Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
LightBody
Colin
LightChild
chi_solas
happysunshine
9 posters

Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland.

happysunshine
    happysunshine

Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland. Empty Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland.

Post by happysunshine Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Good morning sunshine's from Glasgow, I am brand new to this site must say it looks very informative and intersting. My name is Laura i am attuned to reikie 1 and soon starting my reiki 2 training. I desided to come on here to futher my knowledge and talk to like minded people and for the motivation to learn through yourselfs.
    I have suffered depression for the last 10 years and now at the age of 30 i am ready to take the bull by the horns and heal myself in doing so it will make me a better reiki practionor in helping my self and others. I love reiki and makes me happy to think of it gives me a warm hugging feeling. In the past when i have done it in the past i feel tingling and warmth plus coulor through my body. please forgive my spelling i am dyslexic i am not lazy just have problems but i do feel when we have problems with certain areas of our lifes we shine other ways.

Thank you Happy sunshine
    sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland. Empty Re: Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland.

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Welcome happysunshine sunny

Glad you took the step to join
    RLL.Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland. 850837

There's lots you can share and lots
    you can learn. We are all part of
    life's long learning as we interact
    with each. Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland. 850837

check out The Irlen Method.You can
    take a reading test on different
    colors of paper. You'll find it
    amazing. study
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland. Empty Re: Morning everyone new memeber from sunny scotland.

Post by LightChild Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 am

Hello Laura and warm welcome to RLL cheers
    I adore people like you who don't just sit back
    and wait someone to do something about their problems
    but are real fighters and stand up for themselves
    and feel comfortable the way they are.
    Yes ,you already shine and I am sure you will feel RLL as second family soon.
    Reiki is a happy sunshine for all of us I think...
    Love Light and Angel Blessings
    bashburn
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 am

Thank you for the lovely welcome chi_solis! I have green glasses to help with the seeing and use over lays which makes a big diffrence really looking forward to reading the information on here and i can tell will be a very postive site for my development into reikie self love and helping others. so glad i joined xxxx

Happy Sunshine
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 am

Hi dear lightchild thank you for your kind comments. Too long i have sat and stayed on anti depressant pills to help but it just numbs the pain so here i am on here and i hope i do see it as a second family. My bf is very supportive in my quest for reiki and he is thinking of trying it too it exciting as i know my life will just get better and better.

Thank you Happy sunshine
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 am

Hi Laura

Welcome to the Reiki Learning Lounge...some of us may have been here longer than others but we are all still learning! Smile

cheers
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Laura, welcome.
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Welcome Lovely, may you find all that you wish for, with much peace love and light.P.s im Scottish tooooxxx
    Spirithealer
    Spirithealer

Post by Spirithealer Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome to the Lounge!!

Enjoy the posts and infomation here!

I love Scottyland as I lived way up at Mey for 5 years!!

See you around the boards
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Thank you all for the lovely welcome hope i chat with you all soon on forms. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm

hi Laura. Happysunshine sunny Smile

Warm welcome to the Lounge. It is a friendly place to share and discuss our deep hearts and as you will participate here u will get the feel as if u are teaching others! This is the beauty of the learning path where we find a lovely teacher in everybody Smile

Warm wishes that your depression says u goodbye soon!

cheers

Salman
    happysunshine
    happysunshine

Post by happysunshine Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Thankyou lambswool hopefully catch up soon. everyone has send lovely welcomes is very lovely look forward to chatting with you all

Happy Sunshine sunny
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 am

hiya Laura, many thanks for coming along. i've encountered depression on & off for a long time, trying to numb it with drugs for many years. ant advice you can give me, and others (maybe in the Reiki expereinces section?) would be great!

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 pm