Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+3
Milarepa
chi_solas
LuvSoulJah
7 posters

OBE (out of body experience) during/after distance Reiki

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

OBE (out of body experience) during/after distance Reiki - Page 2 Empty Re: OBE (out of body experience) during/after distance Reiki

Post by Colin Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi Sharon

Thanks for sharing that...what a wonderful experience!

The only time I can remember what I think may have been an OBE when I was young was really probably during a dream. I remember hovering down the stairs to the front door and back up the stairs again. I felt so light and happy while that was happening but the funny thing was I was standing upright while I was hovering (not lying down) and I was flapping my feet like wings! Laughing

It was probably just a daft dream!
    Sleep
    Pachamama

OBE (out of body experience) during/after distance Reiki - Page 2 Empty Re: OBE (out of body experience) during/after distance Reiki

Post by Pachamama Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

like the idea of flapping feet! ahah

I believe many of us leave our physical bodies during 'dreamtime'... a friend of mine can recall very clearly when she went to visit a house of someone she new during 'dreamtime'....her full ( what we have come to term as astral body) went 'fly about'...she was in a particular house when these people were still up and could recall quite clearly what was going on and conversations that had been held.... and I remember a budgie had some significance in this tale but can't remember why ahah......anyway she recalled what had happened to the people connected a few days later, and all parties involved were well and truly freaked out!!

Have you heard of remote viewing?....fascinating subject I've read a little about psychic spies and things connected to the stragate project and remote viewing.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Yes, remote viewing is very interesting - even more so because of the fact that military intelligence took such an interest in it and apparently had many successes that defied rational explanation!
    Cool
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 am

Russel Targ has wrote some interesting stuff..I've never read any of his books, but have read stuff via his website and have read some of his work via other books.....

And I read an absolutely fascinating book by someone who was part of the stargate project, can't remember his name off the top of my head, but his story was prety incredible...aswell as working on earth, a lot of remote viewers went off planet which was highly intriguing!!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 am

Colin wrote:Hi Salman - nice to "see" you again! Smile

I'm afraid I don't have too much to add here because I don't have any experience with OBEs but I believe that OBEs and absent Reiki healing are two completely separate phenomena - although it appears that they could happen simultaneously!

It is my understanding that OBEs either occur through a conscious attempt to do so, using specific techniques or spontaneously, usually during a moment of intense stress or danger or some other heightened emotional state.

Absent healing, in Reiki Ryoho, is usually achieved in a calm state, using HSZSN (or SHK in Wayne's case, apparently! Wink ). There is no astral travel (or OBE) involved only the acknowledgement and enhanced awareness of the existing interconnection between the practitioner and the client. Once the initial "connection" is made, it is really just like an in-person Reiki session - no need to concentrate, just relax and smile! Smile

But, Salman, you give some excellent advice about what to do just in case OBE and absent healing happen to occur at the same time for some reason.

hey Colin Smile

thanks for the welcome, i really miss you guys, and RLL too in the while, but some unavoidable professional commitments made me skip over RLL, Facebook, and sometimes messengers too... happens ! infact a 'hibernation in the offline mode' Laughing

well, absent treatments are nevertheless often 'more' than treatments, they are connections, and some would say 'jumps' to oneness... so we can imagine that something like OBE happening concurrently with absent treatments.... you have given an expert word... often beginners who are new to HSZSN or to absent treatment, they normally 'condition' the happening of absent treatment with high and sustained degrees of concentration, which amazingly, is not the case... the connection is established not by concentration but by HSZSN... that is a key point... but given our tendency that we often make ourselves believe it is 'we' doing this, Takata Sensei probably advised that absent treatments should not go more than a continuous stretch of 20 minutes, so that if by mistake someone is 'pouring in' extra concentration in process, he is saved from undesired effects of such not-needed effort.

i would really go with your words "connect, relax, and smile Smile"

take care

salman

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

you're back anyhow Buddy. And like Reiki, RLL is always here for when one is ready for it!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm

i very well know about your open heart and kind support Wayne Smile thanks RLL too!

take care

salman
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

I think I may have found a reference to an experience I mentioned on this thread... During this experience I thought to myself, "this has got to be more than Reiki".

I wasn't following any kind of "protocol" or Usui Shiki Ryoho guidelines or practices... I was working purely intuitive. With my only intent being to sense/feel in my hands. And sense I did! As I couldn't find any references from anyone in the Reiki community for the phenomenon that had occurred and was sensed not only by me but also the person I was working with, whom has received Reiki treatments from numerous other Reiki practitioners, including her mother. She had also never felt anything like this.. "What are you doing to me?" she exclaimed during this 'session'... I wasn't quite sure...

Now I think I may have stumbled upon something that in it's description, comes remarkably close to what I perceived myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BsCqNTzzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBTltSNmC9M&feature=related
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:I think I may have found a reference to an experience I mentioned on this thread... During this experience I thought to myself, "this has got to be more than Reiki".

I wasn't following any kind of "protocol" or Usui Shiki Ryoho guidelines or practices... I was working purely intuitive. With my only intent being to sense/feel in my hands. And sense I did! As I couldn't find any references from anyone in the Reiki community for the phenomenon that had occurred and was sensed not only by me but also the person I was working with, whom has received Reiki treatments from numerous other Reiki practitioners, including her mother. She had also never felt anything like this.. "What are you doing to me?" she exclaimed during this 'session'... I wasn't quite sure...

Now I think I may have stumbled upon something that in it's description, comes remarkably close to what I perceived myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BsCqNTzzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBTltSNmC9M&feature=related

Excellent!!
    thanks luvsouljah sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 pm