Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Interacting with universe : giving and receiving!

Dharma
    Dharma

Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! Empty Re: Interacting with universe : giving and receiving!

Post by Dharma Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 am

Spirithealer wrote:chi_solas

Of course I can

REIJU EMPOWERMENTS

It is Usui's original way to enable a student to channel Reiki. They used to gather weekly and practice Reiki and various Reiki techniques on each other. When the meeting had finished,Master Usui would give a Reiju to each student as they were meditating. This would enable the student to progress further on their Reiki path.

We now know these in the West as Attuenments.The major difference being that Usui used Kotodamas instead of symbols to send / activate the Reiju's. The symbols came into it,it is said,when Ususi knew Reiki was coming to the West and felt that symbols would be easier for us Westerners to understand than the Buddhist originated Kotodamas.

What does a Reiju do?

Reiju's connect's the student to the Reiki source and strengthens the connection.

Reiju's can help the student to progress in all aspects of their lives. It enhances the energy levels,which can be helped by the daily Reiki self treatment practice.

Giving (master ) and receiving ( student ) Reiju empowerments,gives each other the opportunity to develop intuition and sensitivity to the energy.This can be done weekly or indeed daily.

I hope this might give you a better understanding to how and why they work as they do! And is only my understanding of it!

HOW TO RECIEVE

This is what you can do to receive the empowerment:

If you know about Hatsu Rei Ho, the basic energy exercises of
    Japanese 'Gakkai' Reiki, then go through the sequence as normal.
    When you have performed Seishin Toitsu for a few minutes, stay with
    your hands in Gassho and say to yourself 'I will receive my
    empowerment from Steve now'.

If you are not familiar with Hatsu Rei Ho, simply get yourself
    comfortable in a chair, with your eyes closed and your hands in the
    prayer position. Take a few deep breaths to calm yourself, and then
    say to yourself 'I will receive my empowerment from Steve now'.

\Hope this helps.....

beautifully explained, thank you, I believe Reiju holds great importance in the students journey, for me, Reiju's is how Usui, became attuned to Reiki, I can only really explain through my own experience, and not what I have researched, I am a channel of planetary reiki, each time I worked divinely with the energy, towards being fully attuned to the energy, I received a wonderful Reiju`s directly from the universe, until a complete and eternal connection was made, the attunement, from their you can attune others.
    Blessings lovelyx
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! Empty Re: Interacting with universe : giving and receiving!

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am

Dharma wrote:
    for me, Reiju's is how Usui, became attuned to Reiki

If i can trace the link in your thought correctly, you are viewing reiju primarily as a connection to the source, while the empowerments and blessings, for which reiju is generally known, flow as a natural outcome of such connection.

Taken in this way, reiju (or connection) must have been the 'path' which led him to his thunderbolt experience of being introduced to reiki.

However, if reiju is taken in a sense that it gradually and steadily 'builds up' potential which would ultimately be 'equivalent' to attunement itself, then i have to take a different take Smile

I am a channel of planetary reiki, each time I worked divinely with the energy, towards being fully attuned to the energy, I received a wonderful Reiju`s directly from the universe, until a complete and eternal connection was made, the attunement, from their you can attune others.

Dharma, spiritual experience has such a wide domain and yet a narrow nomenclature. While spiritually and energetically, i m travelling and following you in this beautiful thought, i still have to ask myself if your this thought leads anywhere remotely to the controversial phenomenon of 'self-attunements' scratch

Take care

Salman

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:49 am

Steve ,dear I missed the time Embarassed ...got home a bit late and sat down and tried to get the Reiju at 9:20
    with the intent that I am receiving now Reiju Empowerment from Steve.
    I felt some thingling on the top of my head and then the the back of the head and down the spine...

Was it possible to receive Reiju even if it was not exactly on time?
    Or it was just my intention inviting Reiki actually and channeling it ? Shocked
    Please if anyone can give me some light on this one ...I am confused ...
    Thank you !!!!
    Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 850837
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 am

good questions Elly Smile

Thumbs up!

