Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+4
raven
JohnC
Milarepa
thehungrycaterpillar
8 posters

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics?

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics? Empty Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:12 am

Hey Guys & Gals,

I just finished the book ' Matrix Energetics ' by Richard Bartlett.

You can also check out their website by googling the word.
    Richard is this charismatic dude and he teaches a method that's like a quantum touch( or not ) , seems exceedingly simple but I am not sure if everybody can learn to do it the way he claims!

This methodology is adapted from a vibrational therapy called Radionics.
    The concepts used in ME are the same as in using the ULFE and 'Intention' as an activator, long distance healing, etc.

Except,

I feel Reiki is much more simpler and more spiritually inclined than Matrix Energetics.
    and
    the recovery rate using ME seems much faster than traditional reiki, especially with medical conditions. So just curious to know 'what the process is that's happening'?

So, like to hear from anybody who has used or learnt it? - for comparison and research.

Thanks,
    THC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics? Empty Re: Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics?

Post by Milarepa Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

Hiya THC,
    I got his manual some time ago. If memmory serves me right, i never really took to it. So, only read a little of it.

For sure, imo, Reiki seems much more spiritual than many other ways. The big question is why.

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics? Empty Re: Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 am

Milarepa wrote:Hiya THC,
    For sure, imo, Reiki seems much more spiritual than many other ways. The big question is why.
    Wayne

Have to agree with that, Thanks.
    Arrow

THC
    JohnC
    JohnC

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics? Empty Matrix Energetics

Post by JohnC Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 am

Found the book an interesting read myself - but not really of great practical use.

My concern would be that it took over a year for Richard's colleague to master the technique with personal tuition, so outside of high energy environment (such as the training seminars that Richard holds with hundreds of people) I'd say it's likely to be a difficult technique to deliver results...

On the other hand, there's a good book out there called "Matrix re-patterning" by Roth. It's suggests a very basic technique for muscle testing - kinda kniesiology - that determines the area in the body where healing can be most profitably applied to heal issues that may be manifesting elsewhere. It'd be a good technique for someone who is still developing their scanning abilities or the intuitive side.

JohnC
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am

Hey John,

My concern would be that it took over a year for Richard's colleague to master the technique with personal tuition, so outside of high energy environment (such as the training seminars that Richard holds with hundreds of people) I'd say it's likely to be a difficult technique to deliver results...

OMG!!!!
    I can't believe you are pointing that out,
    It was actually 3 years!!!
    I was wondering about the same godamn thing! And Richard had to go out of the way to literally 'kick' his colleague's butt to 'set' him right b'cos he still wasn't getting it!

I still wouldn't give up.
    I have tried 2 point-ing pains in my body and it DOES work! I does not work all the time on others. But my little pains come back after a while.. within a few hours.

I will kepp trying though, I kinda like it.

On the other hand, there's a good book out there called "Matrix re-patterning" by Roth.

I 'll definitely check it out!
    Thanks, will update you,

Have you tried Donna Eden's methods yet??

@QQQQQQQQ0
    JohnC
    JohnC

Post by JohnC Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:
    Have you tried Donna Eden's methods yet??

Hi THC,

I have read Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, but I have to admit I don't use the techniques... it is a classic though.

I have the same relationship with EFT - great theory, but just not for me now.

JohnC
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi THC,

I have read Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, but I have to admit I don't use the techniques... it is a classic though.

I have the same relationship with EFT - great theory, but just not for me now.

Hey John,

Yeah, EFT is also tap, tapping away! Laughing
    Paul Mckenna also uses the same to help people to lose weight!

I just started my DE lessons recently and I've been punching myself silly! lol!
    It's pretty cool and impressive..

All the punching is so painful! My teacher pureed and mashed all my lymph nodes and now I have to grow new ones!!
    OWW!!

I think it 'll go nicely with Reiki,
    But Just like Wayne asked, " why does Reiki feel spiritual?" - I have been thinking about that!

Having experienced a sample of other energy work, I have to come running back to Reiki. Giving and Receiving Reiki feels very spiritual!!

