwise!

THC

PS:- Of course, Richard has a Magician like charm & skills and You can watch him on YOUTUBE - playing a prank on somebody ,throwing an energy ball at somebody from behind and knocking him/her over... hahahaha

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:23 am

I've seen this guy in action too. My first impression was that of one of them faith healers... ya know the ones "Hallejuljah... PRAISE THE LORD"... showman types. I also wondered if all involved were just acting too... and I remember one scene where he kinda mocked Reiki... sure I even had to laugh a lil myself Laughing Rolling Eyes ... But I also felt slightly offended... Anyway THC is the first "real" person I've heard speak of their experience with this technique... mind you I will have to find some other guinea pigs to practice this on other than my grandparents.. I dont fancy knocking either of them on their backs. (have a manual too somewhere I think). On another note, has anyone ever heard of the Healing Codes?!
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 am

Wayne, it's quite different from QT... in that it doesn't involve much or any breathing techniques at all, if I remember correctly. You find a spot on the "victims" body, like thc said, and then another.. u create two points of refferrence and then u run energy through between them... this just takes seconds, in the demonstrations atleast... scratch
    skyzthelimit16
    skyzthelimit16

Post by skyzthelimit16 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 am

I am doing a ME seminal level 1 and 2 in April, will be sure to post my experiences Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 pm

excellant! will be looking forward to that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 am