Smile

Salman
    Dharma
    Dharma

Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! Empty Interacting with universe : giving and receiving!

Post by Dharma Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 pm

I dont want to really take over steve`s wonderful thread perhaps a passing mod might move this over.....

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Dharma wrote:
    for me, Reiju's is how Usui, became attuned to Reiki

If i can trace the link in your thought correctly, you are viewing reiju primarily as a connection to the source, while the empowerments and blessings, for which reiju is generally known, flow as a natural outcome of such connection.

Hello lovely, i can only describe my experiance to you as well i can, I spent some years channeling planetary Reiki and during that period it came in the form of a science fiction book, I knew what I was doing, it is what I had actively sought I worked very closley with spirit and universal knowledge on a daily basis. I chose to make the whole procceess without books, internet, classes, teachers, i worked on my own in solitude, for actually many years to even get to that point. I had a certain amount of theory, and when i began working with the theory in practise, i began channeling with the Reiki, shamanic and spiritual healing, the Reiki in which i had been attuned to. I had prayed and asked the universe to attune me the most helpful and healing energy healing for the planet.

When I Channeled healing to the planet, not each time, but perhaps six or seven different occasions, I would recive a wonderful Reiju, a blessing, i have recived many wonderful blessings before, (Reiju`s are different blessing from the universe, but perhaps that is a whole new thread agin) but for me they were blessing, a love filled grattitude from the universe, and for me they were a preperation, preparing my being, each time very gentle, working at a wonderfuly high frequency, working towards becoming fully attuned to the energy.
    I knew divinly that it was a blessing from the universe, preperation for a full attunement. However truly there is no purpose to Reiju we should accept them as a divine gift and any gifts that flow form that a further blessing.

Salman wrote:
    Taken in this way, reiju (or connection) must have been the 'path' which led him to his thunderbolt experience of being introduced to reiki.
    I think we/I can safely assume this!

Salman wrote:
    However, if reiju is taken in a sense that it gradually and steadily 'builds up' potential which would ultimately be 'equivalent' to attunement itself, then i have to take a different take Smile
    Generally their is no purpose to Reiju, it is a divine gift from the universe, that is often channelled through earth bound souls. it is my believe you cant attune yourself to just anything nor should you try, unless you are off course a true master in every sense of the word, I had asked and prayed for a long time to be brought on the path I was on, the Reiju I received were merely blessings from the energy I would be channelling, I may perceive them as preparation, to receive the energy in the form of an attunement, but purely they were a blessing from the energy source I sought. nothing builds up towards the attunement, the reiju`s don’t become more powerful, the gentle and loving effect they have on your being, evolving your being, however your path is moving forward, for me it was towards, receiving an attunment from the universe, to channel back to the universe, our planet

Lovely hope I have not gone on too much, and said to little……..
    With much peace love and lightxxx

Salman wrote:
    Dharma wrote:
    I am a channel of planetary reiki, each time I worked divinely with the energy, towards being fully attuned to the energy, I received a wonderful Reiju`s directly from the universe, until a complete and eternal connection was made, the attunement, from their you can attune others.

Dharma, spiritual experience has such a wide domain and yet a narrow nomenclature. While spiritually and energetically, i m travelling and following you in this beautiful thought, i still have to ask myself if your this thought leads anywhere remotely to the controversial phenomenon of 'self-attunements' scratch
    Nah……..xxxx

Last edited by Lambs-Wool on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing quotes)
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Dharma wrote:
    Hello lovely, i can only describe my experiance to you as well i can, I spent some years channeling planetary Reiki and during that period it came in the form of a science fiction book, I knew what I was doing, it is what I had actively sought I worked very closley with spirit and universal knowledge on a daily basis. I chose to make the whole procceess without books, internet, classes, teachers, i worked on my own in solitude, for actually many years to even get to that point. I had a certain amount of theory, and when i began working with the theory in practise, i began channeling with the Reiki, shamanic and spiritual healing, the Reiki in which i had been attuned to. I had prayed and asked the universe to attune me the most helpful and healing energy healing for the planet.
    Hi Dharma

