Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
LightBody
EzriReiki
vijaybali
7 posters

Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI?

Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI? Empty Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 am

What are your views on topic---(because there are a lot of Masters/ Practitioners who agree about the "potency" of Ancient Egyptian Reiki when compared to the USUI form). farao
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI? Empty seichem operating on a Higher

Post by vijaybali Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 pm

DameMantis,

Realy it is very coflicting to explain which one is best although i am attune lot of Style of reiki and due to that i have variety of vibration and which i am using according to circustance So i want to say all sytle is excillent only it depend man to man how to utilitsed.

If some say seichem is best or any other sytle is best he is laying and it is showing unmaturity in this field.

So all is good only it depend man and man how to utilised or how much work on that....

take care
    vj

Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI? Empty Re: Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Thank you so much for your answer VJ. You say that you use different styles for different circumstances. What is your particular selection process? You use USUI when? Karuna when? the other two, in what cases? I'd like to learn more in depth which style has a reptution for what?
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI? Empty Re: Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI?

Post by EzriReiki Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 am

DameMantis wrote:What are your views on topic---(because there are a lot of Masters/ Practitioners who agree about the "potency" of Ancient Egyptian Reiki when compared to the USUI form). farao

You do seem to be a very logically minded person, I see this from your thoughts on applying scientific methods to comparing different forms of Reiki, so how could we validate the claim of "Seichem operating on a HIGHER frequency than USUI" Wouldn't we have to find some way of measuring these frequencies? What frequency does Usui Reiki operate at? Does it always operate at the same frequency? I read many posts here on this forum before I joined and I think I remember a topic somewhere about frequencies, and something about if higher frequencies are really better than lower?

EZRI

Last edited by EzriReiki on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

Which Seichim are you referring to? There is the original Seichim received by Patrick Zeigler when he spent the night in the Great Pyramid, and the multitudes of "Seichims" created by those who experienced those energies through his training and subsequentially their students.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 am

seichim, any variant, has it's origins in Usui Reiki.

I know sekhem feels much more apparent quite often, but as someone once said to me, just cause a style feels more like an energetic line of cocaine, doesn't mean it's what the person actually needs.....
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 am

What I've learned is that Sekhem is the ancient Egyptian healing energy and Seichim is an altered version of this..... but Sekhem is far older than the Usui-Reiki system..... said to have been used by the Atlantins before the Egyptians.... This form "Sekhem" is meant to work on a higher vibrational frequency than Reiki.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:40 am

hiya Benni, the word 'Sekhem' has older meanings sure. This doesn't neccessarily mean it's the same in the system. irrespective of what is claimed, Smile.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 am

So you think the claims about this ancient healing energy are false or a hoax? I know the word Sekhem has older meanings too but there is said to be a link....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 am

hiya Benni, if i create a system out of Reiki, and include a symbol (saw on anceint drawings) that is very similar to CKR, and call it Irish Reiki, or Celtic Reiki, that doesn't mean the system has any roots in anything Irish, save for the fact i'm Irish, Smile.

Of course there's been ways of healing for a long time. This doesn't make any system that exists now ancient, though it's a great marketing technique to say so. What someone claims, and what something actually is, are very different.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:11 am

Yeah that has crossed my mind too. The fact that Reiki has become so widespread now, and that some masters offer free attunements makes it hard for the "mongers" to make it profitable. So claiming to have an even more powerful and "ancient" source could be a great marketing "lie" . I guess the only way to know for sure is by trying it out.... No doubt though the ancient Egytptian priests used hands on healing techniques too.... and symbology is very apparent in them times...
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 am

Hi,

Very interesting topic!

First of all I would like to say that higher frequencies are not necessarily better than lower frequencies. We need them all in order to be in perfect balance and harmony.....

All energies have different characteristics or features. Some energies are more suitable for emotional problems and some frequencies are more suitable for physical problems..

"Low" does not mean "bad", just as "high" does not mean "excellent", nor "pure", nor "powerful".
    "Low" or "high" just refer to the frequency, the vibration of the energy.

In fact, connecting to (and getting to know / becoming one with) lower energies is very, very important for a healthy spiritual progress. It serves as a fundamental basis in order to be able to progress safely to higher frequencies.

For the question raised in this topic it might be good to look at what is known about Usui-sensei's 'more original' teachings.
    Usui's teachings appear to have been about happiness, balance, being in harmony with yourself and everything surrounding you, spiritual growth and with spiritual enlightenment as its ultimate goal.

His teachings involved 5 precepts (Gokai), various meditations and techniques, receiving Reiju on a regular basis and a bit of hands-on healing (which was merely a side-effect of your own spiritual growth). Students were supposed to practise the principles and meditations on a daily basis.
    Everything he taught was an aid on the path towards happiness, harmony and enlightenment.

"Reiki" is a word referring to "the (great, bright) Light", the energy of our essence, the energy coming from the higest level of consciousness. The purest, the most balanced energy.. it is the energy an enlightened person emanates.

It is said that Usui-sensei attained spiritual enlightenment in 1922.
    What Usui taught is a way to achieve the same state as he experienced. One of the many ways to spiritual awakening, enlightenment, satori, Dai Anshin / Anshin Ritsumei / An-Jin Ryu-Mei (complete peace of mind, the spirit/mind that has come to great stillness).

The Light contains -all- possible energy frequencies in a perfect balance.

And Usui-sensei taught a way to become One with that Light (Reiki). A way to become Reiki (the Light).

Would there be anything 'higher' or 'better' (if you want to use those words) than that?
    Imagine a treatment from a person whose range of energy frequencies is close to that..

Hope this helps..

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Milarepa wrote:seichim, any variant, has it's origins in Usui Reiki.

I know sekhem feels much more apparent quite often, but as someone once said to me, just cause a style feels more like an energetic line of cocaine, doesn't mean it's what the person actually needs.....

yes, when we try to act "lords" of the healing process, and try the highest frequencies we have in our pocket, it is sometimes not indeed needed by the patient...

many times i have experiencced it that i soon as i open 'firehose' of energies to the patient, he simply puts a shield against... and when i offer the enrgy mildly, softly, and gradually, the patient seems to be accepting it without resistance... (i have discussed QT here)

mechanics of reiki process are in mystery... so this provides everyone an apportunity to say something about... all are not right, and all are not wrong either, and how we decide who is wrong and who is right ? lets leave this question lol!

i had some discussions with Patrick Zeigler some days ago and i didnt find him mentioning that he has 'invented' something that would 'replace' original Usui Reiki... he did own his style but without any turn-down of the Usui Reiki....

if the founder of the system (Patrick) is taking his style so gently blended with Usui Reiki, why we need to lock horns over which one is better ?? scratch

Love to Patrick for being so loving on chat!! Smile

take care

salman

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm

aww, Great Insights Frank (post 12)

much thanks Smile

Salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:09 pm