Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009

KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009 Empty Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009

Post by KelleyB Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 am

Hi all,

This is something that I do as often as I get the chance - a few of us from around the country converge on teh Hill of Tara for a walk, the craic and a natter (and maybe even hug a tree or two!!) - we've done group healings under the shelter of the trees circling the Hill....and there's the best coffee shop around with scrumptious food and hot chocolate and a nice little book / gift shop for those interested.....anyone is welcome.....might be a nice opportunity for those in Ireland to get together face-to-face...and anyone looking for a holiday here, well, it's just another reason isn't it?!! Come one, Come all!!!

Kelley
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009 Empty Re: Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009

Post by Dragonfly Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 pm

I saw your photos on Facebook...it looked lovely!
    KelleyB
    KelleyB
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009 Empty Re: Hill of Tara Gathering 10am Sunday May 4th 2009

Post by KelleyB Fri May 08, 2009 5:34 am

It was great Dana thanks!! A very special place!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:25 am