Just for clarification, are you saying that your own Reiki practice has developed directly from interaction with the universe (spirit and universal knowledge) rather than through a teacher-based lineage from Mikao Usui?

scratch
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Hiya Colin,
    Both, I am attuned to Mikao Usui Reiki, Master level since 2001, and have through interaction from spirit and the universe developed and became attuned to Planetary Reiki.
    blessingsx
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Dharma wrote:Hiya Colin,
    Both, I am attuned to Mikao Usui Reiki, Master level since 2001, and have through interaction from spirit and the universe developed and became attuned to Planetary Reiki.
    blessingsx

Ah, OK, thanks, Dharma ! Smile

x
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am

Dharma, You have touched on a very
    important subject. It is one that
    reminds me how I always seemed to
    have a different perspective from
    others about what was happening
    around me. Not quite realizing I
    could step out of the Organized
    cultural environment that was trying
    to mold me. Today I'm on that
    interactive path and learning and
    understanding more about the law of
    attraction and where I fit in on this
    planet. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 am

Dharma wrote:
    Hello lovely, i can only describe my experiance to you as well i can,

sometimes an individual's experience speaks for the collective wisdom! Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 850837

Dharma wrote:
    I spent some years channeling planetary Reiki and during that period it came in the form of a science fiction book, I knew what I was doing, it is what I had actively sought I worked very closley with spirit and universal knowledge on a daily basis.

this is a very noble spiritual practice... letting ourselves gone in an embrace with universe, opens us to several chapters of our inner potentials, that in turn, lead us to mirror what universe next holds for us... while i can only imagine that i can feel the way you have described about your experiences, i cannot present as if i know what you have known over these years flower

Dharma wrote:
    I chose to make the whole procceess without books, internet, classes, teachers, i worked on my own in solitude, for actually many years to even get to that point. I had a certain amount of theory, and when i began working with the theory in practise, i began channeling with the Reiki, shamanic and spiritual healing, the Reiki in which i had been attuned to. I had prayed and asked the universe to attune me the most helpful and healing energy healing for the planet.

Usui had such spiritual quest, and look what he was rewarded with Smile

i m sure that what you experience is unique, profound, deep and highly powerful, but on the same time, this will be comfortably grouped under something like "planetary reiki" as against "Usui Reiki"...

when i got introduction to reiki couple of years back, i gradually learnt that although reiki is highly spritual, yet every spiritual thing is not reiki... Dharma, for beginners like several of us here do happen to be, the way we choose to describe things and paths, greatly shapes us our perception on such lines....

i m sure, you take my lines as my compliments to your brilliant travel on your path!

Dharma wrote:
    When I Channeled healing to the planet, not each time, but perhaps six or seven different occasions, I would recive a wonderful Reiju, a blessing, i have recived many wonderful blessings before, (Reiju`s are different blessing from the universe, but perhaps that is a whole new thread agin) but for me they were blessing, a love filled grattitude from the universe, and for me they were a preperation, preparing my being, each time very gentle, working at a wonderfuly high frequency, working towards becoming fully attuned to the energy.

now this is a superb and brilliant narrative, and of course, a single word added to it, will lessen its beauty Smile enjoyful and blissful read indeed!

Dharma wrote:
    I knew divinly that it was a blessing from the universe, preperation for a full attunement. However truly there is no purpose to Reiju we should accept them as a divine gift and any gifts that flow form that a further blessing.

i slightly disagree here Dharma. the words 'preparation for a full attunement' may be comfortably replaced by something like 'preparation for yet another powerful attunement, disntict to Usui Reiki Attunement'! i have feeling that once we got attunement within usui reiki, our personal experiences and our developments only augment what we had received within 10 minutes of initiations.... however, as we endaveour to explore things outside the conventional reiki-box, then of course, there is only sky a limit, or no-limit Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 63216

Dharma wrote:
    Generally their is no purpose to Reiju, it is a divine gift from the universe, that is often channelled through earth bound souls.

i can speculate that this is true, but as yet, i m not that spiritually evolved to channel anything through other souls.... but i have learnt in texts that this is possible.

Dharma wrote:
    it is my believe you cant attune yourself to just anything nor should you try, unless you are off course a true master in every sense of the word

attunement means something borrowed out of someone else's blessings... one cannot attune himself to what he has developed within himself, since he was the 'creator' of that thing himself...

people who say that they can self-attune, are either using the phrase in wrong connotation, or they don't grasp the true sense of attunement... i feel an attunement is a bestowed spiritual permission sought from(and given by) someone other... how one can give permission to one-self to do something ?

Dharma wrote:
    I had asked and prayed for a long time to be brought on the path I was on, the Reiju I received were merely blessings from the energy I would be channelling, I may perceive them as preparation, to receive the energy in the form of an attunement, but purely they were a blessing from the energy source I sought.

thats very moving... thanks for sharing your personal treasures Dharma flower
    within eastern culture, when someone shares such highly personal spiritual elements with someone, we take it as a prevlige, and a higly respect-giving gesture! thanks for honouring your readers with such respect Dharma Smile

Dharma wrote:
    nothing builds up towards the attunement, the reiju`s don’t become more powerful, the gentle and loving effect they have on your being, evolving your being, however your path is moving forward, for me it was towards, receiving an attunment from the universe, to channel back to the universe, our planet

brilliantly explained and put to perspective here! "for me it was towards, receiving an attunment from the universe, to channel back to the universe, our planet"

i hope everyone here understands the noble path you were speaking about! this universe sure owes our heartgiving thanks and channeling something back to it, is one of the such sentiments, another edifice of being 'kansha shite' sunny

take care Smile

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:41 am

salman wrote:
    thanks for sharing your personal treasures Dharma flower
    within eastern culture, when someone shares such highly personal spiritual elements with someone, we take it as a prevlige, and a higly respect-giving gesture! thanks for honouring your readers with such respect Dharma Smile

Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 307123 salman for acknowledging Dharma's
    personal sharing. It is indeed a privilege
    & honor to have insight to her inner blessings.
    One that we can also learn from as we all seek
    to improve/enhance our spiritual paths. Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 158903
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

chi_solas wrote:Dharma, You have touched on a very
    important subject. It is one that
    reminds me how I always seemed to
    have a different perspective from
    others about what was happening
    around me. Not quite realizing I
    could step out of the Organized
    cultural environment that was trying
    to mold me. Today I'm on that
    interactive path and learning and
    understanding more about the law of
    attraction and where I fit in on this
    planet. sunny

Bless you Bridget!
    I learn constantly also, at the time I embarked on my journey, remember feeling like I had no other choice, perhaps I did, just couldn’t see it or feel it. it was what I felt I needed to do, for the work I wished to do.
    It’s a leap of faith, to your true self and path.
    with many blessings of peace love and light
    Amandax
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    Dharma wrote:
    Hello lovely, i can only describe my experiance to you as well i can,

sometimes an individual's experience speaks for the collective wisdom! Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 850837

Dharma wrote:
    I spent some years channeling planetary Reiki and during that period it came in the form of a science fiction book, I knew what I was doing, it is what I had actively sought I worked very closley with spirit and universal knowledge on a daily basis.

this is a very noble spiritual practice... letting ourselves gone in an embrace with universe, opens us to several chapters of our inner potentials, that in turn, lead us to mirror what universe next holds for us... while i can only imagine that i can feel the way you have described about your experiences, i cannot present as if i know what you have known over these years flower

Dharma wrote:
    I chose to make the whole procceess without books, internet, classes, teachers, i worked on my own in solitude, for actually many years to even get to that point. I had a certain amount of theory, and when i began working with the theory in practise, i began channeling with the Reiki, shamanic and spiritual healing, the Reiki in which i had been attuned to. I had prayed and asked the universe to attune me the most helpful and healing energy healing for the planet.

Usui had such spiritual quest, and look what he was rewarded with Smile

i m sure that what you experience is unique, profound, deep and highly powerful, but on the same time, this will be comfortably grouped under something like "planetary reiki" as against "Usui Reiki"...

when i got introduction to reiki couple of years back, i gradually learnt that although reiki is highly spritual, yet every spiritual thing is not reiki... Dharma, for beginners like several of us here do happen to be, the way we choose to describe things and paths, greatly shapes us our perception on such lines....

i m sure, you take my lines as my compliments to your brilliant travel on your path!

Dharma wrote:

now this is a superb and brilliant narrative, and of course, a single word added to it, will lessen its beauty Smile enjoyful and blissful read indeed!

Dharma wrote:

i slightly disagree here Dharma. the words 'preparation for a full attunement' may be comfortably replaced by something like 'preparation for yet another powerful attunement, disntict to Usui Reiki Attunement'! i have feeling that once we got attunement within usui reiki, our personal experiences and our developments only augment what we had received within 10 minutes of initiations.... however, as we endaveour to explore things outside the conventional reiki-box, then of course, there is only sky a limit, or no-limit Interacting with universe : giving and receiving! 63216

Dharma wrote:
    Generally their is no purpose to Reiju, it is a divine gift from the universe, that is often channelled through earth bound souls.

i can speculate that this is true, but as yet, i m not that spiritually evolved to channel anything through other souls.... but i have learnt in texts that this is possible.

Dharma wrote:
    it is my believe you cant attune yourself to just anything nor should you try, unless you are off course a true master in every sense of the word

attunement means something borrowed out of someone else's blessings... one cannot attune himself to what he has developed within himself, since he was the 'creator' of that thing himself...

people who say that they can self-attune, are either using the phrase in wrong connotation, or they don't grasp the true sense of attunement... i feel an attunement is a bestowed spiritual permission sought from(and given by) someone other... how one can give permission to one-self to do something ?

Dharma wrote:
    I had asked and prayed for a long time to be brought on the path I was on, the Reiju I received were merely blessings from the energy I would be channelling, I may perceive them as preparation, to receive the energy in the form of an attunement, but purely they were a blessing from the energy source I sought.

thats very moving... thanks for sharing your personal treasures Dharma flower

Dharma wrote:
    nothing builds up towards the attunement, the reiju`s don’t become more powerful, the gentle and loving effect they have on your being, evolving your being, however your path is moving forward, for me it was towards, receiving an attunment from the universe, to channel back to the universe, our planet

brilliantly explained and put to perspective here! "for me it was towards, receiving an attunment from the universe, to channel back to the universe, our planet"

i hope everyone here understands the noble path you were speaking about! this universe sure owes our heartgiving thanks and channeling something back to it, is one of the such sentiments, another edifice of being 'kansha shite' sunny

take care Smile

salman

Salman! Bless you!
    You have touched my heart with your wonderful response, it takes a wise and enlightened soul to see such in another, a soul truly working towards their own Dharma, (espeicaly as much of the post was rather rushed and hard to read!)
    My work has only really commenced, I have just took an almost three month break, to spend more time with my beautiful Children, I feel rested and content and with your wonderful words encouraged and inspired.
    Bless you lovely with many blessings of peace love and light.
    Amanda
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 am

warm welcome Amanda. Best wishes for your vacation stay cheers

Smile

Salman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 am