-Only Reiki has been able to take me to this altered state where there's a lot of pictures and feels dreamy...
    -When The energy that comes out of the practitioner's hand is felt in the body, it is a pure , blissful, beautiful feeling! you can't get that elsewhere!

bounce

@QQQQQQQQ0

+ . . *~..~.. - ( crushed up lymph nodes! )
    Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Has Anybody tried Matrix Energetics? Empty My Hands on experience with Matrix Energetics..

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm

I thought I should share my hands on experience using Matrix Energetics!

I have not attended a seminar just a group practice session recently.

Only 3 other people had shown up at this centre at 7:30pm including myself.
    In under 4 minutes I asked the 'tall' leading guy why Mark took 3 years to understand the Matrix Energetics system.
    His answer was ,'Oh, He was thinking too much, People need to learn to let it go'!

I was regreting showing up because, I have had no experience and was beginning to feel like an idiot! Very Happy
    So after a lot of Yak-yak, we started the practice.

'The Laughing Lady'
    I stood there and this 'laughing' lady started to '2 point' me and she just went around me again and again & did her 'own thing'. When she went by me, I could feel this wave of warmth. When she stood right behind me while holding her hands one on my upper back and the other to my aura, I could feel this buzzing energy all over my back, Shocked

I call her 'the laughing lady' b'cos she laughs and laughs uncontrollably during the session. The ME is notorious for having such Pleasant Kooky effects like that on people.

'The Room'
    The small room started to feel charged and was warming up fast! I JUST couldn't believe it. There was electricity in the air!

'The Tall Guy'
    OK, Honestly, I thought this whole reaction -sensation was a personality thing and I was sure I wasn't going to be moved at all.
    Then we switched partners and this tall guy just placed his one hand on my left shoulder and another on the small of my back.
    I just stood there scoffing inside my head.
    Immediately within a minute, I felt energy torpedo-ing across from the right side of my waist down the left leg.
    (WHAT THE.....!!???? Shocked )
    I could feel my right leg grow 'weak' and I felt myself slumping backwards!! Shocked affraid Shocked affraid

THAT did not happen..I kept ranting and they were laughing at me joyously!

My Hands-On:-
    I was feeling out of place but decided to join in. I put my hands on the shoulders of this recipient and BZZZZZZ.. I felt it in my heart area! I did not know what The heck I was doing, I was mimicking them. Later I made this laughing lady slump over in her chair and she decided that she couldn't sit anymore and sprawled herself on the floor.

After the session I drove home and was feeling so calm. I had a deep sleep that night!

My Comments:-
    I wouldn't call the energy Spiritual, though!
    I wouldn't know what I would do with ME besides playing with it. Atleast not yet! Laughing
    My suggestion is anybody who is done reading the book should find a group practice session and just go play and check out the sensations!
    After I came home, I tried my stunts on unsuspecting people and it did not work! Laughing

THC
    raven
    raven
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by raven Sun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Razz

well , my gosh thc dear one - wow - what an experience!
    am chuckling at the thought of laughing lady ... i have seen it with other energy modalities that people laugh from the energy in the air...

what is coming to me though with reiki BEing spiritual - it simply is as it is from source energy ...

physics is simply physics and simply the universe ... there are all sorts of energy and all energy is physics. so not experiencing what you have - your description leaves me with a physics/science energy experience... even though reiki is physics with source energy and the universe is physics with source energy - there are ALLLLLLLLLLL sorts of energy modalities .. even ones that are studied in science and advanced science techniques - and maybe that is what i am getting to - techniques ... there are so many energies and energy techiques although not all 'directly related' to source ... well lets say that even that may not be technically correct as all and all of us are source related - so how do i say this - anyone can help me here - Shocked

source directly from source is spiritual and the heart knows this and our higher self tells us in some fashion ... other modalities that are physical and higher energy may not be spiritual - just advanced energy techiques ..

does that make any sense at all ?

one reason i mention this is there are people that i know that know how to manipulate energy in many ways - it is a talent and sensitive knowing people just know how - reiki one the other hand is a gift that selects the person - and is more than i can say source oriented... other techiniques can leave a person drained - thus they are using their energy as well as to what is 'out there' however - when and with reiki intention - one may not ever feel drained - and i do not ever leave a session drained of energy as it is not mine - it is source - and i am sooooooooooooooooo grateful to the gift ... as i am sure we all are ... it is a cherished opportunity to experience a flow that is pure and continuous ... i step out of the way and let it be ...

hope this helps some - and maybe i ended up rambling - just the way of ravens - hehehe drunken

love to ya and sending love and light,
    raven
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 pm

raven wrote:

Makes perect sense, Smile. It's why there's a distinguishable spiritual difference with Reiki whne compared to others ways.

what should be explored next is, why? We know it's from God, we know it's more spiritual, but what is it about Reiki that enables this to be so?

