Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself

jenireiki
    jenireiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself Empty Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself

Post by jenireiki Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:53 am

Just been looking through welcome new members and not able to find my own introduction. I could have sworn i had introduced myself oh well here goes....

Introducing myself; My Path so far...

Gives everyone a big wave...

Will try to keep this as brief as possible...

Well, my first glimpse/sighting of spirit was when i was a little girl i was about 10. My Nanna was passing over and she came and stood at the foot of my bed, Said " i’m going now, and i want you to be a good girl for your mother" and then she vanished. I ran into my parents room they thought id been dreaming, Nanna is in hospital and couldn't have been in my bedroom.
    Few hours later we had a phone call from the hospital saying that she had passed away, and time she had passed was around time that i had seen her.

After that i was curious but didn't do anything about it until my children had grown up and i started to think/feel something was missing, i needed something more in my life other than being a wife and mum, needed to follow up these feelings that i should look into this more. You see throughout my life ive come across lots of cases of synchronicity, sense of knowing things in advance, feeling i wasn't alone i expect you all understand what i mean, im not very good at explaining things.

Well, i started to visit our local Spiritual church now and again, received some messages saying spirit knew what was in my thoughts, i must follow up etc. Was then i knew what i must do. I received spiritual healing on a few occasions and thought/felt this is what i should be doing... Healing!! .

I started to chat to like minded people, read books, chat to people on spiritual/psychic/etc message boards on my computer.

To cut a long story short, i learnt that one of the people i chatted to was a Reiki Master and quite soon after that i found myself on this new path. I have been a Reiki Master since January 2006.

Namaste
    Jeni
    Usui and Karuna® Reiki master teacher

Believe in magic and life will be magical.
    Believe in miracles and life will be miraculous.
    Believe in nothing and life will be empty."

~NAMASTE~

I honour the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.
    I honour the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light, and of Peace.
    When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me.
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself Empty Re: Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 am

jenireiki wrote:...I have been a Reiki Master since January 2006.

Hi Jeni

Welcome to the Reiki Learning Lounge

flower
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself Empty Re: Gives everyone a big wave... Sorry thought I had already introduced myself

Post by Milarepa Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 am

warm welcome!
    jenireiki
    jenireiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by jenireiki Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

Thank for your welcome Rlei_ki
    jenireiki
    jenireiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by jenireiki Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you for your warm welcome Milarepa
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Welcome to the Lounge, Jeni!
    cheers
    jenireiki
    jenireiki
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by jenireiki Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Welcome to the Lounge, Jeni!

Thank you Colin Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:45 pm