Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful)

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful) Empty Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful)

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 am

Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful) Empty Re: Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful)

Post by Colin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 am

That's quite a mix! Some beautiful images in there!

Well done!

Smile
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful) Empty Re: Here's a lil something I created for you all to experience, empowered with Reiki, love and intent. Hope u enjoy (hold your hands up to the screen... it's quite powerful)

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks,

Glad ya enjoyed! Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:37 pm

what talent ! I love the water images. sunny
    Sunflower
    Sunflower

Post by Sunflower Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:08 am

That's impressive! What gorgeous images. Thank you for sharing this!
    lisa.stephensfoster
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by lisa.stephensfoster Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Goregous! Thank You!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:02 pm