Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

soul retrieval

prdean111

soul retrieval Empty soul retrieval

Post by prdean111 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 am

Hello Reiki Learning Loungers!
    I just talked to my Reiki instructor, and she recommended I get a "soul retrieval" done in order to get closer to my goal of ridding myself of chronic daily headaches.
    What do you all think of soul retrieval--and do you think it's helpful for someone who--like me--has health problems that may have been caused by a traumatic incident that occurred when I was less than a year old?
    Before you answer--let me say I have a lot of faith in my new Reiki instructor. But my chronic headaches began about 10 years after I had this childhood incident--so I'm wondering if this "soul retrieval" would be helpful for me or not.
    Thanks for reading--and thanks in advance for your help.
    --Pete
    Pachamama

soul retrieval Empty Re: soul retrieval

Post by Pachamama Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

I don't know the first thing about 'soul retrieval'... I'm wondering why your Reiki instructor feels that Reiki isn't enough to help you erhemm..'retreive' your soul?

perhaps you should go to a 'soul retreival' workshop and see what its all about and then take it from there...tip your toe in gently first and see if you want to embark on having someone help you 'retreive' your soul whatever that really means?? Suspect

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 am

Soul retrieval is an interesting concept
    that can be part of a sharman's journey.
    My own personal healing journey could
    fit into that category. I saw it as a
    spiritual finding that was lost during my
    formal religious years. flower
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 am

yep, shamanism. soul retrieval is a serious business can be very dangerous, so care must be took. it's important to try to diferentiate between someone who had actually trained in it, and someone who has just read books.

i can put you in touch with my shaman elder, here family have been shaman for many gernerations. she's US based, but she can talk with you bout this. cant say if she'd go down this path with you, as it's her field.
    Pachamama

Post by Pachamama Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

you have a shaman elder?? ooh get you!! ( just being facetious)

I've never really understood the concept of 'shamanism' as defined by so many people.....to me all spiritual practice is shamanic.... just a different name for the same concepts...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:54 pm