Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

contact with Higher Self (I think)

prdean111

contact with Higher Self (I think) Empty contact with Higher Self (I think)

Post by prdean111 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:43 am

Hi all.
    I urge your patience, but PLEASE READ ON. thank you! As I'M Not sure my higher self contacted me or if these were my own thoughts!
    About an hour ago, while trying to get some work done at home (it's my week off from work), I felt this strong pull to meditate and try to contact my higher self. Not knowing why, I dropped what I was doing, and drew cho ku ray and the distance symbol (I don't even know if this is necessary to do to contact one's higher self) and then asked my Reiki higher self for the ability to contact he/she and gain insight into what he/she wants me to know. I then heard my OWN VOICE telling me the following: 1) that I need to worry less and enjoy life more, and enjoy life more as I'm QUITE THE WORRIER--and HIGHER SELF in my voice told me I only get to go around in this earthly plan once; 2) Higher self also told me specifically to stop festering on the fact that a co-worker has asked/and compelled my supervisor to help him close the place that we work at, as I'm there anyway, and he's my friend--and it's no big deal (I"ve been stewing on this for a week.) Higher self then told me to meditate, which I did.
    My question: do you all think this was my HIGHER SELF talking to me in my head using my own voice or was I just thinking to myself? One things for sure: I felt a STRONG PULL TO MEDITATE TO CONTACT MY HIGHER SELF THAT I'VE NEVER FELT BEFORE.
    Your thoughts/feedback are greatly appreciated. If you've read this far you are an Angel!!!
    ---prdean111
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

contact with Higher Self (I think) Empty Re: contact with Higher Self (I think)

Post by Milarepa Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 am

hiya PRdean,
    This isn't really ny area, but i hope some others can give advice for you! It sounds like a really cool expereince, i can feel your excitement!
    I know that sometimes when i expereince Reiki, something will come into my head, and it'll actually be a great idea!
    Also, in ancient times if this kinda thing happened (your experience), it would be regarded as either the Divine, or an emanation of the divine, in the form of a spirit. that it does emanate as thought-forms also.
    thanks for sharing here. I'm sure some of the others can give more useful advice/experiences!

Warmest wishes
    wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

I can feel my wings sprouting. contact with Higher Self (I think) 850837

I hear myself talking a lot and it
    has been said if you want a senible
    conversation have one with your self.

I have found my subconscious to be
    effective when I need to mull stuff
    over. The best time to check in with
    your subconscious is when your relaxed. Sleep
    For me that's Reiki/bedtime,sleep on it
    and let the Universe fix the problem.
    Work through the 5 principles and see
    what happens. Like anything else, it
    takes patients and practice. Your Higher
    Self will show through. flower
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 am

Hello lovely
    That would be your higher self … your higher self is your own voice the part we reach when healing mediating, fasting, praying,connecting to other realms. or just in normal day life!
    The higher voice is sometimes also describe as connecting with a guide, this is a method of connection to the guide ...
    but my lovely from you have described it is your higher voice from your being.
    It is always wonderful when we connect in that way, and very much part of Reiki I believe.
    Let us know how your going
    Blessings and Joy
    prdean111

Post by prdean111 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 am

To Wayne, Dharma and Chi Solas,
    Firstly, THANKS for your feedback! I appreciate it!
    It's definitely good to hear re-affirming statements that what I was hearing/connecting with was my Higher Self--and not just thinking to myself. I've connected with Higher self before in smaller ways (i.e. which symbol to practice next--and the symbol will flash before my eyes--or I'll thumb through the pages of my Reiki book to the page where the next symbol Higher self wants me to work on); but this latest experience was definitely one to remember! And I didn't think li'l old me would be contacted by Higher self/spirit in this way--but there's a first for everything! Thank you for sharing your respective insights! Bless you all!
    prdean111
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 am

prdean111 wrote:To Wayne, Dharma and Chi Solas,
    Firstly, THANKS for your feedback! I appreciate it!
    It's definitely good to hear re-affirming statements that what I was hearing/connecting with was my Higher Self--and not just thinking to myself. I've connected with Higher self before in smaller ways (i.e. which symbol to practice next--and the symbol will flash before my eyes--or I'll thumb through the pages of my Reiki book to the page where the next symbol Higher self wants me to work on); but this latest experience was definitely one to remember! And I didn't think li'l old me would be contacted by Higher self/spirit in this way--but there's a first for everything! Thank you for sharing your respective insights! Bless you all!
    prdean111

At times I will pick up a book
    and open no particular page in
    mind. I find its perfect just
    the page I need. Same thing
    happens in a book store/library.
    The right book is right there no
    searching done. It's amazing sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 am