Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+2
chi_solas
brightspark1
6 posters

Keep Reiki Simple

brightspark1
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Keep Reiki Simple Empty Keep Reiki Simple

Post by brightspark1 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

At first when started learning Reiki I had mixed feelings. At first it was what on earth is this all about? Slowly I became quite fascinated when I realised that I could actually not only help myself but also others. After Reiki 2 I began reading books trying to find out as much as I could about the subject. The more I read the feeling of wonder began to be replaced with a desire to learn more and more.
    Suddenly I became confused with all the different viewpoints. I was analysing everything and had to come back to "keep it simple".
    I became committed to being a Reiki Master and have started teaching. I talk to my students in a simple, easy to understand language, do not try and cram loads of information into them instead I talk with passion about the wonderful gift we have been given and they have responded with enthusiasm and eagerly desire to focus on being confident on what they are actually doing and what it all means. I hope that if they do desire to eventually teach that they will do it with unconditional love. I tell them we are all in the beginning of an amazing journey.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Keep Reiki Simple Empty Re: Keep Reiki Simple

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 pm

brightspark1, I have always liked
    the simple things in life. A walk
    in the park,the company of a friend
    at lunch. I apply the same simplicity
    to Reiki. It's just who I am. Glad
    to know there are other people who
    see that ULE is unconditional. bashburn
    Lisel
    Lisel

Post by Lisel Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

I think it is very important to keep it simple - and teach with love and compassion (can't really do that any different) sunny

If they are interested in learning more they can ask or read as much material out there as they wan't. Wich I tell them.
    I also tell them that I teach what feels right to me and what has helped me to get were I am, but they are free spirits and they will find the path that is right for them flower
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 am

Yes, keep it simple, but not simpler!
    I thought that was a quote from Einstein..

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 am

brightspark1 wrote: At first when started learning Reiki I had mixed feelings. At first it was what on earth is this all about? Slowly I became quite fascinated when I realised that I could actually not only help myself but also others. After Reiki 2 I began reading books trying to find out as much as I could about the subject. The more I read the feeling of wonder began to be replaced with a desire to learn more and more.
    Suddenly I became confused with all the different viewpoints. I was analysing everything and had to come back to "keep it simple".
    I became committed to being a Reiki Master and have started teaching. I talk to my students in a simple, easy to understand language, do not try and cram loads of information into them instead I talk with passion about the wonderful gift we have been given and they have responded with enthusiasm and eagerly desire to focus on being confident on what they are actually doing and what it all means. I hope that if they do desire to eventually teach that they will do it with unconditional love. I tell them we are all in the beginning of an amazing journey.

Hi,

Thats wonderful. I bet you are a great teacher.

Smile Jim
    renukakkar
    renukakkar

Post by renukakkar Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 pm

yes, reiki is simple,

it is for you to work with it the way you feel best. draw the symbols with hand or with the mind or with the eyes. send reiki later as you want distantly through mind or prayer form of hands or imagine the whole person sitting/ lying down or through a toy. ot through the third eye.

i have sent through the computer's key board, mobile phone and recently i just ask the person concerned to hold my right hand with his/her left. i sent to someone in muscat and someone in london. yesterday i sent like this to two people in jaipur. reiki goes and connection is stronger.no i do not patent my experiments. they are there for anyone to pick up.Smile
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm

"Reiki", as meant by Usui-sensei, is the energy originating from the highest consciousness. It is the Light, which contains -all- energy frequencies in perfect harmony. It is the energy an enlightened person radiates 24/7.

Usui-sensei attained enlightenment in 1922 and his teachings were aimed at helping students reach the same state of mind and purity of energy.

It is fairly simple to give/transmit energy.

Transmitting/radiating true Reiki, however, is not simple.
    If it was, we would all be enlightened by now Wink

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am

Frank, I like the 24/7 term
    Arrow sunny Sleep bounce

Sponsored content