Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique

Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique

Post by Rlei_ki Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:37 am

THE "HEART'S BLOOD" METHOD:
    A self-treatment practice as taught by Kenji Hamamoto

Copyright ©️ 2006 James Deacon

The Heart's Blood (shinketsu) method is a simple and highly effective self-treatment practice created by Hekikuu Reiki's Kenji Hamamoto.

It focuses on the heart - the actual physical heart - not the 'heart (thymus) centre'

It involves permitting Reiki to flow into the chambers of the left side of heart - or rather, into the space within the chambers - and more importantly, into the blood that passes continually through these chambers.

By permitting Reiki to flow into these chambers, the already oxygen-rich blood passing through the chambers also becomes 'Reiki-rich' and, just as the blood carries oxygen to every cell of the body, so, it can also carry Reiki to every cell as well.

[Freshly-oxygenated blood travels, from the lungs, into the left atrium of the heart, through the mitral valve, and into the left ventricle, which pumps it through the aortic valve into the left aorta, then out throughout the circulatory system to nourish the brain and the rest of the body. Eventually the now de-oxygenated blood cycles back in through the right side of the heart to the lungs for re-oxygenation, then back in through the left side of the heart - then out throughout the circulatory system, and so on...]

The Heart's Blood method:

Sit, stand or lie comfortably in a position that does not impede blood flow (do not sit cross-legged, do not sit in seiza; do not stand too rigidly, etc)

Let your breath flow freely (do not try to influence the rhythm of the breath in any way)
    Clear your mind
    Let your body relax
    Raise your hands and place them so as to cover your heart
    Your right hand should be resting so as to cover the upper half of your heart, your left hand covering the lower half - the thumb of your left hand resting against, or perhaps actually on, the little / 'pinkie' finger of your right hand.

Become aware of your heart-pulse (do not try to influence the rhythm of the pulse in any way).
    Be aware of the blood travelling through the chambers on the left side of your heart.
    Lightly focus your attention here, and allow Reiki to flow.
    Keep your attention at your heart - do not be tempted to follow the blood as it moves throughout your circulatory system.

In the knowledge that Reiki reaches wherever the blood reaches:
    - be at peace in your heart
    - feel gratitude in your heart

Continue to treat the Heart's Blood for as long as you wish, or until the flow of Reiki naturally subsides.

Complete your practice by showing respect for the Reiki:
    perform rei [i.e. bowing] or whatever you feel appropriate.

_____
    NOTE:
    While the Heart's Blood method is primarily a self-treatment practice, it can technically be used to treat others. However, when it comes to treating female clients, there are of course issues regarding privacy and touch which need to be addressed.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty Reiki in Blood

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi James Smile

thanks for this technique...

i have had personal experience that reiki infact can be 'stroed' in blood...

as shared earlier some months back, i'm going to referesh that experience in memory.....i bled for my wife when she had to go for c-section for our third baby...

they bled me one day earlier to the surgery date.... after the surgery when they shifted her to the intensive care and later she regained consciousness, she was terribly feeling the stiches-pain and the post-operative trauma... they decided to transfuse blood to her that was bled out of me a day earlier... it is her experience that as soon as the blood started transfusion into her body, her stiches pain remarkably reduced, and in less than two-three minutes, it was totally gone...

was my reiki-rich blood responsbile for the pain gone so incredibly ??

i feel the answer to be in affirmative.. i dont know if you subscribe to this ?

take care

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty moving chi vs. moving reiki ??

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Rlei_ki wrote:THE "HEART'S BLOOD" METHOD:

Be aware of the blood travelling through the chambers on the left side of your heart.
    Keep your attention at your heart - do not be tempted to follow the blood as it moves throughout your circulatory system.

Hi again James Smile

i m not familiar with technicalities, but are you saying in these lines that we must feel reiki is 'radiating' from heart while the blood is being pumped out as opposed to imagining that reiki is pouring through circulatory system, as we would try to move chi through meridians ??

take care

salman
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty Re: The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Salman,
    I know you've asked James this, but i thought i'd give a little input, Smile .

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    was my reiki-rich blood responsbile for the pain gone so incredibly ??

Quite possible. It would look a big coincidence if otherwise. It gives the question though, how long would your technique on the blood by effective.

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    i feel the answer to be in affirmative.. i dont know if you subscribe to this ?

Dunno what James's views are on this, though the technique he kindly shared here is, in essence, the same thing. Albeit on a lesser time scale. We 'Reiki' the blood, which (Reiki rich) continues to benefit us as it flows around the body. Course, the blood flows pretty fast, hehe.

Take care
    Wayne
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty Re: The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique

Post by Rlei_ki Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 pm

[quote="Lambs-Wool"]
    ... are you saying in these lines that we must feel reiki is 'radiating' from heart while the blood is being pumped out as opposed to imagining that reiki is pouring through circulatory system, as we would try to move chi through meridians ??

No :-)

Keep your focus on the chambers of your heart.

If you imagine Reiki radiating out, your attention immediately shifts (even if only slightly). Some part of your mind is drawn away from focusing on your heart.

The same occurs if you imagine that Reiki is pouring through circulatory system - in the instant of thinking this, some part of your attention has shifted away from the heart to the circulatory system.

Do not be concerned with where the blood is going.

The attitude should be that there is only the heart - only the blood within the heart at this very instant...

Be mindful of your heart. Keep your attention at your heart - and on 'irradiating' the blood (that is passing through the chamber in this very instant) with Reiki.

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

The Heart's Blood method: a simple, effective self-treatment technique Empty reiki in heart

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 pm

thanks James Smile for this nose correction !

i can now feel what is this whole technique... and sure it is a good one...

thanks, and keep guiding !

take care

salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 am

Rlei_ki wrote:THE "HEART'S BLOOD" METHOD:

The Heart's Blood (shinketsu) method is a simple and highly effective self-treatment practice created by Hekikuu Reiki's Kenji Hamamoto.

It focuses on the heart - the actual physical heart - not the 'heart (thymus) centre'

It involves permitting Reiki to flow into the chambers of the left side of heart - or rather, into the space within the chambers - and more importantly, into the blood that passes continually through these chambers.

By permitting Reiki to flow into these chambers, the already oxygen-rich blood passing through the chambers also becomes 'Reiki-rich' and, just as the blood carries oxygen to every cell of the body, so, it can also carry Reiki to every cell as well.

[Freshly-oxygenated blood travels, from the lungs, into the left atrium of the heart, through the mitral valve, and into the left ventricle, which pumps it through the aortic valve into the left aorta, then out throughout the circulatory system to nourish the brain and the rest of the body. Eventually the now de-oxygenated blood cycles back in through the right side of the heart to the lungs for re-oxygenation, then back in through the left side of the heart - then out throughout the circulatory system, and so on...]

The Heart's Blood method:

Sit, stand or lie comfortably in a position that does not impede blood flow (do not sit cross-legged, do not sit in seiza; do not stand too rigidly, etc)

Let your breath flow freely (do not try to influence the rhythm of the breath in any way)
    Clear your mind
    Let your body relax
    Raise your hands and place them so as to cover your heart
    Your right hand should be resting so as to cover the upper half of your heart, your left hand covering the lower half - the thumb of your left hand resting against, or perhaps actually on, the little / 'pinkie' finger of your right hand.

Become aware of your heart-pulse (do not try to influence the rhythm of the pulse in any way).

In the knowledge that Reiki reaches wherever the blood reaches:
    - be at peace in your heart
    - feel gratitude in your heart

Continue to treat the Heart's Blood for as long as you wish, or until the flow of Reiki naturally subsides.

Complete your practice by showing respect for the Reiki:
    perform rei [i.e. bowing] or whatever you feel appropriate.

_____
    NOTE:
    While the Heart's Blood method is primarily a self-treatment practice, it can technically be used to treat others. However, when it comes to treating female clients, there are of course issues regarding privacy and touch which need to be addressed.

tx james....

keep it up
    vj
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:Hi James Smile

i have had personal experience that reiki infact can be 'stroed' in blood...

as shared earlier some months back, i'm going to referesh that experience in memory.....i bled for my wife when she had to go for c-section for our third baby...

they bled me one day earlier to the surgery date.... after the surgery when they shifted her to the intensive care and later she regained consciousness, she was terribly feeling the stiches-pain and the post-operative trauma... they decided to transfuse blood to her that was bled out of me a day earlier... it is her experience that as soon as the blood started transfusion into her body, her stiches pain remarkably reduced, and in less than two-three minutes, it was totally gone...

Wow - what a wonderful story! I bet it made you feel a lot better to know that her pain was eased. As someone who underwent a c-section (and had a massive hemmorhage that required 5 transfusions of blood) I wish I had had someone give me Reiki-infused blood at the time of my surgery! (Or Reiki, for that matter!) It might have spared me a frightening, near-death situation. Your wife is quite fortunate!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:25 pm