Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

music and reiki.

kaytan
    kaytan

music and reiki. Empty music and reiki.

Post by kaytan Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 am

hi every body.
    I always after zen listen to some musics especially a type called new age, not a professional in music Smile , how ever wanted o know if some one does the same after zen or reiki exercises and ask you whether if you have a good suggestion to me...
    I myself always listen to Kitaro's songs and some times Vangelis, what a bout you?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

music and reiki. Empty Re: music and reiki.

Post by chi_solas Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 am

kaytan wrote:hi every body.
    I always after zen listen to some musics especially a type called new age, not a professional in music Smile , how ever wanted o know if some one does the same after zen or reiki exercises and ask you whether if you have a good suggestion to me...
    I myself always listen to Kitaro's songs and some times Vangelis, what a bout you?

music and reiki. 307123 that is beautiful music cheers

when I was new to Reiki I played Tina Allison
    Mind, Body, Soul. It was timed for a Reiki
    session so you did not have to watch the time.flower

My favorite Reiki CD is "Hands of Light" by Deuter sunny

I only use music if the client wants it. music and reiki. 850837
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 am

Hi Kaytan.

I like to play a variety of relaxing music during Reiki treatments, but have no artist in particular favored over another. I am very familiar with Kitaro. By the 1990's I had purchased all of his music on a new thing called an Audio CD (and not to mention the $$$.$$ for the player to play them)....

Most of the music that I play nowadays is soft classical as that seems to be what most of my clients have given me the greatest requests for. I have new-age music and play it once in a while, but most of my clients have a tendency to request the classical tracks.

During attunements my preference is to play something by Thaddeus (Sanaya Roman, www.orindaben.com). Her music is definitely new-age, and strangely enough, most I have attuned seem to request that type of music during attunements (while the same may request classical for treatments).

When I perform Distance Reiki, my preference is to play the new age music.

Love & Light,
    Buck

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 pm

I have a large range of relaxing music that I play during Reiki treatments and also very quietly in the background when I teach. I have found that by converting my CDs to mp3 and copying them onto a USB drive,and playing it on a suitable player, I can have 10 CD's worth of continuous music which easily lasts a whole day if needed!

I like a huge range of music but what I would call relaxing music is what I prefer for Reiki. My favourite artist is probably Fridrik Karlsson:
    http://www.myspace.com/fridrikkarlsson

You can listen to some of his music on the link above.

Smile
    kaytan
    kaytan

Post by kaytan Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

thank you all my dears Smile
    I tried hands of light by Deuter,Sounds perfect! Smile
    about Thaddeus, I could not find anything dear buck, but I'm going to check grooveshark or last.fm to day.
    Thank you all, perfect suggestions. music and reiki. 109644
    kaytan
    kaytan

Post by kaytan Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Colin wrote:
    I like a huge range of music but what I would call relaxing music is what I prefer for Reiki. My favourite artist is probably Fridrik Karlsson:
    http://www.myspace.com/fridrikkarlsson

You can listen to some of his music on the link above.

Smile
    Unfortunately MySpace is blocked in my country Sad , but I had took a check on grooveshark for one of his songs called Sunrise: Simple , pure and romantic, drives you to an Imagination of love Wink .
    Thank you.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey kaytan Smile

I listen music for the very pleasure of it Smile interestingly, this even drifts me to a meditative state Smile

lovely sharing by Buck and Colin by the way... Thanks Smile

Salman
    kaytan
    kaytan

Post by kaytan Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 pm

that's why I always listen to music after zen and reiki Wink
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:12 am

kaytan wrote:
    about Thaddeus, I could not find anything dear buck, but I'm going to check grooveshark or last.fm to day.

I checked Groveshark and no tracks came up... strange.

Sanaya Roman is the artist who channels a being called Thaddeus who creates and plays the music. The albums are here: http://www.orindaben.com/catalog/section/music/

What I find strange is that no tracks exist on Grooveshark because her music is Royalty Free (on the condition that users credit the source/website).

kaytan
    kaytan

Post by kaytan Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 am

Buck wrote:
    kaytan wrote:

I checked Groveshark and no tracks came up... strange.

Sanaya Roman is the artist who channels a being called Thaddeus who creates and plays the music. The albums are here: http://www.orindaben.com/catalog/section/music/

What I find strange is that no tracks exist on Grooveshark because her music is Royalty Free (on the condition that users credit the source/website).

Yes, I could not find her products at grooveshark too, thanks for the url, good information about her albums.
    I'll go and ask for her musics on stores in Iran, and finally if I could not find any legal solution, I'll go to free mp3 sites Very Happy Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 pm