Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

Byosen in a distant treatment - what it suggests ?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Byosen in a distant treatment - what it suggests ? Empty Byosen in a distant treatment - what it suggests ?

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 am

hi all Smile

The majority of folks who have been to level II, have tried and experienced distant reiki sessions on one or many occasions... some do it more frequently even...

i think many people will endorse if i say that during distant reiki sessions, we have a byosen resembling exactly to the in-person treatment sessions... let me quote you an example :

one my buddy's son got injured in a road side accident y'day... i came to know about that today, and with permission, i had a distant reiki session for the poor child... during the distant sessions, i sensed that left thigh portion, and left side of head were hit and injured ( this was all byosen, without any prior info about the injured areas)...

later my buddy confirmed me aobut those injured areas as we were discussing generally... it gives a visible evidence (to me at least) that byosen works in distant sessions as it works in in-person treatmetns... [feel free substituting your own experiences in respect of byosen findings of hibkis during a distant session]

since this phenomenon happens so frequently (byosen during distant session) that we often take it for granted but today, i think i need to analyze it....

byosen is the response generated in practitoner corresponding to hibkis (ailing sensations) in the patient... this is generally through active, alert scanning by the practitioner, and at times, it happens naturally along the course of a running session too... reiji ho, on the other hand, is like 'surrendering to the spirit(ual intelligence)' to let be guided to areas of problem and is often 'passive' on part of practitioner...

it is often believed that hibkis have a vibrational identity (i.e., the ailing areas within the client's body emit vibrations that have a unique identity as compared to the vibrations emitted by healthy areas..... such identities of ailing areas are called hibki's and byosen is the response felt in the hands of the practitioner when he comes across hibkis... this response is registered as heat, pain, tingling, pinch, strain, pressure, magnetic pull (or replusion), etc.

the 'core idea' in all the above concept is that disease 'physically' manifests during treatmetns which a practitioner 'reads' the communication medium is ailing vibration (again a physical term)...

i m wondering if byosen and hibkis are purely physical concepts, how and why we have similar experiences during distant sessions ? since, imo, hibki's of a patient cannot be supposed to be having fitted with a settalite transmitter which relays them across to a practitioner sitting miles away

we can relay reiki to a person distantly, but how does he relays hibkis to us distantly, if all that is the case to build up! bounce

take care

Salman

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm