Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

Reiki and hope...

prdean111

Reiki and hope... Empty Reiki and hope...

Post by prdean111 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi Reiki Learning Loungers!
    This post is not a question about Reiki--rather it's a message of hope to all of you who are trying (but not succeeding yet) to get Reiki to alleviate whatever ails you. (and a message of "thank you" to all the RLL's who responded to my posts in the past!)
    After 6 years of practicing Reiki--and not getting any results in alleviating my chronic daily migraines--I have been quite successful in doing so in the last 3 weeks.
    I decided 3 weeks ago to practice Reiki 1 hour a night no matter how long my day was--I previously practiced reiki on-and-off (mainly "off") for a 1/2 hour a day at most.
    Now I practice my hour-long reiki session nightly--and when I wake up the onset of my headache is not only delayed by an hour or two--but the pain is almost completely eliminated by my prescription painkillers (previously, I wouldn't get any relief via reiki--and would end the day with a headache of about an 8 even after taking painkillers (10 being the most painful headache.) Now I end the day with a headache of about a level 3--and the pain seems to get less severe every day.
    But again--this is not so much about me--it's a message of "please don't give up Reiki" to those who haven't yet gotten reiki to "work" for them. Mind you, I've had 4 reiki teachers, studied 3 different styles of reiki (I'm now a Reiki I of usui Reiki). But I never gave up on Reiki!
    I've also made no other changes in the past 3 weeks (i.e. medicine, dietary habits) that could have caused a decrease in headaches.
    So--to all who currently struggle with health ailments that aren't yet responding to Reiki--please believe you can make my story your own if you keep trying and don't give up (BTW, the hour-long Reiki session flies by--time flies when you know you're getting healing help!)
    Thank you for reading--and may you all have a great holiday and happy new year!
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki and hope... Empty Re: Reiki and hope...

Post by Milarepa Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Excellant result Pete! We're all so glad that things are looking up for you! Enjoy your Reiki experieces bro!
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:03 am

Great news, Peter!

This is a good reminder of how important daily self-Reiki sessions are for all Reiki practitioners, no matter what their current state of balance!

Shin Shin Kaizen Usui Reiki Ryoho - Usui Reiki Healing Method for Improvement of Mind and Body.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!
    santa
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

I'm glad to hear this Peter, that's really great news!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 am

Its just one more aha moment Reiki and hope... 63216

The use of the Reiki system
    helps us focus. Your idea to
    commit to that one hour surely
    helped your body stay focused
    on moving stuck energy. bounce sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:10 am