It's in the process, that the answer lies of course. As that's initially what sets Reiki out from other things...

Good post!

Take care
    Wayne
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    raven wrote:

Makes perect sense, Smile. It's why there's a distinguishable spiritual difference with Reiki whne compared to others ways.

what should be explored next is, why? We know it's from God, we know it's more spiritual, but what is it about Reiki that enables this to be so?

It's in the process, that the answer lies of course. As that's initially what sets Reiki out from other things...

Good post!

Take care
    Wayne

Hiya

I like Maureen Kelly's "Reiki and the Healing Buddha" which gives many explanations of why things work the way they do. Her explanation is that Reiki is the gift to humanity of a Buddha who is pledged to only do good for humanity.I think this explains a lot about Reiki, in that it's a spiritual gift which can only do good.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Yeah some have a belief that Reiki was brought from India/Tibet from Chenresig/Avalosketisvara to Kukai/Binzaru, who brought it directly through China into Japan.

Some 'origniality' teachers actually use this as one of their claims, Smile.

This is no reflection on the author you quoted Chris, i havn't read her stuff, Smile.

Take care
    Wayne
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Mon May 11, 2009 12:34 am

Milarepa wrote:Yeah some have a belief that Reiki was brought from India/Tibet from Chenresig/Avalosketisvara ...

The primary Tibetan "Healing Buddha" is Sangye Menla, and this is the Buddha most commonly cited in connection with the "Reiki comes from Tibet" theory.

However, traditions of the Healing Buddha have existed in Japan since the early days of Buddhist conversion.

In Japan this buddha is known as Yakushi Nyorai (or Yakushi Butsu)

Milarepa wrote:... to Kukai/Binzaru, who brought it directly through China into Japan.

Slight confusion here Wayne.

Kukai (a.k.a. Kobo Daishi) brought the teachings which would become the bedrock of Shingon Buddhism from China to Japan.

Binzaru (Binzuru), on the other hand, is the Japanese name for Pindola Bharadvaja - one of the Earthly Buddha's disciples. On achieving enlightenment, he was one of four whom the Buddha requested to stay in the world and spread the Dharma teachings.
    Over time Pindola / Binzuru became a Healing Deity in his own right.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 am

Rlei_ki wrote:

Milarepa wrote:... to Kukai/Binzaru, who brought it directly through China into Japan.

Slight confusion here Wayne.

Yeah, the 'source' who 'taught' me anything about this is questionable to say the least. So, i've never explored properly what i'd put in my notes, and simnply posted from hazy memory Smile.

Looking at my notes from then, i think the 'Binzaru' connection might have been to do with a tale of Usui sensei having a dream.

I appreciate the correction, Smile.

Take care
    Wayne
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Mon May 11, 2009 8:59 am

Milarepa wrote:...

Looking at my notes from then, i think the 'Binzaru' connection might have been to do with a tale of Usui sensei having a dream.

Ah, you mean the opium induced dream when Mikao Usui nearly died after becoming ill with cholera? I thought it was the Medicine Buddha he met in that dream?
    Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 am

Colin wrote:

Ah, you mean the opium induced dream when Mikao Usui nearly died after becoming ill with cholera? I thought it was the Medicine Buddha he met in that dream?
    Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

I thought it was the Japanese gods he met in that dream...? Smile

f
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:45 pm

fshortt wrote:
    Colin wrote:

Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin

I thought it was the Japanese gods he met in that dream...? Smile

f

OK...then: "I thought it was Yakushi Nyorai he met in that dream?" Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Talking of dreams, i'd a dream last night of riding a horse bareback through tesco's (you wanna try it sometime, hehe), i must go check what it means...
    fshortt
    fshortt

Post by fshortt Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

horseriding and shopping at tesco = the same thing cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 am