Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Questions about Byosen

awaken
    awaken

Questions about Byosen Empty Questions about Byosen

Post by awaken Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 am

I am curious to know the specific effects of byosen healing reiki has.
    I've read that the disease completely disappears the moment a byosen is eliminated.
    Is this true?

In which case, can reiki miraculously cure a disease like a finger-snapping immediately following a several day long treatment? (i.e. 200 pounds of body fat disappearing)

Or does the disease slowly taper off after the byosen disappears?

I ask this question because I have been working on a byosen in my bladder that causes fat. I heal it for hours and feel some fat shifting in my body and in some cases it leaves my body (I believe it goes somewhere else more universally healthy). but it is annoying how long it takes to cure. i had dreams and have constant reminders from reiki guides that this is the only place i need to keep my hands for the healing in question to occur.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Questions about Byosen Empty Re: Questions about Byosen

Post by chi_solas Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am

awaken wrote:I am curious to know the specific effects of byosen healing reiki has.
    I've read that the disease completely disappears the moment a byosen is eliminated.
    Is this true?

In which case, can reiki miraculously cure a disease like a finger-snapping immediately following a several day long treatment? (i.e. 200 pounds of body fat disappearing)

Or does the disease slowly taper off after the byosen disappears?

I ask this question because I have been working on a byosen in my bladder that causes fat. I heal it for hours and feel some fat shifting in my body and in some cases it leaves my body (I believe it goes somewhere else more universally healthy). but it is annoying how long it takes to cure. i had dreams and have constant reminders from reiki guides that this is the only place i need to keep my hands for the healing in question to occur.

I personally use Reiki as a tool for healing
    and keeping balance & harmony within. I did
    lose a lot of weight at the beginning of my
    healing journey but I had also begun to change
    my eating habits. In a few months lost abut 50 lbs

Where did you read the info,that the disease
    completely disappears the moment a byosen is
    eliminated.? That sounds good Smile
    awaken
    awaken

Post by awaken Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 am

http://learnreikinow tripod com/byosenreikanho.html

fill in the blanks with .

When detecting a Byosen you will feel sensations such as tingling, tickling, pulsating, or piercing, biting, pain, numbness, heat, cold and so forth; these sensations are called 'Hibiki' (or resonance). Your arms may ache clear up to your shoulders in extreme cases. Whenever disease is present there will be a Byosen, even when the client is unaware of a physical condition. If you sense a Byosen in someone's body and work on it until it disappears, the related disease (or potential disease) will either completely heal or never manifest on the physical level.

this is one of the two sources for this information. i also read it in a book preview somewhere googling.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 am

Hi bro,
    Byosen is a sensory diagnostic technique. Claims as to the efficiency of Reiki, vary, depending on lots of factors. Using Byosen would only let the practitoner have some sign of what needs to be done, and where.

It's not an accelerated technique, in itself. Smile .

Edit: often, where the disease manifest may not be where the underlying issue is, so, in byosen, after treating a place, we may come across other places.

Take care
    Wayne
    awaken
    awaken

Post by awaken Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 pm

to be a back seat driver so to speak, byosen reikan-ho is the sensory diagnostic technique. its function is to find and detect byosen, which means disease line. that is the specific spiritual source of a disease. i'm just wondering what occurs when a byosen completely disappears.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:24 pm

when it disapears at that place, there's no longer disease, at that place. it might be at another place though, so recommend further byosen, Smile.
    awaken
    awaken

Post by awaken Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:33 pm

good suggestion, but my reiki guides seem very specific that there is absolutely only one tiny little place where the byosen actually is that makes me fat at all.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 pm

for sure, it's not always 100%. sometimes there mightn't be an underlying factor. in your case, as your saying, 'fat' is your issue. is there another reasons why 'fat' is being stored in your body. check out the thyroid glands role in regulating body temp. higher temp means burning fat more. Perhaps Reiki on the thyroid gland (throat) might be good also.

your Reiki guides, and Byosen are seperate things bro, Smile. Byosen is the technique that provides your own experience of certain phenomenon, no-one can tell you where Byosen is. It's a tehnique, and the sensory experience is called hibiki. Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:35 pm